Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Fake Love Poem. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Love Poem. (1994 Views)

Fake Love: How to Identify it. / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Love Poem. by Emyo(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2013
How time runs.

Wish wish is all i wish.

Love loving you.

Wish i could see no further; i might be tempted!

Stay in you is shorter than without you.

Let me hold and fold your love.

Time flys, we could flight it.
Hot or Not.
Re: Fake Love Poem. by tpia5: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dunno
Re: Fake Love Poem. by ITbomb(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
Since everything about book and writing is not working for you why can't you try carpentry.

1 Like

Re: Fake Love Poem. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
ITbomb: Since everything about book and writing is not working for you why can't you try carpentry.
Chai! grin
Re: Fake Love Poem. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
ITbomb: Since everything about book and writing is not working for you why can't you try carpentry.
ROFLMAO.

grin grin grin

@post: NAY!
Re: Fake Love Poem. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Fake Love Poem. by Emyo(m): 12:54am On Jul 06, 2013
lol who told you its not working?

Jus tryin to catch some fun here dear.

U funny die.

1 Like

Re: Fake Love Poem. by ITbomb(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2013
Emyo: lol who told you its not working?
If it is working then do more work here
www.nairaland.com/1165692/collection-amazing-stories-time-emyo
I came upon it late but it look abandoned
Re: Fake Love Poem. by Lovetinz(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2013
EMYO,
I like it.
Its abstract poetry.

Its sad, these folks are more used to evaluating furniture.
Re: Fake Love Poem. by Emyo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
ITbomb:
If it is working then do more work here
www.nairaland.com/1165692/collection-amazing-stories-time-emyo
I came upon it late but it look abandoned
mehn...you not far 4rm the truth. But you still need to research on plagiarism. #RAMPAT.
Re: Fake Love Poem. by Emyo(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lovetinz: EMYO,
I like it.
Its abstract poetry.

Its sad, these folks are more used to evaluating furniture.
have been under ban trying to reply u. Check my sigggy...i wanted to say the folks here are just not encouraging. They can make upcoming artist cry and luk stupid...
Re: Fake Love Poem. by dmcdad: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hmmm.... That's not a bad idea...
Re: Fake Love Poem. by Emyo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
dmcdad:
Hmmm.... That's not a bad idea...
YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A Carpenter.

Look at this Furniture Evaluaters o..

Frrruck the worst of my Character! You are a short Put, ask the girls in the female hostle.
Re: Fake Love Poem. by dmcdad: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2013
Emyo: YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A Carpenter.

Look at this Furniture Evaluaters o..

Frrruck the worst of my Character! You are a short Put, ask the girls in the female hostle.
What is a short put please

Did you read what you wrote? Does it make sense to you?

#Just wondering....
Re: Fake Love Poem. by Lovetinz(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
Emyo: have been under ban trying to reply u. Check my sigggy...i wanted to say the folks here are just not encouraging. They can make upcoming artist cry and luk stupid...

I still maintain its an abstract classic.
There's a new member in your forum. smiley
Re: Fake Love Poem. by Emyo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
Lovetinz:

I still maintain its an abstract classic.
There's a new member in your forum. smiley
Like you had always said it, it is abstract! That is your own view. Why can't all these Mai Bomb say their veiw without calling somebody, names. The best thing about critiques is that it builds the author. That is what we lack in this forum. All you see around is multiple usernames with just one brain, bad brain o. Jobless and frustrated ones o.
Lovetinz: "I guess i fell too fast..."
I guess you did too.
Maybe you should give hersome time and re-present your affection.
Otherwise, move on.
thanks dear. You will not only stand on naira but you would also be the naira lord. They is joy in helping to build a big project like DAT. Hope you will build it with us?, tell your friends, let make it a reasonable place for reasonable people. Thanks.
Re: Fake Love Poem. by dmcdad: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
Emyo:
Like you had always said it, it is abstract! That is your own view. Why can't all these Mai Bomb say their veiw without calling somebody, names. The best thing about critiques is that it builds the author. That is what we lack in this forum. All you see around is multiple usernames with just one brain, bad brain o. Jobless and frustrated ones o.
thanks dear. You will not only stand on naira but you would also be the naira lord. They is joy in helping to build a big project like DAT. Hope you will build it with us?, tell your friends, let make it a reasonable place for reasonable people. Thanks.
You still didn't answer my question. A simple one at that....
Re: Fake Love Poem. by Emyo(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2013
dmcdad:
You still didn't answer my question. A simple one at that....
i was forced to b out of point

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Swimming Pool Experiences / Is It A Must For Guys To Pay T-fare If A Lady Comes Visiting? / What Method Can You Use To Get Your Money Back From Someone Who Owes You Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.