Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Fashola/rochas As Apc's Presidential & Vice Candidates. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola/rochas As Apc's Presidential & Vice Candidates. (975 Views)

Photos: People Walk Away And Boo Rochas As He Gives Speech In Owerri. / Fashola Oshomole Ticket Or Fashola Rochas Ticket. / Ipsos World Class Polls Tips Rochas As Imo State Governor May 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola/rochas As Apc's Presidential & Vice Candidates. by Stanley4E(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2013
The duos' in their respective states have
shown credibility, and have attracted lots of
wide audience to their competence in
delivering good governance to their people.
On my own,as i tried to figure out which
duo in APC will be a perfect match in
delivering good governance to Nigerians,
and fly the party's presidential and vice
tickets come 2015 presidential election, the
likes of Fashola(lagos state governor) and
Rochas (Imo's State governor) suddenly
popped up in my mind. Fashola for
president then Rochas as his Vice.
fellow nairalanders will this combination be
a step ahead to national transformation ?
do air your views

Re: Fashola/rochas As Apc's Presidential & Vice Candidates. by Stanley4E(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2013
they are both from the south ( south west and south east),
but does their regions matter?
will they deliver well to the populace?
do u hope for them to fly the tickets?
pls air ur views
Re: Fashola/rochas As Apc's Presidential & Vice Candidates. by tmlewin13(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2013
They are both great performers; and I will love to see them carrying the presidential/vice-presidential flag of the APC.

1 Like

Re: Fashola/rochas As Apc's Presidential & Vice Candidates. by touch4mony: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2013
Rochas for president while fashola will b his vic
Re: Fashola/rochas As Apc's Presidential & Vice Candidates. by touch4mony: 11:55am On Jun 04, 2013
Rochas for president while fashola will b his vic.but wait ooo how can u compare Rochas with ngige or chime.when u ppl get to kw the true Rochas it might b too late.
Re: Fashola/rochas As Apc's Presidential & Vice Candidates. by achi4u(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
touch4mony: Rochas for president while fashola will b his vic
Agreed!.

but will Rochas brothers down east support him?,seeing alot of hatred and power tussle flying everywhere within igbo communities.

I pray for the best candidates to win.

1 Like

Re: Fashola/rochas As Apc's Presidential & Vice Candidates. by Stanley4E(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
touch4mony: Rochas for president while fashola will b his vic
what's your reason?
Re: Fashola/rochas As Apc's Presidential & Vice Candidates. by Ikengawo: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fashola who, even in his governorship, has been a vice governor to Tinubu will be president and an alpha like Rochas will be vice for what? Mcheewwwww. Has Fashola done half of what Rochas has done?

(1) (Reply)

American Bank Offers $1M To Anyoneable To Solve This Mathematical Equation / Dirt Is Gradually Taking Over Aba Roads. / Leadership Failure, Bad Governance Bane Of Boko Haram- BARACK OBAMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.