Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

How To Make Someone Regret Breaking Up With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Someone Regret Breaking Up With You (1289 Views)

Steps To Make Your Ex Regret Breaking-Up With You / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Someone Regret Breaking Up With You by xhow2com(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
He has probably dumped you for his various reasons. Maybe he found a new partner, or he just needs time for other things; it could be anything. Whatever thing it is, you will be wanting him to regret losing you all this while.

Be social: Stick with a bunch of friends, go on outings, join clubs, meet new people, try new things! Show him that your life doesn't revolve around him, and other people need you too.

Stay beautiful : Maybe it's time for a new haircut, or try that new top, or wear a different shade of gloss. Walk confidently or smile more warmly. Let him see that you're beautiful, and he's just let something gorgeous slip out of his hands. read on for more details http://www.xhow2.com/how_to_make_someone_regret_breakingup_with_you.html
Re: How To Make Someone Regret Breaking Up With You by texaco1: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
grin
be successful,be important,get rich.
these are the only thing that can make someone regret dumping you
Re: How To Make Someone Regret Breaking Up With You by 190: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
texaco1: grin
be successful,be important,get rich.
these are the only thing that can make someone regret dumping you

exactly wat i did

now look whos laffing grin grin
Re: How To Make Someone Regret Breaking Up With You by Monicasque(f): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
just let bygons be bygons bcoz you are wasting your own time by holding on. Finding ways of making someone regret means you are still hung up on them. Moving on for real is the best solution
Re: How To Make Someone Regret Breaking Up With You by clemz85(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
op is that what worke for you?
believ me life is individual.
Re: How To Make Someone Regret Breaking Up With You by texaco1: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
190:

exactly wat i did

now look whos laffing grin grin
i like ur style jare my brother grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which Way Na? I Don't Understand Again O / Advice Needed / Women Buying Positive Pregnancy Tests 2 Trick Boyfriends Into Marriage Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.