Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager (20049 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Rafa Benitez Appointed As Chelsea Manager / Rafael Benitez To Be Appointed As Chelsea New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by AdoOloro(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
barcanista: Mou was bought from inter to madrid to challenge barcelona dominance and make madrid euro champion again. But what happened? Barca made him Special 5 in his first season(5-0), Barca flogged him same season during the Champions league semi and made him Whinin-rinho. to the extent that he became a whiner, blamed unicef,uefa,fifa,football pitch, children etc barcelona WENT all the way to re-claim Champions League. From whining-rinho he became Trophyless-rinho, as he finished a season trophyless. this guy again blamed his players, Casillas, Pepe,Ronaldo, the press, the madrid fans, africa, including infants. While barcelona won TROPHIES in the last 3 seasons, The Special 5, His dishonorable Whining Trophyless-rinho could only win 1 cup,1 league and 1 spanish supercup. What an epic failure? Now he's at another miserable club that celebrate mediocrity. A club that Won Champions league by fluke and Relegated to europa league, instead of remain sober in their shame for bringing disgrace as the Champions League defending champion, they were busy celebrating and calling themselves CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE(instead of champions of european principal cup). What a shame? BYE BYE TROPHYLES-RINHO, Barcelona will always miss disgracing you and madrid. hahahaha

E clear say your eyes still dey turn you. Drink 7up my bro. 7up, 7up I say. 7 uuuuuppppppp

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Benissues(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
Haters bring it on!!.....he is d best coach on planent earth!!...I stand nt 2 b corrected!!!......@pls, special one: sell Luiz n Torres!......n bring 4 me cavani n .......brb!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by BashMe1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
[size=30pt]Chaii, Welcome Back baba olomo.... i luv u die.... Blues for life!!![/size]
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Odunharry(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
grin

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by AdoOloro(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
ogaemma:
what are they predicting that they dont know? Is only a blind man that needs a Prophet to tell him of Mourhino's disgrace at chelsea.
Am a chelsea fan since 1999, and after his bitter experience with Roman, I do not congratulate Mourhino but rather sympatizes with him.
Chelsea's problem is owner factor and not coach. That foolish Billionaire is ready to disgrace any Coach. It was because of his attitude Gudiola did not come to Chelsea. Chelsea was ready to pay Gudiola far more than Bayern,but Gudiola was not ready to dent his career with a disgrace.

Do you know that thing called Destiny?
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Soso990240(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
autumn.flower:
Personally, its a very wrong choice.
Jupp Heynckes would have been the perfect choice, but its unfortunate he's retiring..

Jurgen Klopp is another good choice.
bcaus their dey teams na europe bests abi?what do u knw about coaching?@ topic..d guy go see real challange dis time around..quote me,chelsea canneva win any match against Man.city next season..Man.city will be at d top in england.N/B:am nt a man.city fan..F.C.B 4 life.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by showby: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2013

[size=14pt]Honestly, I like Chelsea fans. They know what they want and they get it. They needed the best coach in the world and they got him. Whatever others say is irrelevant. Up Chelsea! [/size]

From a staunch, reliable, loyal, firm, Mourinho fan.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Soso990240(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
autumn.flower:
Jupp Heynckes would have been the perfect choice, but its unfortunate he's retiring..

bcaus their clubs na europe bests abi?what do u knw about coaching?@ topic..d guy go see real challange dis time around..quote me,chelsea canneva win any match against Man.city next season..Man.city will be at d top in england.N/B:am nt a man.city fan..F.C.B 4 life. .
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by tonididdy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
hi haterz

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by okelade(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
[quote
author=showby]
[size=14pt]I like Chelsea fans. They know what they want and they get
it. They needed the best coach in the world and they got him. Whatever
others say is irrelevant. Up Chelsea!

From a staunch, reliable, loyal, firm, Mourinho
fan.[/size]
[/quote] i just laugh when opposing fans,sensing imminent canage, blow up disgracefuly like tom does when jerry succeeds.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by dotcomnamename: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
[size=24pt]Watch out for ARSENAL next season

Rooney
Fabregas
Jovetic
Williams
Wanyama
Yaya sanogo
Greiner
Wallcot
Giroud
Podolski
Vermaelin

The Invisible are back

Trophies are between: Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs.

Forget about Man United and Man city, their downfall will start this season just like Liverfool[/size]
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by okelade(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
toprealman: It will all end in tears.
scream as you may,you know the only ones who will cry are united and arsenal fans.and like my chicken,all you can do is scream.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Wahala90: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
barcanista: ... could only win 1 cup,1 league and 1 spanish supercup. What an epic failure?
[size=13pt]
Epic Failure? For Mourinho, Yes. But that would be a success for many coaches, Wenger included.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Blue is the colour. Welcome home Jose.

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Psalhadeen: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
But y did they let go Benitez dt won UEFA LEAGUE CUP 4 d flambuoyant trainer?
Anyway l believe so well in JoseM managerial ability. As 4 now he is d best as he knows d Europa futbol in &out.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
LWKMD

1025:

wow, u are the wisest man i have ever seen living. sometimes i ask myself,why is it that ppl like u are not bill gates or even Roman the chelsea owner? can't u even be dongote or adenuga? in fact, u better go to any supermarket and trade in ur senses for a carton of inodmie noodles. look at u. u are here and u know the problem of chelsea so if u go to england, u can mention the problem of america. how come u don't have a church of ur own and continue the work of prophet of doom that you like so much.
that chelsea where u see problem has done very well more than any other english side in the last 10 years yet you can say their problem.
in other parts of the world, he who pays the piper dictates the tone and that is what Roman is doing but here another man get headache, na another man dey take panadol which is what u are doing.
if u cannot see anything good in chelsea, see our trophies and bunch of talented machines in the name of players.
is ur club better than ours?
mention ur club so that i can explain the club wella to u.
we are chelsea and we sack coaches both from our club and other clubs ask guadiola and recently fergie.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Wahala90: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2013

Row Row Row Your Boat
Gently Down The Stream.
Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily,
Mourinho Is Back Again.

Up Chelsea!!!

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by MrMi6(m): 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Originakalokalo: He left madrid this season without any trophy.

It takes more to earn the title 'special one'

he is 'over hyped'.
myopic!!!

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Antell95(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hello Nairalander's, there is a tweet-fight bluming on twitter between Nigeria and Kenya.. Go here www.twitter.com/#SomeoneTellKenya
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by jimcaddy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
I have nothing more to say to Chelsea fans other than to revel in this moment while it lasts.. What happened in 2004/2005, 2005/2006, 2006/2007 will never and can never repeat itself again because the Premier League has become tougher now.. We have a Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton all trying to make it in top four. While we have the likes of United, City and Arsenal who won't roll over easily.
It sure promises to be a tough second coming for the self-acclaimed Special One..
Chelsea hasn't beaten Man City in ages.. And I don't see that trend changing caus City are equally up to the task, player for player.. Money for money. United too won't buckle just like that even if they do not win the title.. Arsenal certainly won't want to finish outside top four.. Liverpool are always a tough nut to crack for Chelsea..
So Jose, brace up for tougher days ahead!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Lekmosh(m): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
We are claiming the Premier league title next season by God's grace.Up Mou!
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Antell95(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
SamConquer: Immediately I saw the News On Goal.com,I rush to wikipaedia and guess what?His profile in wikipaedia,now read ''Current Chelsea Manager''that sound like Music to my Ears... Jose Mourinho the Son Of Felix Mourinho,welcome back to Your Home,This is where You belong...I Just Pity Laliga, Cause it was Mourinho that added 'Flavour' to that ''2 Horse race dull league''and made people had time to watch Laliga games...The English press will be Celebrating Cause the Man who made them Sell Is Back...Mourinho Is Backkkk, Haters Jump into the Lagoon or somersault on top concrete,Mourinho Is Back...Welcome Back Sir...***Open bottle of Champagne and henessy and lit my Expensive Cuban Cigar***
did u say 'SIR' are u high on BoBo..
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by clemmonce(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
towsyne: i dont fink chelsea need dis guy benitez did a great job while he was with chelsea i juz hope dey wont regret dere decision sha 1st page finz
say the truth can chelsea play football? to be honest they cant. the europa cup they won was by luck. champs lge luck again. i watched their match against benfica and i can tel u dat chelsea fc hav a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by pappythinko(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
zolajpower: and what about the mass attacking and mass defence inculcated already into the Chelsea team by Raf benitez? the man has come to change pattern again,i hope they will succeed anyway
The reason why they allow Benitez to leave is still beyond me... I do not see Mourinho doing better than what Rafa has done already. Rafa ix a tactically better manager in ma opinion. Time will tell though.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by vislabraye(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
They shouldn't expect a miracle. Benitez is the best thing for dem now.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by EmmyDe25(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
autumn.flower:

Juup isnt retiring again, and am sure he WILL never consider coaching Chelsea where there is no job security..... a club dat sack coaches on the average of 300days.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by pappythinko(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
With the ocean of changes ringing across the echelon of coaching post among elite epl teams.. I foresee a very open epl title race come 2013/14 season; my Liverpool team a very strong contender 4d title I surmise. One can be forgiven for surmising though.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by EmmyDe25(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
jimcaddy: I have nothing more to say to Chelsea fans other than to revel in this moment while it lasts.. What happened in 2004/2005, 2005/2006, 2006/2007 will never and can never repeat itself again because the Premier League has become tougher now.. We have a Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton all trying to make it in top four. While we have the likes of United, City and Arsenal who won't roll over easily.
It sure promises to be a tough second coming for the self-acclaimed Special One..
Chelsea hasn't beaten Man City in ages.. And I don't see that trend changing caus City are equally up to the task, player for player.. Money for money. United too won't buckle just like that even if they do not win the title.. Arsenal certainly won't want to finish outside top four.. Liverpool are always a tough nut to crack for Chelsea..
So Jose, brace up for tougher days ahead!!
You've said it all..... The league is in a different condition now... United of 04/06 cannot be compared with United of today, so also City, Spurs and some other clubs that could be considered minnows.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by kipesco(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
Don't like him personally, need entertaining football. But one thing with him, he does not loose match that much.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by smartcherry: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Okija juju: I doubt he will last an entire season.
he's gonna destroy wat he built

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by boron10(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
pappythinko: The reason why they allow Benitez to leave is still beyond me... I do not see Mourinho doing better than what Rafa has done already. Rafa ix a tactically better manager in ma opinion. Time will tell though.
Stop oozing out ignorance. Rafa is better but could not do well with Mourinho's inter that won trebble? You sure have a short memory

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) On 13th January 2013 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 28th October 2023 / Juventus Vs Bayer Leverkusen : UCL (3 - 0) On 1st October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.