Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) (9064 Views)

Come And Suck Me Again – Lady Cries Out After Sexual Experience With Yoruba Man / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 4) / EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Aramideboss: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
*This Is Based on a true Story*

How Romantic And Pleasureable, This Story Is Set To Take You To The Climax And Ectasy Of Sweetness. Happy Reading...
This is how the story begun!! . .

We sat beside each other as we watched a home video. My heart pounding rapidly as i waited for him to make the first move, but he simply sat beside me like a log of wood, focusing all his attention to the movie, which really got on my nerves…. “what is wrong with this boy?” I wondered unhappily. That fateful day truly was the third time i was spending my evening with him, yet he failed to notice my moves, instead behaved like a priest, distancing himself from me as if i was an evil spirit. . Benjamin was an attractive wealthy male, who caught my fancy right from the first day I packed into the new lodge{hostel}. Unlike most guys, he kept to himself and behaved like a saint, winning my heart with his godly behaviour. But getting him to reciprocate my good gestures towards him was a very hard task.
His intense behaviour soon began irritating me, forcing me to make up my mind not to visit him again after that fateful tuesday evening. Because I had my pride to protect, which really was more important than my fondness for him. He was in 300 level, while i was in my 2nd year in the university. My feelings for him were really strong and divine, but i couldn’t display my emotions the way i wanted, without appearing cheap and disgusting. Finally by 8pm, the movie ended. I sighed and got up from his bed, “good night” i said to him unhappily, but surprisinly, he held my hand strongly and looked up at me with fire in his eyes, “please don’t go yet, there is something i wish to tell you” he pleaded. I gazed into his eyes and smiled, “finally he is living up to expectation” i reasoned, “please sit down” he begged humbly. I rolled my eyes and sat beside him, “i know you do trust me alot, that’s why i’m the only guy you always visit, but i can’t help it anymore, i have tried holding back myself but can’t any longer, because it’s killing me silently. I have been dreaming and praying to have someone like you.
Please will you grant my request and be my special friend??”, “I have been in love with you from the very first day i saw you” he pleaded nervously with shaking lips. I stared at him coldly even though i was very happy inside. “i don’t think....
Continue Reading The Full Story Here >> http://bestlovegoodies.com/forum2_theme_112626122.xhtml?tema=11
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2016
Get The Latest Fashion Designs On Native, Coperate Wears And Casual Wear Here
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2016
Dakore Egbuson Akande- My Husband Supports My Return To Acting 100%
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Chris Brown And Drake Offered $1M Each To Fight In Boxing Ring
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Pictures Of Actress Megan Good & Her Mother
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Exclusive: Wizkid's Son Vs. Peter Okoye's Son - Who's More dope? (photos)
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Happy Birthday To Gov. Willie Obiano! (60 Years)
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jackson Family Feud Unfolds At Family Home
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Throwback To When Kim Looked Like Jafar From Aladdin
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by demo4ril97(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
AdekunleGold was with Simi.
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2016
Pix Of 2face Then. Compare And Contrast!
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2016
OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What This Female Final Yr Student Did To Herself (pics)
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 11:03am On Feb 01, 2016
Man Turns Himself Into Woman Thru Surgery!
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
20 Pretty N Aked South Girls That Will Make You Leave Your Naija Babe
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nadia Buari TWINS Pictures REVEALED?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
Facebook Girl Called Her Self A Virgin And Her Facebook Fu*ck Mates Exposed Her
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Without Make Up,genevieve Looks Like A 60yr Old Grandma
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
We Never Knew Zack Orji’s First Son Leo’nel Was This Cute!
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Top 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses Of All Times.
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
12 Celebrities You Didn't Know Are Transgendered.
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
More Pictures From That Nicki Minaj Wardrobe Malfunction On Stage
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2016
My Fiance Says No,but I Want To Do It Anyway.i Know He Will Like It
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 3:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Ay Show Live:Lady Bares Her N!pples To Ay Comedian Show In Atlanta(Photo)
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2016
Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Is Missy Elliot A Lesbian?
Re: EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 1) by Adekunleyb: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2016
WIZKID Buys House In Lagos Worth Millions Of Naira (pics)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Shows Off Her Camel Toes And Erect Nipples In Wet Swimsuit / My Girlfriend Left Me After This Happened (experience) / Why Do Ugly Girls Hate Fine Guys In Relationships Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.