Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

"I Feel Betrayed ...A Reader's Email" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Feel Betrayed ...A Reader's Email" (695 Views)

A Reader Needs Your Advice - His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him Cos He Likes Sex / I Feel Betrayed / Help! I Feel Betrayed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Feel Betrayed ...A Reader's Email" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
I got this email from a Female FAB reader (www.flaubertajiero.com), who has given the permission to publish it because she wants a public opinion on her situation. I.D kept confidential.

The email reads:

Dear FAB Readers,

I need help with an issue...I'm a girl of 27 year old

Well I have being dating this guy for almost a year now,at first he was very interesting,nice and very funny but recently his attitude changed,unlike him, he now yelled at me at every little thing and most times it almost seem like he thought I was cheating on him but the truth is I'm not.

So recently my friends have been telling me he's seeing a GIRL but I didn't take it seriously because I just don't want to think of such for my man...not until few weeks ago.

I was at a place just hanging out with one of my friend that came into town on this fateful evening and suddenly I saw my "boyfriend" walking into the place with one of my friends and exactly the one telling me all the time that my boyfriend is seeing someone else.

I approached them both and my boyfriend seem dumb but the girl went ahead to tell me I was a loser, of course I left the place immediately and since then he has been calling, I think trying to make up but I've not answered.

I don't know what to do...whether to forgive and continue or just move on, I feel betrayed and confused.

N.C

PLEASE DO LEAVE AN ADVISE FOR N.C
Re: "I Feel Betrayed ...A Reader's Email" by Daresh(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
she shd forget the 2 of them and move on with her life. its not by force.
Re: "I Feel Betrayed ...A Reader's Email" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Daresh: she shd forget the 2 of them and move on with her life. its not by force.
Good advice
Re: "I Feel Betrayed ...A Reader's Email" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
She is 27, I suggest she shud go n fight to gain her man bak, my gf of 19, (really beautifu) just had a talk wit her rival ova me, initially, I was angry, buh I saw it dat she really loves me n she has to confront any intruder to kip her man, I felt a new kind of love for her. Of course I still feign anger ova d issue, buh m amazed at her courage, its sumtin not all gals have n I tink its sumtin men appreciate buh pride is just gona kill sum gals. Pls gal go fight for ur man n dnt be a loser.
Re: "I Feel Betrayed ...A Reader's Email" by AtheistD(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
undecided

She is still asking what to do?

If she goes ahead, this will be a recurring pattern. I can guarantee it.
Re: "I Feel Betrayed ...A Reader's Email" by happyjuliet(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Girlfrd my advice is this, i no it will be very difficult 4 you 2 move 4ward, but u have 2 try ur best 2 4get about him. if u should go back 2 him i can guarantee u, he will repeat it again and dis time it might be ur close frd. there are many men out there looking 4 someone who will be faithful 2 them (that is if u are). so girl frd move ahead the Lord is your strength.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

V!!! / Men This Is For You!!!!! / Two Kenyan Men In 'wife-sharing' Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.