Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me (3316 Views)

I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him / Help!! My Friend's Boyfriend Wants To Date Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Seun(m): 6:04am On Aug 18, 2005
A friend of mine who has requested anonymity wrote the following and is requesting help from fellow forumites.

Oh no please i need help

I use to go out with this guy for like 3 months. We had a little problem and then broke up. Another of his friends that I met through him (Ex) wanted me and I fell for it. We were together for like 3 weeks, and I stopped seeing him because he was boring and annoying. I couldn't put up with his act.

My ex has alot of friends that I met when we were still together. I broke with that one o and now another one is coming to me again, one of my Ex's friends in jand. He calls me all the time and hum he wants me, all the same story. He is hot, he's got a good voice, he is smart and I can't resist him again.

I don't know if I should fall for him. I am so confused. He even went ahead to buy me a flight ticket to and from the UK in November so we can meet during the Holidays and have a white christmas. He is four years older than I am, he is doing his masters in the University of Kent. He sounds to me like a nice guy but I have only met him once,and it was even at night.

I don't know what he looks like anymore; he is sending his pics soon. I feel is not right because I have been with 2 of his friends, and i don't think it will work out. He's like 'I don't care who've been with, all i want is you'. I am so scared; I don't know what to do. I have been a player for a long time, I just want to settle my ass down with one guy and be serious. I've got lots of them around me but how to make the choice is the problem. Please Help!

Can you advice her? She's a beautiful young lady.
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by hotangel2(f): 6:08am On Aug 18, 2005
What will you do with your boyfriend? undecided

I don't think it's bad to go visit someone, at least you are over 21 (you should be able to take care of yourself). Just go visit him and see how stuffs go. You might get there and totally dislike his character. But what do you think your boyfriend will do about this?

Ohhh and christmass is still far, you don't know whether or not u'll still like him by then.
White christmass sound like fun. cheesy

As for guys tryna kill you, duh, na dem say make u bootyfull (beautiful)? cheesy cheesy

Nothing comes for free, you have to pay for your beauty by having so many guys arround you. smiley
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by WesleyanA(f): 6:13am On Aug 18, 2005
just follow your heart and go out with him if you really like him....and don't try to hook up w/ some library guy afterward because that will just mess up your relationship. make sure he's not boring and annoying too.
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Seun(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2005
Thanks for advicing my friend. Here's her reply to your various comments:

Hotangel, the guy I told you about is just a fling; nothing serious. I am 20 and not 21 and at that I can do whatever I want because I am an adult.

But I know what is wrong and right too. All I want now is a boyfriend and not some guy to have fun and dump after 3 days. I am the difficult type when it come to relationships, very hard to get emotional with someone, so I always dump after dayz.

WesleyanA, the library guy was just for the fun of it. I am the crazy type of girl, I just do crazy things, just for the fun of it. Nothing attached with the Library dude.
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by hotangel2(f): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2005
Ohh okay. Just do what your heart tells you. smiley
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by gina34(f): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2005
well let her follow her heart.
if deep inside she thinks she is doing the right thing'
let her go ahead.

[move]Beware all that gliters are not Gold.[/move]
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by eveseh(f): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2006
nwoke,dont try it to love to her,
becos u will be the one to be very shame infront your friend
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Rhodalyn(f): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2006
Mr Admin/Nwoke/seun/A undecided

is dat U?? dnt do it Nwoke/Seun/a undecided
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by eveseh(f): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Mr Admin/Nwoke/seun/A undecided

is that U?? dnt do it Nwoke/Seun/a undecided

why must he do it?
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Rhodalyn(f): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2006
i said he musnt do it!
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by eveseh(f): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i said he musnt do it!

uh,ok grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Rhodalyn(f): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by eveseh(f): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2006
ahahaha tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Dexlomo: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
For me, your friend is just a layabout else, he wouldn't date a guy for 3 months, break up with him, date his friend for 3 weeks n broke up with dat one too and another of his friend is now desperate ova her. I am sure, she is good in bed and doesn't say no. this is the reason y dey all want her so dat dey can share of d gud cake. grin
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
Hahah they are playing the girl like a football, as soon as all 20 of his friends have slept with her, they will discuss her skills in the stout joint grin
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by missSexy: 5:39am On Oct 27, 2009
girl, there's pleny other guys to chose from. avoid exe's friends, brothas, cousins, plus they won't really take u seriously, they could b playing u
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2009
JUMPER TO JUMPER

CHEAP GIRL LOOKING FOR WHERE TO BURY HER EXPIRED,BLACK ORIFICE
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by zuuby(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2009
Me thinks the guys are doing ''pass the girl round'' on this one.
Let her walk with her legs and head fast before they all sample her.
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by 190: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2009
cheii this girl has fallen 4 Jand-bite~
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by shayoor(f): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2009
girl u need to run,i think they are all playing u,i mean passing you around
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Osama10(m): 4:24am On Dec 16, 2010
Some of these ladies don't think at all before they act.
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by DorisK(f): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
My dear ur ex is ur ex nd in d past. Why are u worried bout him?? Except u have a feeling they are trying to lure u into a trap
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Chuksemi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
DorisK: My dear ur ex is ur ex nd in d past. Why are u worried bout him?? Except u have a feeling they are trying to lure u into a trap
This thing was posted in 2005 and you're giving advice in 2014, nine years later

1 Like

Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by DorisK(f): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
@Chuks replied wen I saw it
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
So seun used to be a troll too grin grin grin

fake story grin grin
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Exjoker(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
There is nothing wrong with datin you ex friend. Just make sure he is the type of guy u like...But it will be better for her to tell us what transpire the break up between her and her ex. What if she cause the break up and her intention of datin her ex's friend was to irritate him?...I dont trust players
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by Exjoker(m): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chuksemi:
This thing was posted in 2005 and you're giving advice in 2014, nine years later
Chai! i stressed myself typin
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by jnrbayano(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
This post is older than a child in primary 3...
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by DorisK(f): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Chuksemi:

Wen I saw it buddy
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by marieolae(f): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2014
Nine years later..fast forward
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by adegwurulez(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
when i first saw the topic i was like jeez shocked seun is gay?
Re: A Friend of My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Me by jackpot(f): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
marieolae:
Nine years later..fast forward
when you're still bathing outside na.ked! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You Trust More? / Marrying A Virgin Is Still A Man's Preference / Couples Thinking On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.