Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? (1076 Views)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Seriously, I have been thinking about this, why have the wary feeling each time a guy approaches me. If he appears fine and sweet looking wink I just have this conclusion deep within me that he is a flirt and a cheat and he must have a girlfriend holed up somewhere.

This theory has not only proven to be true but really exposed the nature of guys. They come on their knees begging when they know someone is always there when you say No. But should you give your consent and allow them have access to you, you are done for, some might hang around for a while but others just find their way back to the arms of their girlfriends.

Sisters, boys are never single.

They are really cheats... Big ones for that matter!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by sakaguchi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
sorry oo!
No need to tell me, this is from a recent experience you had.
Take heart biko
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by fernandoc(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
that's your own cup of tea...u sound like a bitter lady
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
fernandoc: that's your own cup of tea...u sound like a bitter lady

Not bitter my friend... Just an observation undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
op says who?
na naija girls dey cheat pass.i know one igbo babe wey get about six boyfriends
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
lefulefu: op says who?
na naija girls dey cheat pass.i know one igbo babe wey get about six boyfriends

Jeez... That's an exaggeration jor
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

Jeez... That's an exaggeration jor

It's not!From my experience,girls cheat much more than the guys.It's a fact!Ladies learn not to cheat when they wanna get married.There are cases where when they are relaxed that they will soon tie the knot,they just hide and cheat secretly and codedly.
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Exponental(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
It takes two to tangle.
If u must know, there are ladies who prefer to cheat with someone who is also cheating.
Females cheat mostly cos of material needs and males do mostly cos of lust.
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by 25omega(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Miss_Fibre: Seriously, I have been thinking about this, why have the wary feeling each time a guy approaches me. If he appears fine and sweet looking wink I just have this conclusion deep within me that he is a flirt and a cheat and he must have a girlfriend holed up somewhere.
This theory has not only proven to be true but really exposed the nature of guys. They come on their knees begging when they know someone is always there when you say No. But should you give your consent and allow them have access to you, you are done for, some might hang around for a while but others just find their way back to the arms of their girlfriends.

making excuses for why you are single ehn?

you obviously have been burned by some guys and now in your finite wisdom you have decided that it's all men. I would say check the guys you are attracted to and stop quickly opening your legs (if thats what you do) this way you wouldn't get emotionally attached quickly by the time you figure out the truth.
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
Some babes no like dey like better thing,once they are with someone who truly loves them,they will dump him and follow all these players,once a player don fuckkkk them finish,them go come cry of heartbreak,now who will they blame.
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Oahray: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
*sighs*
One more silly thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by 190: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
Miss_Fibre: Seriously, I have been thinking about this, why have the wary feeling each time a guy approaches me. If he appears fine and sweet looking wink I just have this conclusion deep within me that he is a flirt and a cheat and he must have a girlfriend holed up somewhere.

grin grin grin

True grin grin grin grin

I hate to admit it but this is really true grin grin grin grin

speaking from experience sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by antap(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
grin ;DOp, not totally true. Am single at present.
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by UyiIredia(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
2 quick reasons why I don't frequent the Romance section: The number of recycled threads and the gross, annoying stereotypes. Such as the one the OP implies.

@ OP: Girls also cheat, not only guys.
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by 190: 12:26am On Jun 06, 2013
^Na boys cheat pass make we dey talk tru grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 06, 2013
Oahray: *sighs*
One more silly thread.

Girls cheat too undecided
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Guys cheat huh? You can always be a lesbian
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Guys cheat huh? You can always be a lesbian

Lesbians do it better grin
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:34am On Jun 06, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Lesbians do it better grin
And you know because?
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
And you know because?

My lips are sealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 5:50am On Jun 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Guys cheat huh? You can always be a lesbian

Now I know why you moved my thread... So you think I'm a Lesbian??

Naija and mentality issues, a girl can't ask for her girlfriend anymore abi and can't open up a thread just for the fun of it huh?

You really need Jesus...!!!
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 06, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

Naija and mentality issues, a girl can ask for her girlfriend anymore abi and can't open up a thread just for the fun of it huh?

I found him for you..

Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 5:58am On Jun 06, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

Naija and mentality issues, a girl can't ask for her girlfriend anymore abi and can't open up a thread just for the fun of it huh?

It's not my fault the sarcasm was lot on you
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 6:26am On Jun 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
It's not my fault the sarcasm was lot on you

issorai... But that is an accusation punishable by law... Please desist in using such sarcastic remarks...
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 7:44am On Jun 06, 2013
Miss_Fibre:

issorai... But that is an accusation punishable by law... Please desist in using such sarcastic remarks...
Huh? What law?
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by jmoore(m): 8:08am On Jun 06, 2013
If all guys are cheats then you will marry a cheat or remain single forever.
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2013
jmoore: If all guys are cheats then you will marry a cheat or remain single forever.

Ironically my friend...
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by 190: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2013
jmoore: If all guys are cheats then you will marry a cheat or remain single forever.

angry angry
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by MissFibre(f): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2013
190:

angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chillax
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2013
lynpetra:

It's not!From my experience,girls cheat much more than the guys.It's a fact!Ladies learn not to cheat when they wanna get married.There are cases where when they are relaxed that they will soon tie the knot,they just hide and cheat secretly and codedly.
Even at dat many naija babes still even dey cheat when dem don get engaged.na normal thing for naija
Re: Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
Young po413: Some babes no like dey like better thing,once they are with someone who truly loves them,they will dump him and follow all these players,once a player don fuckkkk them finish,them go come cry of heartbreak,now who will they blame.
dem go dump the serious guy for the playa becos the play get about six jeeps with one murano for im garage grin.money na wetin dem dey look for.trust naija babes na grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Aims To Have Sex With 100,000 Men / Question Time Part 2 / Ever Turned Down A Lady Request?share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.