Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? (14643 Views)

Novel Readers(nora Robert,dan Brown,daniel Steele,sydney Sheldon) / Where Can I Buy Lost Symbol By Dan Brown? / Have You Been Thrilled By Dan Brown's Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Whatever you send to her, send to me oooo. I just downloaded IT and I want more biko.......please.....
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
Caracta:

lol...do you have a problem with that? cheesy
don't mind me jawe. sad sad

you sure you won't change your mind about reading inferno? I need someone to argue with and its like am the only one who read the book in this country cry cry
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mynd_44: Whatever you send to her, send to me oooo. I just downloaded IT and I want more biko.......please.....

Jelosi tongue tongue tongue
I'll forward them to you. Ayam now a proud owner of "reasonable" e-books. grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
adexsimply: don't mind me jawe. sad sad

you sure you won't change your mind about reading inferno? I need someone to argue with and its like am the only one who read the book in this country cry cry

Oh sure...i don't mind. I still have issues with Da Vinci Code though. I don argue tire. Lol
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
adexsimply: don't mind me jawe. sad sad

Send me Inferno if you have it too. Seems like I am gonna be getting inspiration from the masters now
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Caracta:

Jelosi tongue tongue tongue
I'll forward them to you. Ayam now a proud owner of "reasonable" e-books. grin
Oya foward sharp sharp...
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Caracta:

Oh sure...i don't mind. I still have issues with Da Vinci Code though. I don argue tire. Lol
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mynd_44: Whatever you send to her, send to me oooo. I just downloaded IT and I want more biko.......please.....
lol..no p..
but please do read INFERNO!! I feel like having a rough discussion sad sad..you know it can't take you more than few hours to read any Dan Brown
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Frosti(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Send to me too.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
adexsimply: lol..no p..
but please do read INFERNO!! I feel like having a rough discussion sad sad..you know it can't take you more than few hours to read any Dan Brown
Okay...send pleeeaassseee
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Frosti: Send to me too.
It will get to you bro
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Oya foward sharp sharp...

Relax o. I have not checked my mail. I'm in the kitchen.

I think we can open a thread and discuss Inferno.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Caracta:

Relax o. I have not checked my mail. I'm in the kitchen.

I think we can open a thread and discuss Inferno.
You do realise Frosti too is waiting whle you cook your indomie
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
You do realise Frosti too is waiting whle you cook your indomie

Me? Indomie?

*sharpens cutlass*

I've not even received the mail. Chill grin
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Frosti(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
It will get to you bro

Ok

I am looking for the Wheels of Time by James Oliver Rigney. If you have it please send.

@Adexsimply, send me the Inferno and all Dan Brown and Robert Ludlum books you have.

The email is -----. Don't quote the email pls.

Thanks.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Frosti:

Ok

I am looking for the Wheels of Time by James Oliver Rigney. If you have it please send.

@Adexsimply, send me the Inferno and all Dan Brown and Robert Ludlum books you have.

The email is -----. Don't quote the email pls.

Thanks.
I have got the whole(13) wheel of time by Robert Jordan..sorry I didn't get your mail address
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Caracta:

Me? Indomie?

*sharpens cutlass*

I've not even received the mail. Chill grin
Did you get it?

what are you cooking? ayam hungry!!!! cry cry cry
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
adexsimply: Did you get it?

what are you cooking? ayam hungry!!!! cry cry cry

Got it. Thanks. Still downloading. Cooking? He said indomie na...lol grin
Thanks a lot.

@Mynd, i'll forward it to you.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Caracta:

Thanks a lot.

Foward sharp sharp
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Frosti(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
adexsimply: I have got the whole(13) wheel of time by Robert Jordan..sorry I didn't get your mail address

Cool.
Send to

Or if possible upload to dropbox and share the link here.

Can I also get Robert Ludlum and Dan Brown books and any other good fantasy book you have.

Thanks broda.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Caracta:

Thanks a lot.

won't you share your indomie with me? cry cry cry
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
adexsimply: won't you share your indomie with me? cry cry cry

How many cartons do you want? grin

Ok Mynd
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Frosti:

Cool.

Or if possible upload to dropbox and share the link here.

Can I also get Robert Ludlum and Dan Brown books and any other good fantasy book you have.

Thanks broda.
I can't keep pasting links cos of anti-spam bots..I'll send Wheels of time now..Do you read Jeffrey Archer, Sidney Sheldon. Ian Flemming, Mario Puzo, Michael Crichton, John Grisham, James Patterson etc.. I was neither exaggerating nor boasting when I stated that I have too much..
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Caracta:

How many cartons do you want? grin

Ok Mynd
Cartons shocked shocked Now..am not JAGANG cheesy cheesy

Inferno is in the same folder with those SOTs
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
adexsimply: Cartons shocked shocked Now..am not JAGANG cheesy cheesy

Inferno is in the same folder with those SOTs

Yeah, i figured. Thank ya. You really do have a lot. I envy you o.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Frosti(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
adexsimply: I can't keep pasting links cos of anti-spam bots..I'll send Wheels of time now..Do you read Jeffrey Archer, Sidney Sheldon. Ian Flemming, Mario Puzo, Michael Crichton, John Grisham, James Patterson etc.. I was neither exaggerating nor boasting when I stated that I have too much..
Choi! I have died! Damn that stupid bot. Please send as many as you can.

inbox only allows maximum of 25mb per email, why not upload to dropbox and share the link via email.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
I think the dropbox thingy is a good idea.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by adexsimply(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2013
Aii Guys..I'm Uploading my important books to dropbox, I think it's a nice idea cos that would serve as a good backup wink
so you gats chill for a while tongue tongue
BTW, don't we have a Tom Clancy or Agatha Christie fan here? sad sad
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2013
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thank you. I'm an old Tom Clancy fan.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Caracta(f): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2013
@adexsimply, I sent you a mail. cry cry
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by LarrySun(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2013
adexsimply: Aii Guys..I'm Uploading my important books to dropbox, I think it's a nice idea cos that would serve as a good backup wink
so you gats chill for a while tongue tongue
BTW, don't we have a Tom Clancy or Agatha Christie fan here? sad sad
I'm Agatha Christie Fan, I've Got About Fifty Of Her Books In Paper Back. I Don't Think I Need More. However, As Far As I'm Concerned, All The Raves Over IT Are Overly. It's Not That Scary Joh. I Read It About Five Years Ago. I Just Like It Because It's Big.
Re: Inferno By Dan Brown-his Worst Book Yet? by Mynd44: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:
I'm Agatha Christie Fan, I've Got About Fifty Of Her Books In Paper Back. I Don't Think I Need More. However, As Far As I'm Concerned, All The Raves Over IT Are Overly. It's Not That Scary Joh. I Read It About Five Years Ago. I Just Like It Because It's Big.
But when compared with Tommyknockers, it is......i especially love the last chapter "Chud" and where the creature turned into the evil Richard saw...."a big effing eye"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Celebrates Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie's 86th Birthday / Married Single - A Romance Story / Sugar Binding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.