Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Pray That This Doesn't Happen To U!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pray That This Doesn't Happen To U!!! (791 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Pray For This Romancelander, Pray That God Should Restore His Brain. / I Pray That You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pray That This Doesn't Happen To U!!! by ngaz(f): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2013
From a male 'INFORMATION NIGERIA' reader:

My younger sister has been living with me since I became independent and moved to Lagos to start a new life. That was eight years ago. I got married three years ago and my wife moved in with us and since then I have known no peace. They are constantly quarreling, making accusations, and have even exchanged blows a few times.
My wife packed out of the house in April with our two small children and said she would not return until my sister leaves the house. I can't send my sister packing because I am the only relative she has in Lagos and she just finished her university education and looking for a job. Asking her to leave means asking her to go back to Owerri where our parents stay and that's not what she wants at this time. I can't afford to get her her own place but I want my wife to return home. What do I do?
Re: Pray That This Doesn't Happen To U!!! by PrettieJ(f): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Keep your sister and let your wife be.
Re: Pray That This Doesn't Happen To U!!! by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
Duplicate thread...boring read

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Gutsy Girls? / Special Nairaland Offer ****1st 20 Nairalanders To Comment Get Special Discount / "Please, How Do I Know She Still Love Me???"—a Young Man In Love To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.