Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (6560 Views)

His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / No Privacy In My Own House (2) / Is It Proper For A Woman To Build Her Own House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by biolabee(m): 6:11am On Jun 08, 2013
nikkykay:
Why dont we look at this post?

Why should we tongue... she still continues loafing around like the queen of the loft and the houseboy BIL continues washing her hubbys and her clothes grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2013
babyosisi:

Chineke mee
I didn't see this part
You are a nice woman o

And what did your husband do
Even a crying day old infant can make a risen manhood fall talk less of an angry bang on the door like armed robbers
I am shocked your husband is allowing this to continue
This BIL knows exactly what his aim is,you know,we all know,why is your husband allowing his brother do this?

Still follow the plan A I advised and if this continues you may have to throw in a little area girl if this scenario continues
When he knocks here ,you call out his name from the bed like so

E he brother Hyacinth
Do you want to come and join us on the bed
Oya come in let me shift for you

Your hubby will try to pacify you in low tones you must refuse to be pacified

You continue with voice rising higher

No darling leave me alone,enough is enough
Let me go and open door for him let him come
Then you get up with wrapper across your chest and go and open that door and scream out

Bro Hyacinth where are you?
Every morning and night you won't allow us some privacy,come into this bed now and let us settle it today

Just go totally off ,I mean off and unleash all the anger that day

After that day,I promise you,he will never come near your bedroom
Infact he may pack out that week

Oh Lord! Oh my goodness! I haff died!!! LMAO! Osisi, abeg stop kwanu. Lol. . .That is the craziest thing I've read. Weeree!

I think your other advice of the sexy lingerie with her breaking down into a serious uncontrollable whole day cry will work wonders. She will cry so loud the stewpid BIL will feel sorry for himself. Ewu mpam!

I'm just wondering what I would do if I were in her shoes. I would have so gotten frustrated that the said BIL would "hear it" from me. And nope, I won't be subtle. I know it isn't the best way, but I just can't tolerate pple who are inconsiderate and slow. They totally infuriate me and I show no mercy.

And who are those saying she condoned it during courtship? So, she should have told the boy to stop coming into the brother's room abi? It is same pple dat will also scream " are u married to him yet? Why are u trying to control his home?" Now they ask what she's been doin all those while.

And for the clothes. . . And so what? Do brothers not wash for their elder ones before? How much can a wife do especially if she works full time? Please, pack the cloths and keep infront of the door for him jare. He washes cloths, make we no come hear word abi?

2 Likes

Re: . by andyanders: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
This is a very sensitive issue of which I believe that you must have known when you were courting and NEVER gave any negative feelings towards it.
As your husband advised, better follow his advise and always ask your husband few questions like, what if this guy bangs into the room and see you naked, how will he as a husband take it. Or what if this young man see you naked and now grab to rape you if demon takes possession of him, how will he handle it.
Tell him to try as much as possible to handle this issue so that you can feel free to move around. Let him also understand that you never wanted to hurt him or his younger brother, rather to let him understand that this could trigger disrespect to him if his brother sees your unclothedness.
Be patient because you guys made mistake at the initial stage hence what you are facing, unless your husband married you for both of them to have.
Re: . by andyanders: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
I have gone through your other posts here and can only deduce that you are under bondage hence your husband find it very hard to have penetration as you said it hurts. How can that work when two of you cannot have privacy? Too bad.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
greatgod2012: Am i the only one who thinks differently on this, and i believe this type of indulgence is why mediocrity will continue to wax stronger and stronger in this part of the world. Haba!, a full grown-up man behaving childishly, even, some children know when to respect one's privacy and marriage. The guy is simply st.up.id, how on earth can a full grown up man just enter a couple's room without knocking or banging the door on a couple when the door is locked, even, if hes both their parents and hes the one feeding them, courtesy demands that he gives them their deserved respect. And why do i feel that, hes intentionally doing it to frustrate either or both of the couple wickedly.
Well, as for me, i wont condone it, i wont even tell hubby about it and im certain that it will only happen one time, yes, i mean it just once, there wont be a repetition of such st.upi. dity if im the one involved. "ijo ti a ba ribi ni ibi nwole"

"Nkan ti eeyan o ba ni gba ni olowo, talaka la tii nkoo".
@op, its never too late, face your fear once and conquer it forever. How? Call him"brother so...so), "i want to see you, i dont like the way you just enter our room without knocking, you have to realise that im a married woman and your brother is a married man, we are both legally married and we have the right to anything that may be happening indoor, without apology to anyone, and distubance from anyone, you inclusive, so, give us our deserved respect in order to have your own respect intact. Action and reaction and always equal and opposite. A word is enough"
when your hubby comes from work, tell him what you told his brother and how you told him(if possible, record you converation with you BIL and play it to your hubby when he comes back)
Approach him with all humility and do not raise your voice at him except he reacts otherwise. If hes an honourable and respectful man, he will apologise and refrain from such action. If hes not, then he need to learn it the embarrassing way, by asking him to go out the next time he tries that.
Meanwhile, you have your roles to play, if you still want him to be washing yur hubby's clothes, get a laundry basket and put it in the passage/verander, therein, you pack your hubby's clothes and therein he picks them up, and when hes thru with ironing. Tell him, to leave them in the sitting room, that you will pack them inside from there, or betterstill, get another person to do the laundry and pay for it.
Wishing you goodluck and blissful marriage.

so on point.
anytime he enters your room without knocking, just correct him quickly saying something like "can't you knock, i was almost undressing to take my bath, next time, please knock before entering".
If you don't correct this now, you would wait forever in vain.
Re: . by TEEGBE: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
My advise is that you should tell him to his face in the presence of your hubby that you jst cannot condole his attitude, does he want to see you naked or come in when you and ur hubby is doing the thing, simply talk to his senses. Wish you luck. cool
Re: . by chacha3(f): 1:08am On Jun 15, 2013
I can imagine how frustrated u are,and I believe u shud tackle this issue now or it wil be harder for u in future. Is ur hubby the type that can talk to his brother? Cos some men wil keep procastinating, in that case go with babyosisi plan of lingerie and crying all day. That will push him to tackle the issue. Just reminding him verbally may not work,and u need ur privacy.after all its no fault of urs that the broda has refused to reason like an adult that he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. . . / What Does It Mean When Your Enemy Comes To Apologize In Your Dream? / Can You Entertain A Guest With Its Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.