Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments (24667 Views)

APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners / Senators Fight Over State Of Nation Address / Reps Split Over State Flags, Coats Of Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Mylove55(f): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Blueboy0402:
This sermon will not change the fact that Buhari is finished politically. The bitter pill you have to swallow is no christian in this country will vote for Buhari. He can NEVER and will NEVER rule this country again QED! He is an islamic extrimist and has expired. If your APC is thinking of presenting Buhari as their candidate for 2015, then I don't see anyone removing GEJ from Aso Villa.
a re u not worst than boko haram,saying christian wil not vote 4 buhari,i am a pastor frm benin,i wil not vote if buhari wil not contest.d leader of boko haram (shekau)is even better than Gej.because they are preaching against corruption in d system,don't vote tribally or religiously,vote d best

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Orikinla(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
Zet72:
What we expect from Buhari are statements that would portray him as a statesman, not as a sectional leader. He as a former Head of State should be talking for Nigeria and not for a part thereof. Anything to the contrary will open him to undue scrutiny,” the source said.

grin angry
Buhari has proving to be a tribal & sectional leader, it isn't a new thing

A Gambari will not always be a Gambari whether in suit or danshiki. grin
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Rexyl(m): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Buhari, his problems and failure, is it as a result of old age or selfishness? He takes delight in the evils of our society why? will posterity ever forgive him? He should be trained to respect the law of the land and learn how to talk on sensitive issues.
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Blueboy0402: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Mylove55: a re u not worst than boko haram,saying christian wil not vote 4 buhari,i am a pastor frm benin,i wil not vote if buhari wil not contest.d leader of boko haram (shekau)is even better than Gej.because they are preaching against corruption in d system,don't vote tribally or religiously,vote d best
Pastor "Mylove" or whatever you call yourself you can vote Buhari for all you care, that is your own kettle of fish. Be rest assured that if Buhari contests against GEJ, then your vote is null and void there is nothing you can do about it. Your Buhari is is an islamic extrimist and has expired this is the bitter truth.
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by MiloRambaldi(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
kingoflag: Articulate what? You guys are just so hypocritical it's nauseating. The extent of your hypocrisy is even more outstanding,and astonishing, when one realizes that u guys even know that ure deceiving urselves.

Ok, if GEJ really needs Buhari's ideas to run Govt he should just quit and hand over the reigns to him then. Who be mugu? Buhari should be on the sidelines giving GEJ ideaa on how to be effective; so why is he President again? If he really wanted to know Buhari's vision, then now implement them in case his doesn't work out as planned, why didn't you bloody, backwards, tribal, loonies berate him for failing to attend any of the Presidential debates that were held? See, maybe if he attended the debates---instead of evading them and choosing to sit down and nod his head with Dbanj---he woulda had an insight into his opponents minds.

You guys are disgustingly sick in the head with the way you only think according to tribe and religion that's why it was nothing for y'all to vote in a man who likened ---ON NATIONAL TV--- job security to Mopol guarding musicians onstage as they danced Azonto and shimmered to "my waist".

I discussed issues with 4 non- Nigerian colleagues whom we always talk political/world affairs after work and you know what the most outspoken one described you guys as? "Typical Africans, they never think straight or fairly. I dont know why you ever bother about them".... Before your hypocritical self decides to insult him as just another oyinbo realize that his dad was a former U.S Ambassador to a certain African country, he himself was born in Africa and his early and formative years were spent on the continent.

You guys are sickening.

What's with the emotionalism? Is that supposed to impress anyone? Keep jumping around and calling people names. Who is rejecting who based on tribe? Buhari has over time by his own words showed he's the Chief tribalist and you are here ranting about people rejecting him because of his bigotry and tribalism. Even his fellow partymen are embarrassed by him.

Who said Buhari should advise GEJ? Can he? Buhari would have soared if his criticism and constant opposition to ALL moves made by the current FG, had been backed by a clear articulation of his own alternate view. But the old man just rants rubbish, blood everywhere he goes. Take the terrorism issue, after the extra long stance of the current FG on a measured approach to BH including offering amnesty (which was rejected), only a military action was left. And yet that is what the Buhari haps against everyday. What should the gov't have done? Keep begging BH terrorists because they are Buhari's kinsmen?
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by kulgee001(m): 8:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
Obiagelli: Did gej not rush to defend mend after the October 1 bombing

Don't mind these "forgetfool" nigerians. Na so PDP dey take bamboozle them.

If it were happening in the south, I'm sure Buhari would have tagged the SOE as anti-South as well.

So spare us the melodrama.

mtsheww!!!
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by babyhrt(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
collynzo2: There are more Hausas in the east than Ibos in the north. The yam sellers,tomato sellers, onions sellers, jewellery sellers, black market currency dealers, shoe makers/cobblers, mobile tailors, watch repairers, suya sellers, mobile textile sellers, etc. etc. in the east are all Hausas. They even have special settlements of their own and no one is bombing them. Get your facts right next time.
u 4got to mention d beggers n waist carriers.d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ evrywhere in d south.
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
Mylove55: a re u not worst than boko haram,saying christian wil not vote 4 buhari,i am a pastor frm benin,i wil not vote if buhari wil not contest.d leader of boko haram (shekau)is even better than Gej.because they are preaching against corruption in d system,don't vote tribally or religiously,vote d best

So the leader of BH Shekau is better than GEJ because BH has tagged in anti-corruption in their murderous agenda. And you say you are a pastor.

You prefer BH who bomb and fire guns into churches killing innocent men, women and children, abi? Because they preach anti-corruption.
You prefer BH who go about attacking and killing policemen and women attempting to maintain law and order, abi? Because they preach anti-corruption.
You just prefer any mass murderer as long as they put anti-corruption in their message.

While corruption is bad, idiotic statements like yours supporting the BH mass murderers gives them drive to continue killing innocents. Those who attend your church are most to be pitied.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Mylove55(f): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Blueboy0402:
Pastor "Mylove" or whatever you call yourself you can vote Buhari for all you care, that is your own kettle of fish. Be rest assured that if Buhari contests against GEJ, then your vote is null and void there is nothing you can do about it. Your Buhari is is an islamic extrimist and has expired this is the bitter truth.
he is now extrimist because he hate corruption,d real extrimist is u and Gej who believes in north-south,muslim-christian,Gej want to use divide and rule method,which makes him a failure.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
MiloRambaldi:

What's with the emotionalism? Is that supposed to impress anyone? Keep jumping around and calling people names.

No, its not meant to impress anyone. Its just the only way I know how to respond to tribal idi*ots and bigots.

MiloRambaldi:

Who said Buhari should advise GEJ ? Can he? Buhari would have soared if his criticism and constant opposition to ALL moves made by the current FG, had been backed by a clear articulation of his own alternate view.

...And this is why I say most of you are dumber than rocks. The only thing yall know how to do is deceive, lie and smear, hence you think youre smart.

Look at how you talk outta both sides of your smelly mouth. In the same sentence that you claim you didnt beg for his advice, you now ask him to give you a "clear articulation of his own alternate view".

Lmaoooo

Clown, tell GEJ to attend the debates next time instead of sitting with Dbanj and kneeling before Pastor Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Mylove55(f): 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Blueboy0402:
my vote wil be null and void,d way u pple void and steal my vote since 1999?my God wil pay u pple back,d way u pple want to destroy this nation with corruption and poverty,i am tired of suffering,dat is d cause of boko haram,stop this poverty,and see if boko haram wil not stop.dat is how buhari wil stop this boko haram.not by killing anyone,whether millitant or boko haram.don't kill soul,not even with hunger.
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by DaLover(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2013
remark D: lol, its like his post confused you (too eh? I also didn't get what he was trying to say or meant until I figured it out after thinking it through, concentrating).

He meant that GEJ said it was the Igbos in the North that helped him get re-elected. As opposed to ... the northerners voting him in.

Cheers,
-Remark D

This is probably why Buhari and Bokoharam are trying to get as much Igbos out of the North before 2015...to them , it doesnt matter if the economy of the north collaspes...as long as they can get power..Power to control oil funds...thats the bottom line for Buhari.

Obviously, he didnt expect Gej to throw a spanner into the works of this plan...thats the reason for his uncontrolled outburst...things are getting clearer by the day
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by MiloRambaldi(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2013
kingoflag:

No, its not meant to impress anyone. Its just the only way I know how to respond to tribal idi*ots and bigots.

...And this is why I say most of you are dumber than rocks. The only thing yall know how to do is deceive, lie and smear, hence you think youre smart.

Look at how you talk outta both sides of your smelly mouth. In the same sentence that you claim you didnt beg for his advice, you now ask him to give you a "clear articulation of his own alternate view".

Lmaoooo

Clown, tell GEJ to attend the debates next time instead of sitting with Dbanj and kneeling before Pastor Adeboye.

I see you'd rather do name-calling and insults then talk intelligently. I'll leave you to it. It's what your demigod Buhari does so no surprises.

Fact remains that an elder Statesman like Buhari and with his Presidential aspirations would have done himself much good by more articulation of his position instead of his usual rants expousing violence or opposing ALL govt decisions just for the sake of it. Now he stands alone in opposing the much required military action against BH. Such articulation would help him and his image more than GEJ, being as he still nurses Presidential ambition. But then you can't give what you don't have.

If you honestly don't see that Buhari's popularity is plummetting daily because of his senseless rants (portraying him as empty), among those were ambivalent about him and now even among some who admired him, then good for you.

GEJ is not the brightest, not by a long shot but Buhari is showing himself to be even less bright than GEJ.

If I was in Buhari's shoes, I'd criticize GEJ when he goofs and praise him when he does well. Some examples:

I'd criticize GEJ for not fighting corruption hard enough - I'll ask the Govt to increase Police salaries/better their welfare, strengthen the ban on Police road blocks and try to influence the Judiciary ( being as they are independent) to clean up its house and quicken court cases, etc.

I'd commend GEJ for the SoE and commend the soldiers taking part in that effort, but admonish them to act professionally especially toward civillians.

At the end, I'll come accross as balanced and what I say will be taken seriously by the populace. If govt opts to implement any of my recommndations, credit to me - I'll make sure everyone knows the origin and would be glad Nigerians get the benefit. My intention is not really to advise GEJ, but to play politics smartly with the aim of endearing people to my side - CPC did this smartly by supporting the SoE.
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Reptyle(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2013
Firefire: State Of Emergency: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/news/item/13606-state-of-emergency-apc-leaders-angry-with-buhari.html

So these "APC LEADERS" no get name abi

It also just so happen that this strange story was only reported by Nigerian Tribune...says a lot about lipsrsealed
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2013
Listen to Buhari in this video interview.

He says "Amen" at 15:45min (can a jihadist say "Amen"? or choose a Christian pastor as VP?)

At 11:50 he says lack of education makes Nigerians susceptible to being manipulated by corrupt politician using tribalism, religion and bigotry.

Arrive at your own conclusions about Buhari and don't allow your opinion to be formed for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtF3fCpw97Y

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Blueboy0402: 10:20am On Jun 06, 2013
Mylove55: he is now extrimist because he hate corruption,d real extrimist is u and Gej who believes in north-south,muslim-christian,Gej want to use divide and rule method,which makes him a failure.
I'll cease to respond to your comments because further response from me only make your dull brain suffering from hydrocephalous look intelligent. Your Buhari is an EXPIRED EXTRIMIST!!
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by candiva2013(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2013
Buhari is the chair man and CEO of boko harram. Boko harram is his private property.
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2013
[size=28pt]I read somewhere that Buhari's wife is a christian[/size]
candiva2013: Buhari is the chair man and CEO of boko harram. Boko harram is his private property.
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Mylove55(f): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Blueboy0402:
I'll cease to respond to your comments because further response from me only make your dull brain suffering from hydrocephalous look intelligent. Your Buhari is an EXPIRED EXTRIMIST!!
i don't respond to a blind man,d corruption in pdp has blind u,maybe u are part of Gej with corrupt mind to destroy this nation.
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by AmesinlolaTj: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
Anyone supporting BOKO HARAM doesn't deserve to live..... angry
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
As far as I remember it is only PDP has ever been officially linked to Boko Haram.
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Naijacitizen(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin cool grin
kingoflag:

Lmaoooo

kingoflag:

Lmaoooo

kingoflag:

Lmaoooo

Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Celestine247(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
One day, the truth shall be reveal and we shall all make reference to this thread.
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Learn about Buhari and make your own conclusions:

https://www.nairaland.com/859122/gen-m-buhari-nigerias-head/2#10170137
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Rexyl(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
GenBuhari: Learn about Buhari and make your own conclusions:

https://www.nairaland.com/859122/gen-m-buhari-nigerias-head/2#10170137

From all indications, going by his public statements of recent, many have discovered that Buhari has exposed himself beyond a confusing state of camouflage and hypocrisy. Nobody has spoken on his behave, he has been talking and unavoidably implicating himself. It is a pity that there is no way he can make crashed egg a whole again. He broke the egg and spilled the content. You are just trying and making frantic efforts to a defend him but it is too late. Every day more people get to know the truth of the whole matter. They are replying by calling a spade a spade.
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 08, 2013
Go to 11:50 in the video and you would understand what is going on in all the these anti-Buhari threads.
GenBuhari: Listen to Buhari in this video interview.

He says "Amen" at 15:45min (can a jihadist say "Amen"? or choose a Christian pastor as VP?)

At 11:50 he says lack of education makes Nigerians susceptible to being manipulated by corrupt politician using tribalism, religion and bigotry.

Arrive at your own conclusions about Buhari and don't allow your opinion to be formed for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtF3fCpw97Y
Re: APC Leaders Angry With Buhari Over State Of Emergency Comments by Syphonn(m): 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Monkeypox is a viral disease that produces pox lesions on the skin and is closely related to smallpox but is not nearly as deadly as smallpox was.

The history of monkeypox is not new (1958), and the first human cases were diagnosed and differentiated from smallpox in the early 1970s.Monkeypox virus causes monkeypox. The majority of cases are transmitted from animals (rodents) to humans by direct contact.

Person-to-person transfer, probably by droplets, can occur infrequently.Risk factors for monkeypox include close association with African animals (usually rodents) that have the disease or caring for a patient who has monkeypox.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/%E2%80%8Bmonkeypox-facts/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Why We Can’t Meet Labours’ Demands – Nigerian Govt / #Edo2020: Ganduje Heads 49-member APC National Campaign Council For Edo Election / Bauchi Youths Destroy APC Posters After APC Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.