Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Righteousness By Believing Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Righteousness By Believing Part 1 (537 Views)

5 Top Lies Women Tell Which Men Need To Stop Believing! / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) / I'm Believing God For Sumtin Special By MARCH But I'm Having SEX; Will He Do It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness By Believing Part 1 by charisville: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2013
Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. Romans 4:4-5

Charis Ville Capsule

Beloved, it should be settled in your heart and mind that our daddy God loves you so much. His love is not just word based but action based. He expressed His love for us, when He gave His Only beloved Son, who died for our sins to reconcile us back to God. He sacrificed His ONLY beloved, so that now He can have MANY beloved Sons and daughters.

The payment or wages of sin is death and as the just God, He had to punish our sins. But as a loving Father, He knew we couldn't save ourselves; we needed divine help. Jesus was sent to die for our sins according to the definite, fixed and settled plan: the fore-knowledge of God (Acts 2:23). It was God's plan for Jesus to take the punishment that was meant for us. Isn't. He a loving Father?

After He punished Jesus for our sins, He calls out to us to believe on the finished work of Christ. This belief is all that is needed to be saved and have His righteousness imputed on us. You don't have to work to become the righteousness of God; it's a FREE gift. Why is it so hard for you to believe that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus? Just Believe! Right believing will always produce right living.

Prayer: My daddy God, I thank You for Your free gift of righteousness imputed on me. I live by Your grace, believing in Your love in Jesus Name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry PIN: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please share with others.

(1) (Reply)

Guy And Girlfriend Agree To Commit Suicide / Coming To Benin / Lagos ,want A Lady When I'm In Nigeria / Jesus Is Madly In Love With You Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.