Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? (8840 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
It ain't my business

oops! Serious mode activated tonight. embarassed
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 08, 2013
you'll lose out on a lot if you carry on with this mindset
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Strongfaze(m): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2013
Temmyfoj: "My close pals are married to virgin themselve and they encourage me to choose wisely". Wait a mit, do u discuss ur relationship with ur frends? Den u re nt ready 4 marriage and moreover, Are u a virgin?
i disagree wit ur questions! Y shouldn't he discuss his relationship with friends n well wishers? Do u knw if d lady had sex wit almost everyone in her neighbourhood? D background of both parties is necessary.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by sigmond: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
@SLIDE & Strongface i appreciate your level of in depth thinking, i never cared about this virginity issue till i got serious about marriage and what it carries with it and i counselor asked me a couple of questions which necessitated things stance i have come to accept and true, i was asked if my wife should cheat on me with another man/woman what my reaction will be and i my answer was that if i marriage her a virgin i will be more lenient and forgive her since she kept her self for me but if she was not a virgin before i married her i will be very unforgiving at the least provocation since i know someone has previously been there and in some cases a whole lot of people have been there, now the most dangerous part is that when i guy is unable to sleep with a woman without marrying her that same guy and penetrate her again, and knowing the level of lawlessness of both single and married women when it comes to the area of the sexual life and it is just safe to marry a virgin and it is also a badge of honour for your friends and family to know that she is pure more latter

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by jmoore(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
@op, you didn't answer the question we were waiting to hear.
It is obvious you are not a virgin. How many women have you fornicated with so I can know which category you belong to? second hand, third hand, fourth hand.........
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
I don't even understand wot he just wrote. undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by AtheistD(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
sigmond: @SLIDE & Strongface i appreciate your level of in depth thinking, i never cared about this virginity issue till i got serious about marriage and what it carries with it and i counselor asked me a couple of questions which necessitated things stance i have come to accept and true, i was asked if my wife should cheat on me with another man/woman what my reaction will be and i my answer was that if i marriage her a virgin i will be more lenient and forgive her since she kept her self for me but if she was not a virgin before i married her i will be very unforgiving at the least provocation since i know someone has previously been there and in some cases a whole lot of people have been there, now the most dangerous part is that when i guy is unable to sleep with a woman without marrying her that same guy and penetrate her again, and knowing the level of lawlessness of both single and married women when it comes to the area of the sexual life and it is just safe to marry a virgin and it is also a badge of honour for your friends and family to know that she is pure more latter

Virgins cheat too smiley
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by sigmond: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
@jmoore i have seen the light and i have repented my old life and ways have passed away and i want to live a right and good life and i want to start my married life on a clean sheet i may be soiled from my past history yes my prayer is to get a woman that is right standing and unsoiled a good woman who can find?

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
sigmond: @jmoore i have seen the light and i have repented my old life and ways have passed away and i want to live a right and good life and i want to start my married life on a clean sheet i may be soiled from my past history yes my prayer is to get a woman that is right standing and unsoiled a good woman who can find?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Op is busted.
How about your wife-to-be also 'has seen the light and she has repented her old life and ways have passed away and she wants to live a right and good life and she wants to start her married life on a clean sheet she may be soiled from her past history yes her prayer is to get a man that is right standing and unsoiled a good man who can find?"

Can you please just punctuate your sentences, it's too clumpsy to read. embarassed
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Aafulenu(f): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Op is busted.
How about your wife-to-be also 'has seen the light and she has repented her old life and ways have passed away and she wants to live a right and good life and she wants to start her married life on a clean sheet she may be soiled from her past history yes her prayer is to get a man that is right standing and unsoiled a good man who can find?"

Can you please just punctuate your sentences, it's too clumpsy to read. embarassed

please tell him, his wife to be might also 'has seen the light'. #BloodyHippocrates
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by shiningsta: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
The dumbest question I have seen on naira land! Guy, Are you a virgin??
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
@OP, it will be marvelous if you can just help us with a link to one of your posts where you helped two babes out of their curiosity to have an ' heavenly feeling experience ' so that you 'll be saved once and for all from the headache of answering the question....ARE U A VIRGIN ?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? by CaroTone(f): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
sigmond: @Caracta she is a feminist and very vocal whiles am the laid back and traditional kind of guy as i work mostly in investment
and private banking and also my close pals are married to virgin themselve and they encourage me to choose wisely
must u follow what ur friends did, most of ur friends might be lying to u, I thought u are a mature guy for u not to know what u want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Instagram Model Releases Tempting Booty Photos / This Is Why My Nigerian Husband Is Mad Over Me (photo) / LADIES: 13 Things You Should Do To Keep Your Man - EVERY MAN Loves #11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.