Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (1395 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by rosebase(f): 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hi all, I've been dating this guy for almost 6 months, so last night we had an argument and he gave me a dirty slap. So before he could blink his eyes I returned the slap.
So now he's threatening to leave saying that I've been moving around with bad friends.
Pls what do I do? I love this guy.
Re: What Should I Do? by Adufaye(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
Y e go slap Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥... Huh? Wen Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥... Are nt legally dating! Any way dnt feel 2 big 2 say Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥... Sorry......I guess dat ₩h̶̲̥̅̊ɑ̤̈̊Ŧ he is waiting FФЯ
Re: What Should I Do? by slymm(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hehehehe, you guys should build a boxing ring and invite an audience. Toxic relationship, it is bad for the soul.
Re: What Should I Do? by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
I will like to know if that was his first time of raising his hand on you, staying in an abusive relationship is very bad, beside what is your answer to his allegation ?
Re: What Should I Do? by HURUCHI(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
slymm: Hehehehe, you guys should build a boxing ring and invite an audience. Toxic relationship, it is bad for the soul.

not cool
Re: What Should I Do? by Darlenebabe: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
take ur tym, n thinks about it, do u really love dis guy n wil b able to endure it, if it repeat itself
Re: What Should I Do? by HURUCHI(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
Darlene babe: take ur tym, n thinks about it, do u really love dis guy n wil b able to endure it, if it repeat itself

nice one
Re: What Should I Do? by rosebase(f): 5:03pm On Jun 03, 2013
Adufaye: Y e go slap Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥... Huh? Wen Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥... Are nt legally dating! Any way dnt feel 2 big 2 say Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥... Sorry......I guess dat ₩h̶̲̥̅̊ɑ̤̈̊Ŧ he is waiting FФЯ
I did that after d slap
Re: What Should I Do? by rosebase(f): 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
Handsomeemmy: I will like to know if that was his first time of raising his hand on you, staying in an abusive relationship is very bad, beside what is your answer to his allegation ?
Yep, that was his first time, but he had said several times that he would give me a dirty slap one day.
Re: What Should I Do? by rosebase(f): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Darlene babe: take ur tym, n thinks about it, do u really love dis guy n wil b able to endure it, if it repeat itself
I love him. Repeat what?
Re: What Should I Do? by HURUCHI(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
rosebase:
I love him. Repeat what?

give him space let him cool
Re: What Should I Do? by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
rosebase:
Yep, that was his first time, but he had said several times that he would give me a dirty slap one day.
LOVE IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP IS NO LOVE, BESIDE YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE SECOND PART OF MY QUESTION, ABOUT HIS ALLEGATION ABOUT YOU HAVING BAD COMPANY.
Re: What Should I Do? by antap(m): 5:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
rosebase:
And he eventually landed you that thunderous slap. That your guy is a man of his words. Lol.
Well, my question is: does he love you as much as you love him?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
rosebase: Hi all, I've been dating this guy for almost 6 months, so last night we had an argument and he gave me a dirty slap. So before he could blink his eyes I returned the slap.
So now he's threatening to leave saying that I've been moving around with bad friends.
1. He is not supposed to slap u

2. U are not supposed to slap him

3. You are two-wrong who won't make a right!

P. E. R. I. O. D ! ! !
Re: What Should I Do? by Darlenebabe: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
slaps u again , n again...
rosebase:
I love him. Repeat what?
give him some space to cool, if he truly value u, he wil come bk, but next tym dnt slap a man, u might not b able to witstand d fire, if he overeact
Re: What Should I Do? by rosebase(f): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Handsomeemmy: LOVE IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP IS NO LOVE, BESIDE YOU DIDN'T ANSWER THE SECOND PART OF MY QUESTION, ABOUT HIS ALLEGATION ABOUT YOU HAVING BAD COMPANY.
Nah, its the same friend I've been keeping before I met him.
Re: What Should I Do? by rosebase(f): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thanks all
Re: What Should I Do? by rosebase(f): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
antap:
And he eventually landed you that thunderous slap. That your guy is a man of his words. Lol.
Well, my question is: does he love you as much as you love him?
I guess he did before d fight
Re: What Should I Do? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
rosebase:
Nah, its the same friend I've been keeping before I met him.
i want to believe your attitude to him before the fight did not change for him to think that your friends are influecing you wrongly? If no, then He is looking for excuse to end the relationship. I do advice people, you have no reason of staying in abusive relationship.
Re: What Should I Do? by Adufaye(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2013
rosebase:
I did that after d slap
den he is seein anoda! I guess Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥... R nt givin wht he wnts
Re: What Should I Do? by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Any man who hits a woman is an animal and can do worst tinz when emotion are triggered. Pls quit such relationship pls, cause am sure he will henceforth constantly hit u and might also be harshing up away to deal with u more when he hits u and u reterlate.

Don't allow ur feeling for him control ur sense of reasoning, ur relationship is still refresh and am sure u can do without him.
Re: What Should I Do? by jam04(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Next will be a dirty blow, followed by a dirty beating and finally dirty kill...
Re: What Should I Do? by andyanders: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2013
You both will end up in an abusive relationship that could lead to death. This is a sign of what to expect in the future.
Re: What Should I Do? by dahmie2013: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2013
rosebase: Hi all, I've been dating this guy for almost 6 months, so last night we had an argument and he gave me a dirty slap. So before he could blink his eyes I returned the slap.

Sho shocked shocked! In this 21st Century? Next pls!
Re: What Should I Do? by Lawstudent: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2014
sunnydayasaba:
Any man who hits a woman is an animal and can do worst tinz when emotion are triggered. Pls quit such relationship pls, cause am sure he will henceforth constantly hit u and might also be harshing up away to deal with u more when he hits u and u reterlate.

Don't allow ur feeling for him control ur sense of reasoning, ur relationship is still refresh and am sure u can do without him.
Sounds like a bootlicker.tosh
Re: What Should I Do? by Youngpo413: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
rosebase:
Hi all, I've been dating this guy for almost 6 months, so last night we had an argument and he gave me a dirty slap. So before he could blink his eyes I returned the slap.
let him go

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Would You Prefer To Be Approached By A Guy? / . / Should I Still Wait For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.