Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips (7931 Views)

My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / Share Your Experiences Those That Moved Back To Nigeria From Abroad (usa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:06am On May 03, 2008
Arnold1:

If you hate yoruba people so much, why do you continue to stay on a yoruba man's forum ?

He has banned you over and over again, yet, you fail to leave.

Why don't you just go and find your human eating colleagues to hang with else where ?

shocked
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:07am On May 03, 2008
Arnold1:

Please leave Nairaland. Seun doesn't want you here anymore. Carry your hatred for mu'slims and yorubas
and get out of this place.

kiss
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 4:09am On May 03, 2008
sheniqua:

little girlie girl with her lollipop and pink underwear.
Do your people know you are really a girl underneath cheesy

Haha, why have you deleted all your posts ?

Fear of being banned by Seun for the 100th time ?

Or you don't want the world to see all the hateful remarks you made about yorubas and mu'slims ?

You are such a coward !
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:09am On May 03, 2008
angry
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by tRoOE(f): 4:11am On May 03, 2008
sheniqua:

Oh
we call it ngwo ngwo.
assorted parts.
just add arnoldenisha's blokoss,it would taste better than isiewu and nkwobi rolled up in one

let me see what the Hawks are doing tonight!
lmfao you've got a name for the soup too grin grin you are silly.
Is isiewu not a vegetable soup undecided(had it it before sha but can't remember what it looks like)

Arnold1 and sheniqua can you guys plz stop fighting on me behalf abeg.

Oya let all talk about our trip to naija
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:11am On May 03, 2008
Arnold1:

Leave us ooooh Madam hatred !!

We do not want your type on this forum.

We do not want mu'slim and yoruba haters here.

Go and carry your hatred else where.

Useless cannibalist

wink
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2008
Seriously, what would it take for you to leave us alone ? Haven't you been banned enough ?

Don't you get the message ? Seun does not want you here, okay
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:13am On May 03, 2008
Arnold1:

I love you

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 4:14am On May 03, 2008
Now, you created a post above saying "I love you" and made it seem like I actually wrote that

People can see you for what you are

At least, you are yet to refute your hatred for yorubas and mu'slims.

But you have the time to write complete thesis all over the place

I wonder why
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 4:16am On May 03, 2008
sheniqua:

I say make me leave!

Seun has done everything in his power, but you fail to leave.

Na by force ? If you hate mu'slims and yorubas so much, why dwell among them ?

You are the most hypocritical piece of shitt to walk on this planet earth.
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:17am On May 03, 2008
kiss kiss
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 4:18am On May 03, 2008
This place is for all Nigerians, yorubas and mu'slims alike. If you have a problem with
that, carry on and go to biafaworld.com. They will welcome you with open arms.

Stop being a useless bigot
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:18am On May 03, 2008
I don't hate Yorubas only the shemales amongst them cool
Neither do I hate "Great Ones".
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:20am On May 03, 2008
Arnold1:

I love this sheniqua of a girl witjh all my heart

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 4:21am On May 03, 2008
Again, you are creating posts claiming I love you with all my heart undecided

You think people wouldn't see through you ?

sheniqua:

I don't hate Yorubas only the shemales amongst them cool
Neither do I hate "Great Ones".

I don't know why you fail to leave us.

I said there is biafraworld.com, what is keeping you from joining them ?

They don't have yorubas and mu'slims there, so, what's the problem ?

We don't want your type here. We don't like bigots like you.
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:22am On May 03, 2008
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:22am On May 03, 2008
cool cool
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:23am On May 03, 2008
smiley ;d :p
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 4:24am On May 03, 2008
All of your posts showing hatred towards yorubas and mu'slims have suddenly been deleted by you.

3 posts now replaced with nothing

You are such a coward !

sheniqua:

You go on with your cannibalism stories

Weren't you the one that wanted to be humorous with your babalawo jokes ?

You can give but you can't take ?

-----------> What name are you going to come up with when you are banned (again) from this forum ?
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:27am On May 03, 2008
help me pick one.
did you see me crying about cannibalism.
heard that,developed tough skin. cool
isn't  it you that's jumping up and down like a castrated chia pet lipsrsealed
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 4:27am On May 03, 2008
I really wish Seun could ban people by IP address. That way, you'll be gone once and forever.

May be that'll lure you to biafraworld.com.
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 4:29am On May 03, 2008
If cannibalism didn't run in your family trait, it wouldn't hurt you so much given the Christian woman
you often portray yourself.

What would it take for you to leave us Nairalanders ?
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:35am On May 03, 2008
Arnold1:

I really wish Seun could ban people by IP address. That way, you'll be gone once and forever.

May be that'll lure you to biafraworld.com.

Let me tell you something you may not know.

Every person with some iota of commonsense and assertiveness has been banned several times.
Don't make the mistake of thinking that it's a crime to be banned.
It's the mugus like you that are Oh yes members that think it's something criminal.
You're inconsequential
Your opinions don't count.
You're practically non existent in the forum.
ask folks like pahtakee,debo, davidylan,omo eko,TOH,morenike,Islander,jackal,4play,almond,hotfunmi and co.
The popular folks get banned cool
The girlie ones like you make no dents
That's why nairaland is popular
we keep it vibrant and keep you and others coming for more
because of folks like us the number grows and Seun smiles to the bank cool
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 4:36am On May 03, 2008
sheniqua:

Every person with some iota of commonsense and assertiveness has been banned several times.
It's the mugus like you that are Oh yes members that think it's something criminal.
You're inconsequential
ask folks like pahtakee,debo, davidylan,omo eko,TOH,morenike,Islander,jackal,4play,almond,hotfunmi and co.
Seun banned you as babyosisi

He banned you as +osisi

He banned you as Nwando

He banned you as Nwandolina

Now you are sheniqua

Again, can't you see you are not wanted here ? What would it take for you to leave ooooooooooh

Mrs I hate yorubas and mu'slims with all my heart and soul ?
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:38am On May 03, 2008
read my response above cool cool

Are you obsessed with me or what?
I need to call the cops
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 4:40am On May 03, 2008
sheniqua:

You're inconsequential

You are the only one with 5 different usernames on this forum

babyosisi, +osisi, Nwando, Nwandolina, sheniqua

Are you that desperate ?

Seun said he does not want bigots on his forum, yet, you fail to leave.

Only IP address banning would keep you completely away from this place.

Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 4:40am On May 03, 2008
now have a good night ms thing!
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by StephenP(m): 4:44am On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]Can you guys please quit arguing? It's embarrassing and you're making this thread boring.[/size]
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Cadet(f): 4:57am On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Can you guys please quit arguing? It's embarrassing and you're making this thread boring.[/size]

LOL! see you oh, trying to be gentle when you're not.

LMAO. . Nwandolina? LOL! sounds like sth from cinderella
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 5:04am On May 03, 2008
Cadet:

LOL! see you oh, trying to be gentle when you're not.

LMAO. . Nwandolina? LOL! sounds like sth from cinderella

Now please what is ewa agoyin?
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by Arnold1(m): 5:18am On May 03, 2008
You say you do not hate yoruba people, yet, this is what you had to say about them (as babyosisi) :

babyosisi:

I could go on and on

Run into a Nigerian anywhere in the world,he is more likely to be an Igbo man
It's just jealousy.
They are mad,we were not annihilated as Awo dreamt.

Awolowo is dead and rotted and the Igbo man has waxed stronger and stronger.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7229.0.html#msg666169

Also, from you (as babyosisi)

I heard that those yoruba women sitting and selling in the market place also defecate in those containers they are sitting on and could be selling you things at the same time.

I heard that they are very dirty also.

I heard they borrow money to do all that owa mbe

that Yorubas are unreliable.

that they are all mouth and no action,remember Jegede Shokoya of masquerade

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-18580.32.html#msg541705

And on this peaceful thread, where people were having fun, you came with this out of no where:

what the fried fish is ewa agoyin ?

I don't think Igbos eat such cool
the name even sounds like something you get from a babalawo lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-131279.0.html#msg2217609

When people like me and Trooe call you a bigoted tribalist, we know exactly what we are talking about
Re: Your Experiences With Eating And Your Funny Stories Of Your Trips by sheniqua: 5:28am On May 03, 2008
Arnold1:

You say you do not hate yoruba people, yet, this is what you had to say about them (as babyosisi) :

Also, from you (as babyosisi)

When people like me and Trooe call you a bigoted tribalist, we know exactly what we are talking about

Your imbecility knows no bounds.
Quote me fully.
This is what I said on that particular thread about stereotypes.

I heard that those yoruba women sitting and selling in the market place also defecate in those containers they are sitting on and could be selling you things at the same time.

I heard that they are very dirty also.

I heard they borrow money to do all that owa mbe

that Yorubas are unreliable.

that they are all mouth and no action,remember Jegede Shokoya of masquerade

that Hausas are very truthful and trustworthy

that Igbos would kill for money

all 419ers are Igbos

that bini girls are mainly prostitutes
bini men are armed robbers

that Ijaws are whiners and complainers

calabar people are the best cooks
calabar girls are the best wives

these are just stereotypes,I'm sure it's not true,there are good and bad in every tribe.
But Yinka wanted to hear stereotypes,there you go

Of course you are bent on giving a distorted image
do I care
That's what men without balls do lipsrsealed
I know those statements have pained you tire,
You've quoted them in your sick way forever.
go jump into abakpa river
If I believe those, do I also believe the ones about Igbos?
are those your source of annoyance ,did I describe you? grin

as for Awo,I mean every bit of it and I'll repeat it again and again
do your worst.
Even if he were Itsekiri,I'll say the same thing.
Just because a man dies does not make him a saint.
Hitler is also dead

All my bans have been for offtopic posts and here you are doing the same thing and getting away with it because you're a nobody here.
You'll soon be banned,you better not let me corrupt you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Please:i Need Directions To Ekiti State. / How Good And Motorable Are Roads In Your Locality? / Please Help Me Out I Need Direction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.