Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (36832 Views)

Fake Love: How to Identify it. / Fake Love Poem. / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between True Love And Fake Love by Stegomiah: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
Differences between true love and fake love

1) True Love is always open and honest, even when upset BUT fake love is all about games, it hides it's feelings and tries to manipulate the emotion of others to gain the upper hand.

2) True Love is self-sacrificin­g BUT fake love only wants what it want especially free sex, money and vanities

3) True Love gives from the heart BUT fake love gives because it wants something in return. Hidden motives.

4) True Love forgives easily and unconditionally­ BUT fake love seeks endless bitter hurtful vengeance

5) True Love appreciates you for who you are BUT fake love tries to change you into their perfect ideal, even with threats of break up.

6) True Love is about romantic intimacy BUT fake love is just sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex and more sex

7) True Love tries to resolve conflict very fast with admittance of wrong doing BUT fake love tries to prove it is right AND WILL NEVER SAY I am sorry OR PLEASE FORGIVE ME

8. True Love lets go of hurts BUT fake love harbours resentment, bitterness, gossips, unforgiveness and strife.

9) True Love gives you the freedom BUT fake love is controlling, policing, manipulative and accusative.

10) True Love listens BUT fake love only talks and will be angry if you don't believe the fake promises.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Differences Between True Love And Fake Love by MrCork: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Stegomiah: Differences between true love and fake love

1) True Love is always open and honest, even when upset, BUT fake love plays games, hides their feelings and tries to manipulate the emotions of others to gain the upper hand.

2) True Love is self-sacrificin­g BUT fake love only wants what it wants especially free sex, money and vanities

3) True Love gives from the heart BUT fake love gives because it wants something in return. Hidden motives.

4) True Love forgives easily and unconditionally­ BUT fake love seeks endless bitter hurtful vengeance

5) True Love appreciates you for who you are BUT fake love tries to change you into their perfect ideal, even with threats of break up.

6) True Love is about romantic intimacy BUT fake love is just sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex and more sex

7) True Love tries to resolve conflict very fast with admittance of wrong doing BUT fake love tries to prove it is right AND WILL NEVER SAY I am sorry OR PLEASE FORGIVE ME

8. True Love lets go of hurts BUT fake love harbours resentment, bitterness, gossips, unforgiveness and strife.

9) True Love gives you the freedom BUT fake love is controlling, policing, manipulative and accusative.

10) True Love listens BUT fake love only talks and will be angry if you don't believe the fake promises.

...OK ..u win..I love you! angry

1 Like

Re: Differences Between True Love And Fake Love by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Laffing in swahili cheesy grin
Re: Differences Between True Love And Fake Love by Godson201333(m): 6:10am On Jun 05, 2013
So true ...
Re: Differences Between True Love And Fake Love by Mynd44: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2013
Another list?
Re: Differences Between True Love And Fake Love by Stegomiah: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...OK ..u win..I love you! angry

....OK...u lose... I do not love you!
Re: Differences Between True Love And Fake Love by MrCork: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
Stegomiah:

....OK...u lose... I do not love you!

..ooooOOOOOOO yes u do! wink
Re: Differences Between True Love And Fake Love by Stegomiah: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..ooooOOOOOOO yes u do! wink

Lool, no i do not!
Re: Differences Between True Love And Fake Love by MrCork: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
Stegomiah:

Lool, no i do not!

angry

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Dump My Girlfriend Without Hurting Her? / Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Married Man Exposed On Instagram Live After Trying To Ask A Lady Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.