Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager (20012 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Rafa Benitez Appointed As Chelsea Manager / Rafael Benitez To Be Appointed As Chelsea New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Chynx(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
SamConquer: Immediately I saw the News On Goal.com,I rush to wikipaedia and guess what?His profile in wikipaedia,now read ''Current Chelsea Manager''that sound like Music to my Ears... Jose Mourinho the Son Of Felix Mourinho,welcome back to Your Home,This is where You belong...I Just Pity Laliga, Cause it was Mourinho that added 'Flavour' to that ''2 Horse race dull league''and made people had time to watch Laliga games...The English press will be Celebrating Cause the Man who made them Sell Is Back...Mourinho Is Backkkk, Haters Jump into the Lagoon or somersault on top concrete,Mourinho Is Back...Welcome Back Sir...***Open bottle of Champagne and henessy and lit my Expensive Cuban Cigar***
You've said it all bruv...haters can burrrrrn!!!!! Up Chelsea!
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by sam20091(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Its not too late Õº°˚ ˚° ,U̶̲̥̅̊ fit go giv dem advice r even nominate ur sef
autumn.flower:
Personally, its a very wrong choice.
Jupp Heynckes would have been the perfect choice, but its unfortunate he's retiring..

Jurgen Klopp is another good choice.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by cupid4ig(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Adufaye: I neva c weitin dis man dy coach/manage.......over hype
then u dont know anything about football.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by akinzyakin(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
"As a dog Returns to its Vomit"...y nat #TeamMoveAhead...e fall ma hand sha
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by okelade(m): 1:24am On Jun 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
akinzy_akin: "As a dog Returns to its Vomit"...y nat #TeamMoveAhead...e fall ma hand sha
oh yes,and a devil returns to.........HELL
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by okelade(m): 1:31am On Jun 04, 2013
eddyslim: The bridge has been destroyed, wishing Mourinho luck for the renovation.. Hahahahahahahah!! Glory Glory Man united
oh what foolishness.Jesus wept
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Ifems(m): 1:35am On Jun 04, 2013
killuminati: What is mourinho?
...A winner!
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Fussbot: 1:58am On Jun 04, 2013
Ifems: ...A winner!
chapel?? grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2013
Welcome back to Chelsea a club you shouldn't have left in the first place
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Frosti(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2013
The Special One, welcome back to the bridge.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by 1025: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2013
akinzy_akin: "As a dog Returns to its Vomit"...y nat #TeamMoveAhead...e fall ma hand sha

it is called home coming. obasanjo did not return to his vomit when he came back as a civilian president neither did he return to his vomit during his second tenure.
the problem with most of us here is that devil that says YOU MUST COMMENT ON A PARTICULAR TOPIC. u can be more reasonable and make more sense keeping quiet. Mourinho said he wanted to move around then and now that he has done exactly that and has come back to stay. on the other hand, coaches and footballers are labourers who work for those who pay them.
henry left arsenal, campbel and lehman all left arsenal but came back for second missionary journey and no one called it a return to vomit. borrow some brains even if it is from goats as goats brains are better than nothing.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by madjune(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2013
DEM DEY GO, DEM DEY COME. ONE CLUB REMAINS AS IT WAS WEHN HE LEFT AND STILL THE SAME NOW HE IS BACK- TROPHYLESS ARSENE WENGER CLUB.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by donphilopus: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2013
I'm presently in the state of namby-pamby over his coming again
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Kx: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2013
“I think of myself not only as a Chelsea manager, because this is the first time in my career that I’ve arrived at a club that I already love. To be at the same time a Chelsea fan and a Chelsea manager is a new feeling for me and it’s a fantastic feeling.

“I think the people in the stands felt the same as me, so I belong to them and they belong to me. I’m not happy, I am very happy.”
Quote- Jose Mourinho

Jose just make you fall in love with him.
His use of words is not only motivating but deeply moving and touching to say the least.
There us nothing as sweet as doing what you love to do where you are loved.
Proudly Mourihno fan, Blue is the color.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by kingDavid5(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2013
Enangson: Madrid had a far better team than Chelsea, a team where Ronaldo can guarantee 40goals a season and Benzema n Higiuan can chip in 20goals each as well, A good team with depth in all department. Yet he still fail in his 3yrs with Madrid cos he did below expectation. How do we expect him to win the Champion League, Premier League, F.A cup, Carling cup, and play the entire season unbeaten with Chelshit football club.

Because CHELSEA/ STAMFORD BRIDGE is a place where he is loved, a place where a goalkeeper won't gang up with defenders all in the name of senior players to rebel against the coach, a place where the fans love him, a place where the players will play for him, obey and respect him... that place is CFC!!! A place where Jose Mourinho is destined to shine irrespective of what all you haters and shallow brained niccas think or say. Peace Out!

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by 1025: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2013
Enangson: Madrid had a far better team than Chelsea, a team where Ronaldo can guarantee 40goals a season and Benzema n Higiuan can chip in 20goals each as well, A good team with depth in all department. Yet he still fail in his 3yrs with Madrid cos he did below expectation. How do we expect him to win the Champion League, Premier League, F.A cup, Carling cup, and play the entire season unbeaten with Chelshit football club.

if we have things and ppl who still reason this way, why won't nigeria be backward? madrid is a team and mourinho is a coach. in la liga, no history will be written without Mourinho's name mentioned. in la liga, mourinho set the record of highest number of goals scored in one season and the highest number of points gathered in one season of which barca just equalled that record points this season. at inter, he set and broke records. at chelsea, he set the record of the list number of goals a team conceded in one season(15 goals) and the highest number of points gathered in a season at 95 points. that is what you talk about a coach. no matter how dry he is, he must make some valuable points. from the day mourinho left chelsea till the day he comes back, histories were made at both ends. mou making histories at his ends while chelsea making hazardous waves at their end.
he is loved here and that is the key word. live by this of hug a moving train.
hiring and firing is our thing and money is not the problem.
the owner of the club is able and can always treat the club and his pet company of which we have nothing to lack or manage. we do not employ economists to manage our resources because in the midst of plenty, no room for managment.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by DobleO7: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2013
Adufaye: I neva c weitin dis man dy coach/manage.......over hype

How U go say U never C wetin Mourinho manage, I think U r beclouded by Ur hatred 4 d man. If a coach like the Sir himself, Alex Ferguson can respect and appreciate him and what he has achieved btw 2003 till date, then Ur guess is as good as mine.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by femi4: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Reporter today : "Things have changed since you left Chelsea".

Jose Mourinho : "No, Arsenal still haven't won a trophy"
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Fussbot: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
femi4: Reporter today : "Things have changed since you left Chelsea".

source?
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Kx: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
femi4: Reporter today : "Things have changed since you left Chelsea".

Jokes apart, dont Arsenal FC Board find it bizarre that while Jose has gone on to win Italian scudetto, Italian cup, Champions League all with Inter Milan; Spanish League Cup, Copa del Rey, Spanish Super cup, all with Madrid, Arsene Wenger has won nothing?
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by john365: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
solomon111: Fear is written all over this thread.
Rivals fans are scared that mou will take chelsea to its former glory.

LOLZ...wat glory?
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by SamConquer(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
pappythinko: The reason why they allow Benitez to leave is still beyond me... I do not see Mourinho doing better than what Rafa has done already. Rafa ix a tactically better manager in ma opinion. Time will tell though.
Bad Belle Advicer,Save Your Advice and Opinion For Your Club.But Wait O,Why are You ''Drinking Panadol For Another Person Headache''..............
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by amaechijay: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Immediately I saw the News On Goal.com,I rush to wikipaedia and guess what?His profile in wikipaedia,now read ''Current Chelsea Manager''that sound like Music to my Ears... Jose Mourinho the Son Of Felix Mourinho,welcome back to Your Home,This is where You belong...I Just Pity Laliga, Cause it was Mourinho that added 'Flavour' to that ''2 Horse race dull league''and made people had time to watch Laliga games...The English press will be Celebrating Cause the Man who made them Sell Is Back...Mourinho Is Backkkk, Haters Jump into the Lagoon or somersault on top concrete,Mourinho Is Back...Welcome Back Sir...***Open bottle of Champagne and henessy and lit my Expensive Cuban Cigar***

You actually made me laugh out loud in the office. Thank God it was lunch time.

I am happy for you "The Special One"

My best coach.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by showby: 3:19am On Dec 20, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=24pt]Watch out for ARSENAL next season

Rooney
Fabregas
Jovetic
Williams
Wanyama
Yaya sanogo
Greiner
Wallcot
Giroud
Podolski
Vermaelin

The Invisible are back

Trophies are between: Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs.

Forget about Man United and Man city, their downfall will start this season just like Liverfool[/size]

What a rubbish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Latest Footballnews:english Premier League Results For Matches Played Yesterday: / Manchester United Vs. Southampton (0 - 1) On 11th January 2015 / Chelsea Vs Huddersfield Town (1 - 1) On 9th May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.