Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,306 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager (20367 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Rafa Benitez Appointed As Chelsea Manager / Rafael Benitez To Be Appointed As Chelsea New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by WaleLeemson: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
he run wen d hit is on. Mourinho my yash
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by ebereone: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kayusfity: DEAD ON ARRIVAL. RELEGATION AWAITS CHELSEA
my dear God say with him all things are possible
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by RedLight1: 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
hmmmm i smell butthurts here
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by omodapson(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Let me wish him an unfortunate stay

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by SamConquer(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Immediately I Saw the News On Goal.Com.I rush to Wikipaedia and guess what?His Profile Have Change to ''Current Chelsea Manager''That Sound Like Music to my Ears...Jose Mourinho the Son Of Felix Mourinho Welcome back to Your Home.This is where You Belong.No Place Like Home!!!Welcome Back Sir!!!I Just pity La-Liga Now,because it was Mourinho that add flavour to that ''2 horse-race League''...Now The English Press will be Celebrating.Cause the Man who make them sell is back.Welcome back once more..All Speculation have ended...Haters dive into the Lagoon..Mourinho Is backkkkkkk***Open bottle of Champagne and Henessy**

4 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by supaeagles(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ty207: mehn i just have to go back to Chelsea and leave this lowlife club and dic**k head stadium name withheld -smiley grin tongue
You are surely welcome to come back to 'Chelsea land'....should I book an emirates flight for your journey wink
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by tobainozibah: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
Y can't you just relax and allow the man to start the job first before criticising... Mr octopus!
jackbauersballs: He will most likely fail @ Chelsea - A victim of his own hype

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
She i mean Mikel go dey bench end her career
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by anytaij: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
jaeik007:

HOW CAN U TELL THE END FROM THE BEGINING..U BE GOD..........

Abeg help me ask am make he ey there dey run mouth Mtcheeeew . Make game start be the koko . Stop running your mouth
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
To know more abt Jose mouriho , follow me in dis topic
https://www.nairaland.com/1311973/what-know-jose-mouriho#16041358
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by tobainozibah: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
omodapson: Let me wish him an unfortunate stay
we shall all see!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by imperiouxx(m): 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
ighoosagie: To know more abt Jose mouriho , follow me in dis topic
https://www.nairaland.com/1311973/what-know-jose-mouriho#16041358

E be one of WAEC subjects, Jamb questions or current job interview questions? angry
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ouch... Can't wait for the new season to begin.

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Durchmann(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mehn! I need to ensure i replace that f**ked-up go-tv with DSTV premium cos the next season has fun written all over it.
Jose Mourinho @ Chelsea, Pellegrini @ Man-City, Moyes @ Man-Utd as well as the host of new signings that will be coming in this window will add a lot of colour to the Premier League this upcoming season.

What-A-Rush!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Luckki1001(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
This news has made my day. grin Wetin be that song wey we dey sing for church when we dey welcome new comers grin? Yes, I don remember. All together now... grin

"You are welcome in the name of the Lord
You are welcome in the name of the Lord
We can see in you, the glory of the Lord
You are welcome in the name of the Lord"

Welcome back, Mou!!! We love you Mou, yes we do!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Durchmann(m): 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
jossyscute: Ouch... Can't wait for the new season to begin.

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by texaco1: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
what ppl have got to realize is that the premiership has changed a lot since this guy left,although he too has changed and has improved but the competition now is the premiership is now stiffer and more competitive than when he was there.now we have 6 top clubs or strong as compared to 4 when he left.it will be difficult but lets just wait and see.
then the issue of players has to be address the problem of chelsea also is partly that of some players that believe they are untouchable .lets just wait and see
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by boron10(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
The only team that is likely to compete with Chelsea for Premiership title this season is Manchester City. United fans should not expect anything from their cheap mediocre coach who has never won any title since the beginning of his coaching career.

CFC for premier league, FA cup, CL and super cup. Others can compete for the rest.

Long live Chelsea FC, Long live Mourinho, Long live the fans and also the haters grin (so they can whine)
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Deiok(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
mourinho welcome back to the EPL.

from a MAN UTD Fan.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Chubhie: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Today, I officially become a chelsea sympathizer once again. Miss those days when Terry and Carvaloh were the best pair in defence and non could penetrate save for Ronaldiho the magician..... Miss the days of Robben duff kezman on the counter attack. Welcome my guy. I wish you luck in champions league this time cos you have a weak Liverpool now in champions league.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Ping411: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
This might just be the worst decision of his life
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by barackohandso(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Up Chelshit _ grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
jackbauersballs: He will most likely fail @ Chelsea - A victim of his own hype
Please channel you negative energy where it's gonna be favourable to you. What club d'you support by the way? Arsenal?
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by redbottles(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
 so hez back undecided.....well,wit d departure of fergie...I tink d epl wld need a controvacial figure lik Mou....welcome bck chelsea's special one
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by free2ryhme: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
heat up the premiership oooooo
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
I just love this man ..... I wished he is a Nigerian !!!

Nobody is perfect,the man is proud of being excellent !!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by udokpuenyi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chubhie: Today, I officially become a chelsea sympathizer once again. Miss those days when Terry and Carvaloh were the best pair in defence and non could penetrate save for Ronaldiho the magician..... Miss the days of Robben duff kezman on the counter attack. Welcome my guy. I wish you luck in champions league this time cos you have a weak Liverpool now in champions league.

I so much love your signature , permit me to change mine to read alike
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by daviide: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chelsea faans be shouting mtchww rubbish!!! 4yrz for madrid he did nothing witt the club nd ronaldo angry he's gonna bring the frustration baQ to chelsea grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Jesuspikin87(m): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
I'm not arrogant. I'm a European Champion. I am the Special One. Jose quote

Welcome Home Boss.....#The2nd Coming.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Kx: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
Welcome home d special one.
D sky will forever be blue.
Casilas and Ramos, ntooor!
Now that Arbeloa has put d blame of Jose"s exit on u, show ur madrista legend status on Arbeloa.
While u are bringing Madrid down with ur overbloated ego, d special one has gone back home to win trophies with serious minded Edwin Harzard,Lampard and Ba.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Fussbot: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
Na moyes go sack am grin

D premier league wld be lively naw dough and la-liga back 2 it's former status...di canio,avb and naw mourinho will also fight 4 d best jubilation...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

99.3 Info Fm Sports Programme Vs Brilla Fm / Luis Suarez Completes £75m Transfer To Barcelona / Chelsea Vs Vidi Fc : Europa League (1 - 0) On 4th October 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.