Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! (5089 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / 7 Signs She’ll Be Good In Bed / will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ok, lets say you started dating this guy and he's not good looking. But you're trying to see if it might go anywhere. He has a good heart, and dated for two month and you finally decided to for the nasty, but it was not good. What would you do LADY'S?
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by overdrive(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Is his wallet fat,I mean fat as in fat?
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by jntyjnty007(f): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
My version of good looking can be very different to the next. My answer is I have no idea, I have dated good looking men before, but I married a stunning man, inside and out.

In the event of a moment of madness occurring and I happened to date a person who was useless in bed and not good looking, I would take myself to see a psychiatrist, just in case I suffered from some kind of trauma, then take a trip to the Dead Sea and cover myself in Mud and float in the salt water, purely to be rid of the most shameful and disgraceful experience that I put myself through.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by AtheistD(m): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
jntyjnty007:

In the event of a moment of madness occurring and I happened to date a person who was useless in bed and not good looking

It could happen. Maybe you were going through a rough patch... and he seemed nice smiley
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by 25omega(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
bengreat: Ok, lets say you started dating this guy and he's not good looking. But you're trying to see if it might go anywhere. He has a good heart, and dated for two month and you finally decided to for the nasty, but it was not good. What would you do LADY'S?
why is a guy the person asking this question
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by donigspain(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Not good looking and Not good in bed... Hmmm, I say he is DEAD!
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Those two combinations will make me bang my head hard on a solid rock and feel no damn pain grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=25omega]why is a guy the person asking this question [/quotes
It's was actually a lady who told me about what's going through and I decided to post it here.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by jntyjnty007(f): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:

It could happen. Maybe you were going through a rough patch... and he seemed nice smiley

Sure it can, life is full of funny memorable experiences.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by numericalguy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
jntyjnty007: My version of good looking can be very different to the next. My answer is I have no idea, I have dated good looking men before, but I married a stunning man, inside and out.

In the event of a moment of madness occurring and I happened to date a person who was useless in bed and not good looking, I would take myself to see a psychiatrist, just in case I suffered from some kind of trauma, then take a trip to the Dead Sea and cover myself in Mud and float in the salt water, purely to be rid of the most shameful and disgraceful experience that I put myself through.

Isn't that too harsh...
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by AtheistD(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
jntyjnty007:

Sure it can, life is full of funny memorable experiences.

So what would happen? Would you dump him or see if his bedroom capabilities can improve?
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by def111(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
so u re helping her to fine answer right. why u no. wan tell us the true of the matter say na u be the guy

1 Like

Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by WorldwarIII: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
I will finally check his purse, if it's not bad then I'm on point.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by diarra94(m): 4:59am On Jun 05, 2013
lynpetra: Those two combinations will make me bang my head hard on a solid rock and feel no damn pain grin
take it easy girl, i dont want blood to spill into my garri. tongue
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 05, 2013
def111: so u re helping her to fine answer right. why u no. wan tell us the true of the matter say na u be the guy
Bro believe me I aren't the guy in question. If you see my pic eh, leave matter sha!
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nomski0(f): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2013
Let that girl leave him....but that doesnt mean all hope is lost for the dude, he'll find a girl whom he can satisfy.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by yuzedo: 6:32am On Jun 05, 2013
lynpetra: Those two combinations will make me bang my head hard on a solid rock and feel no damn pain grin
grin grin grin
Swerry, fear not. I'm neither of the two. wink wink wink
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Mynd44: 7:05am On Jun 05, 2013
This is what I call double tragedy.....well he might be handsome inside and in the pocket too

2 Likes

Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2013
25omega: why is a guy the person asking this question
grin u shld knw na
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2013
SLIDE waxie: grin u shld knw na
He should what, abi you dey...?
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by AtheistD(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Mynd_44: This is what I call double tragedy.....well he might be handsome inside and in the pocket too

He will never be dumped if this is the case grin
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Sanboy25: 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
@OP: Dump the guy, life is too short for you to be coping with unsatisfying 'love-making' by an ugly dude. cool
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by AtheistD(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanboy25: @OP: Dump the guy, life is too short for you to be coping with unsatisfying 'love-making' by an ugly dude. cool

She should hold on and improve his love making skills tongue
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Monicasque(f): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
so love is all about his looks and his sexual perfomance? i thought it was from the heart

1 Like

Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by MrsCork2(f): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Mynd_44: This is what I call double tragedy.....well he might be handsome inside and in the pocket too

lol @ double tragedy,but I would rather stay with a handsome dude,even if he is not good in bed..........

..but wait o,good in bed as in how?
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Sanboy25: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Atheist:-D:
She should hold on and improve his love making skills tongue
For him to be able to use it on other girls (a.k.a cheating) to check his 'performances' ? undecided
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by AtheistD(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanboy25:
For him to be able to use it on other girls (a.k.a cheating) to check his 'performances' ? undecided

yeah.... something like that grin
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sanboy25: @OP: Dump the guy, life is too short for you to be coping with unsatisfying 'love-making' by an ugly dude. cool
wow! this is harsh ooooo
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
op money answereth all things grin
as long as the guy get money naija babes no mind if the guy na dead wood for bedroom.na when he no get money,he no fine and he no sabi yansh na im the babe go dump am or carry medicine frm native doctor take poison am grin
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by paix(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
That's double tragedy.
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Mynd44: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
paix: That's double tragedy.
I swear
Re: He Is Not Gud looking And Not Good In Bed!! by Popowaa: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
Even if he's very fine and bad in bed i wont consider him hw more bad looks with zero performance?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are More Romantic? Yoruba Or Igbo Or Hausa? / Watch Sex Video Of These Naija Lovers Getting In The Mood / I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.