Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager (20037 Views)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / Rafa Benitez Appointed As Chelsea Manager / Rafael Benitez To Be Appointed As Chelsea New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by sayso: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
They will sell his Jersey,make the money and boot him anyway.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by theripper3: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chelsea fans don dey make mouth already. By mid season now, the curses go start.

Hope he know say na pencil dem use write him name. Any Bleep up na sack.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by toprealman: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mourinho no doubt is a great coach but even at that, it will definitely end in tears.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mou was bought from inter to madrid to challenge barcelona dominance and make madrid euro champion again. But what happened? Barca made him Special 5 in his first season(5-0), Barca flogged him same season during the Champions league semi and made him Whinin-rinho. to the extent that he became a whiner, blamed unicef,uefa,fifa,football pitch, children etc barcelona WENT all the way to re-claim Champions League. From whining-rinho he became Trophyless-rinho, as he finished a season trophyless. this guy again blamed his players, Casillas, Pepe,Ronaldo, the press, the madrid fans, africa, including infants. While barcelona won TROPHIES in the last 3 seasons, The Special 5, His dishonorable Whining Trophyless-rinho could only win 1 cup,1 league and 1 spanish supercup. What an epic failure? Now he's at another miserable club that celebrate mediocrity. A club that Won Champions league by fluke and Relegated to europa league, instead of remain sober in their shame for bringing disgrace as the Champions League defending champion, they were busy celebrating and calling themselves CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE(instead of champions of european principal cup). What a shame? BYE BYE TROPHYLES-RINHO, Barcelona will always miss disgracing you and madrid. hahahaha
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by 36toni: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
towsyne: i dont fink chelsea need dis guy benitez did a great work while he was with chelsea i juz hope dey wont regret dere decision sha 1st page finz
..........wake up man the special one is here so let Benitez be in peace at Napoli.. welcome home THE SPECIAL/ONLY ONE.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Fussbot: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
boron10: The only team that is likely to compete with Chelsea for Premiership title this season is Manchester City. United fans should not expect anything from their cheap mediocre coach who has never won any title since the beginning of his coaching career.

CFC for premier league, FA cup, CL and super cup. Others can compete for the rest.

Long live Chelsea FC, Long live Mourinho, Long live the fans and also the haters grin (so they can whine)
it's not good 2 sleep in d evening..pls wake up 2 avoid dis kind of dream
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kayusfity: DEAD ON ARRIVAL. RELEGATION AWAITS CHELSEA
Since Mourinho started his professional coachin career, he has never finish below TOP 2. Mourinho is a goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by supaeagles(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
boron10: .... United fans should not expect anything from their cheap mediocre coach who has never won any title since the beginning of his coaching career.
...ok oh, but b4 his Man U appointment SAF has not won anything either - so one cannot rush to that conclusion.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Chubhie: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
udokpuenyi:

I so much love your signature , permit me to change mine to read alike
Thanks bro......Please do go ahead. This your username solid o. Is that your title? Udokpuenyi 1?
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by ogaemma: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
acaolly1: Babalawo amoye (Future Predictor) you be GOD?

Lets folds our arms and let him do what he knows how to do best.

Stop criticizing and predicting what you dont know...
what are they predicting that they dont know? Is only a blind man that needs a Prophet to tell him of Mourhino's disgrace at chelsea.
Am a chelsea fan since 1999, and after his bitter experience with Roman, I do not congratulate Mourhino but rather sympatizes with him.
Chelsea's problem is owner factor and not coach. That foolish Billionaire is ready to disgrace any Coach. It was because of his attitude Gudiola did not come to Chelsea. Chelsea was ready to pay Gudiola far more than Bayern,but Gudiola was not ready to dent his career with a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by okechukwu2013: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
And none of them fans and owners has spared a thought on the man that won them the most coveted trophy CL- Roberto De Mateo or the Interim Rafa that won the Europa Cup. Rather they were all obsessed with the so called special one who couldn't win them any of the important cups listed above.
Let's see what he will do this time around; if I recollect very well he was sacked the first time!
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Jenny20(f): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Welcome back Mourinho.

Looking forward to the treble this season with the special one in charge.

KTBFFH!
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by boron10(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
supaeagles:
...ok oh, but b4 his Man U appointment SAF has not won anything either - so one cannot rush to that conclusion.
Google is your friend nigga. SAF won some titles with Aberdeen or so before moving to MU
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by solomon111(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Fear is written all over this thread.
Rivals fans are scared that mou will take chelsea to its former glory.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by amber222(f): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
fortuneprince: Mourinho, 50, replaces Rafael Benitez after leaving Real Madrid, and has signed a four-year contract.

Mourinho won two consecutive Premier League titles during his first spell at Chelsea, which ended in September 2007.

Chief executive Ron Gourlay said: "He was and remains a hugely popular figure at the club and everyone here looks forward to working with him again."

More to follow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22574810
d man wld be disgraced ds time arnd.he shld hv rejected d offer.he isn't going 2 be honour ds time bt disgrace.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by udokpuenyi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Chubhie: Thanks bro......Please do go ahead. This your username solid o. Is that your title? Udokpuenyi 1?

Yes thats me. The man that refuses the heavy turbulence of life to bring him down.

A million thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Durchmann(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
"Jose Mourinho has returned to Chelsea with a message for the club's supporters: "I'm one of you"."

Can you beat that?

This guy no go seize to amaze me.

He's a box-office banker anyday.

Na the fame wey Chelsea dey find. If care is not taken, he will rake in more pay for Chelsea from his image rights than anything else.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by solomon111(m): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
ogaemma:
what are they predicting that they dont know? Is only a blind man that needs a Prophet to tell him of Mourhino's disgrace at chelsea.
Am a chelsea fan since 1999, and after his bitter experience with Roman, I do not congratulate Mourhino but rather sympatizes with him.
Chelsea's problem is owner factor and not coach. That foolish Billionaire is ready to disgrace any Coach. It was because of his attitude Gudiola did not come to Chelsea. Chelsea was ready to pay Gudiola far more than Bayern,but Gudiola was not ready to dent his career with a disgrace.
you are a fake ungrateful fan.
Do you know how much roman has invested in chelsea?
Bloody chav.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by hotwax: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
solomon111: you are a fake ungrateful fan.
Do you know how much roman has invested in chelsea?
Bloody chav.

And without Abrahamovic, can chelsea win anything?

If not for Ibrahamovic, chelsea would have been like Aston Villa and Wigan.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
daviid_e: Chelsea faans be shouting mtchww rubbish!!! 4yrz for madrid he did nothing witt the club nd ronaldo angry he's gonna bring the frustration baQ to chelsea grin
you are soo dull and un-informed. Mourinho stayed at madrid for 3 years and won 3 trophies including la liga and you said he did nothing? Are you alright?
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by okelade(m): 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Okija juju: I doubt he will last an entire season.
and when did man utd,arsenal,or any other club's fans become so interested in chelsea's success?i thought they were our rivals!why should jesus trust the devils advice on saving man?

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by sylve11: 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
misterh: Moyes- Man Utd
Mourinho- Chelsea
Pellegrini- Man City.
What more can i ask for in the new season?! Let the games begin. It's the beginning of a new era, people. Welcome back, Mourinho...... United till the devil repents! cheesy cheesy cheesy

cool
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by 1025: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
texaco1: cry
i dont think mou has anything to offer again at chelsea,i forsee an average performance for him in the next season and trust abrhamnovich he will start looking for another coach by the second year,
rafa was a good coach and so also was avb ,the lack of continuity is the problem of chelsea

wow, u are the wisest man i have ever seen living. sometimes i ask myself,why is it that ppl like u are not bill gates or even Roman the chelsea owner? can't u even be dongote or adenuga? in fact, u better go to any supermarket and trade in ur senses for a carton of inodmie noodles. look at u. u are here and u know the problem of chelsea so if u go to england, u can mention the problem of america. how come u don't have a church of ur own and continue the work of prophet of doom that you like so much.
that chelsea where u see problem has done very well more than any other english side in the last 10 years yet you can say their problem.
in other parts of the world, he who pays the piper dictates the tone and that is what Roman is doing but here another man get headache, na another man dey take panadol which is what u are doing.
if u cannot see anything good in chelsea, see our trophies and bunch of talented machines in the name of players.
is ur club better than ours?
mention ur club so that i can explain the club wella to u.
we are chelsea and we sack coaches both from our club and other clubs ask guadiola and recently fergie.

7 Likes

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by ATMCARD2(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
fortuneprince: Mourinho, 50, replaces Rafael Benitez after leaving Real Madrid, and has signed a four-year contract.

Mourinho won two consecutive Premier League titles during his first spell at Chelsea, which ended in September 2007.

Chief executive Ron Gourlay said: "He was and remains a hugely popular figure at the club and everyone here looks forward to working with him again."

More to follow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22574810
On BLUES...i stand.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by JeremiahJames(m): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
He is still the best coach ever that the club has produced.
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by larryjayz: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Suljosh: just because all your life u've been a failure, don't mean others will fail too.
That is why they call you people agbero fans, you are disgrace to yourself..
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by akinsunny2009(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
Mourinho-Chelsea rekindles romance. U still have a chance with dat Ex u love."

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by killuminati(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
What is mourinho?
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by akinsunny2009(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
larry_jayz: That is why they call you people agbero fans, you are disgrace to yourself..
how please unagbero fan
Re: Jose Mourinho Appointed As Chelsea Manager by Durchmann(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
akinsunny2009: Mourinho-Chelsea rekindles romance. U still have a chance with dat Ex u love."

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 26th January 2021 / Juventus Vs Bayer Leverkusen : UCL (3 - 0) On 1st October 2019 / Manchester United Vs. Southampton (0 - 1) On 11th January 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.