Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? (14672 Views)

Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) / Where Can I Buy Lost Symbol By Dan Brown? / Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Caracta: On the contrary, I think Inferno is a brilliant novel. Captivating and full of suspense. However, I disagree with the biologist's method of controlling population increase. There are better ways of doing things biko. What rubbish!
Better ways like?
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by scottN(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
Finished reading it some days ago and i must say it was a thrilling experience from beginning to the end. The twist in the story was something else. M glad I got a copy of the book. Think I'll start all over again grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
scottN: Finished reading it some days ago and i must say it was a thrilling experience from beginning to the end. The twist in the story was something else. M glad I got a copy of the book. Think I'll start all over again grin
grin have you read the sword of truth series by Terry Goodkind?
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by scottN(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
adexsimply: grin have you read the sword of truth series by Terry Goodkind?

Nope. I'm currently reading A Delicate Truth by le Carre.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
adexsimply: Better ways like?

Population can even control itself. Look at the number of deaths on daily basis as against the number of births. Why alter DNA? It's against human right and reasoning. People die. People live. It takes 9 months (on the average) to give birth to a child. How long does it take to die?
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
scottN: Finished reading it some days ago and i must say it was a thrilling experience from beginning to the end. The twist in the story was something else. M glad I got a copy of the book. Think I'll start all over again grin

You are right. I had to fasten my seat belt at the close of the book. It felt real. I had the picture of the whole thing on my mind.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Caracta:

Population can even control itself. Look at the number of deaths on daily basis as against the number of births. Why alter DNA? It's against human right and reasoning. People die. People live. It takes 9 months (on the average) to give birth to a child. How long does it take to die?
How I wish you were right, but you are not sad sad
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2013
adexsimply: How I wish you were right, but you are not sad sad

Welcome back. Na now you just wake up abi? tongue
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 12:58am On Jul 20, 2013
Caracta:

Welcome back. Na now you just wake up abi? tongue
lol..Actually, Yes..Now gimme that hug before I...
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 1:05am On Jul 20, 2013
adexsimply: lol..Actually, Yes..Now gimme that hug before I...

Before you hug transformer? shocked

Oya take <<<<hugszzzz>>>> cheesy
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2013
Caracta:

Before you hug transformer? shocked

Oya take <<<<hugszzzz>>>> cheesy
Transformer Gini? shocked
I no want again gan sef..
So where have you been?
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2013
adexsimply: Transformer Gini? shocked
I no want again gan sef..
So where have you been?

Oya gimme my hug back. Give me before i report you to GEJ sad

I've been around.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 1:15am On Jul 20, 2013
Caracta:

Oya gimme my hug back. Give me before i report you to GEJ sad

I've been around.
Been Around figured I have not been around then..So are you through with "Wizard's First Rule"? Please don't lure me into reading those books again o.. grin grin..I have got so much to do oooo smiley smiley
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 1:19am On Jul 20, 2013
adexsimply: Been Around figured I have not been around then..So are you through with "Wizard's First Rule"? Please don't lure me into reading those books again o.. grin grin..I have got so much to do oooo smiley smiley

lol...no. I'm quite familiar with the book. I just like it. My fav is Zeddicus Zul'Zorander- "Wizard of the First Order" cheesy

Time to sleep. Goodnight grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 1:23am On Jul 20, 2013
Caracta:

lol...no. I'm quite familiar with the book. I just like it. My fav is Zeddicus Zul'Zorander- "Wizard of the First Order" cheesy

Time to sleep. Goodnight grin
He was my favorite until I met Nicci wink wink..Goodnight!!!..I always assume everyone is INSOMNIAC like me cheesy cheesy
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 1:26am On Jul 20, 2013
I like Cara (like caracta grin)

She is just like me...in so many ways. She is strong. She is smart. She is.....!

Goodnight (for the last time) sad
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 1:30am On Jul 20, 2013
Caracta: I like Cara (like caracta grin)

She is just like me...in so many ways. She is strong. She is smart. She is.....!

I Love her too winkBut I have a crush on Nicci embarassed embarassed
So you are like Cara? *takes ten steps Backward* embarassed embarassed
Good Morning for the first time tongue tongue
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by donifez(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2013
Am still reading inferno...the jar ebook.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2013
don ifez: Am still reading inferno...the jar ebook.
Enjoy it!! wink wink
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Adimonyemma: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2013
don ifez: Am still reading inferno...the jar ebook.
please, au can i get it... Urgeeeeennnntttttlllllyyyyy!!!!?
Am a big fan of Dan Brown.... Have read all his books... Digital fortress, angels and demon, deception point, davinci code, lost symbol.....i need this please.... Au can i download it
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Adimonyemma: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2013
Caracta: I like Cara (like caracta grin)

i have the hard copy of the sword of truth... But, au can i get d e copy of Goodkind's other books please? I'v searched for the hardcopy but haven't seen it. Hellllppppppppp
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2013
Adimonyemma:
i have the hard copy of the sword of truth... But, au can i get d e copy of Goodkind's other books please? I'v searched for the hardcopy but haven't seen it. Hellllppppppppp
You can PM me or Paste your mail address here.. grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2013
sent..check your mail
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:53am On Jul 20, 2013
Adimonyemma:

I guess you have the e-book now cheesy
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2013
adexsimply: I Love her too winkBut I have a crush on Nicci embarassed embarassed
So you are like Cara? *takes ten steps Backward* embarassed embarassed
Good Morning for the first time tongue tongue

Lol...Cara is a good girl jor. Reminds me of Gretchen Morgan in Prison Break. Now you know my kind of women.

*winks*
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...Cara is a good girl jor. Reminds me of Gretchen Morgan in Prison Break. Now you know my kind of women.

*winks*
hmmmmn..see see, you have got me reading the books again o..you no try at all o sad angry angry
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
adexsimply: hmmmmn..see see, you have got me reading the books again o..you no try at all o sad angry angry

lol...i didn't do anything o. grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2013
Caracta:

lol...i didn't do anything o. grin

undecided undecided...Got loads of piled up tasks to finish.. angry angry and I'm almost halfway into "Wizard's first rule" and God knows, there's no stopping until I finish the whole series

Bad Market!! grin grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
I'm sooo glad grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by lovekillz(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
@ adexsimply,i don't want to be an oliver twist.please i need the link to the following novels;
sword of truth series.
The divine comedy by dante.
Jeffrey Archer's novels.
Bernard cornwell and,
any other interesting series.
I will be most grateful if you will be so kind to send the link to this e-mail:seunses@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Adimonyemma: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2013
Please, help a brother in need nowwwwww...... Am begging... Dan brown's infernooooooooooooooooo....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nneka Arimah Wins 2015 Commonwealth Short Story Prize / Sugar Binding / "Will You Marry Me?" - A Christian Short Story... By Oyekunle Lizzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.