Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Can You accept this ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You accept this ? (2465 Views)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Ladies, Can You Accept This $150,000 Handbag From Your Guy? / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You accept this ? by TolaniLuv: 2:42pm On May 03, 2008
Please read and HELP!!
I was in a short term relationship with a girl. Nothing serious just friend with benefit type of relationship. She honestly told me that she's seeing someone but we could be friend then I said fine, then after some weeks we start getting down  . We've had sex without using CD'S Onces. But instantly took some things to get rid of it that night, then I stop seeing her. We talk on phone rarely and see each other maybe onces in a week. I stopped calling her when I hear people saying they saw her with a guy  or something like that. Then she called me after 6-7 month told me that she's pregnant and that I am resposible for it LOL. I don't know what to think ,? Help, can this be possible . Is 7 month the best tyme for her to tell me that she is pregnant or she has tried many guys and finally want to put that on me,   Please help I am a student and working on my BSC degree and really can't stand this now.
Re: Can You accept this ? by bigfather(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2008
I will blame you for not having self control ! And as for the pregnancy; i think she is trying to play a fast one on you !
Re: Can You accept this ? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 03, 2008
Ever heard of DNA test? and if ur lucky to b d father, don't shy away 4rm ur responsibility kiss
Re: Can You accept this ? by chisimdi(f): 3:26pm On May 03, 2008
Which oda ADVICE u want when u don already advice your self say u no go use protection.post your addy mk i send u 5 cartons of pampers.1 mur TIN,CONGRATULATIONS BABA EJIMA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You accept this ? by jamah(m): 1:14am On May 04, 2008
maaaaaan be wise oooo. shes trying to play a fast one. ahn aaahn!!! after 7 months of seeing. was that when she realized she had a bun in the oven?
Re: Can You accept this ? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 04, 2008
@poster

na waooo,where has dat word self control run tooo,how will congee hold a guy and he'll forget to use a condom wen d babe aint d wife,same to women too

anyway oga poster i will advise u continue making love to her,so dat she wont have complications during labour,doctors advise every man to continue doing the jigijigi until a little before d due date,so dats my advise for u
Re: Can You accept this ? by Dreloaded(f): 1:19am On May 04, 2008
how far along is she now?
Re: Can You accept this ? by TolaniLuv: 1:30am On May 04, 2008
D-reloaded , This's very funny but it real. I think the preg is 8 month now. She didnt even tell me that she was pregnant , someone called me that they saw her and they think she's pregnant. few weeks later she called and asked me if I am at home I said no, and she said I should call her when I return back, then I redial her number and ask her myself that someone told me that she's pregnant and she said yes. and she said I am responsible, She didnt tell me anything till I asked her .
Re: Can You accept this ? by spoilt(f): 1:32am On May 04, 2008
only DNA will say for sure. undecided
It may be yours but of course she cant tell her man that. shocked
Re: Can You accept this ? by Dreloaded(f): 1:38am On May 04, 2008
You should have never asked her anything

You said you quickly did stuff after the absence of condom situation

what did you do?

drink herbs?
Re: Can You accept this ? by TolaniLuv: 1:40am On May 04, 2008
Spoilt, Really, I am not ready to father a child now. As a guy I dont expect her to tell me after 7 month.  I  stopped calling her when I hear what people say about her.  We meet at church but I was told she rule the str8. I tout she was special, I stop seeing her for a while then at of the shadow she called . If you've a broda and this kinda of thing happen what will you do
Re: Can You accept this ? by TolaniLuv: 1:46am On May 04, 2008
I bought her Mestrogen and Postenor Instantly. and also I told her to drink water with salt, all the pro I learnt from peeps.
Re: Can You accept this ? by LadyT(f): 1:46am On May 04, 2008
You cant do anything apart from DNA

I suggest you start saving
Re: Can You accept this ? by spoilt(f): 1:48am On May 04, 2008
@OP
Hopefully my brother knows better than mess with another man's girl. hopefully if he does, he uses some kind of protection everytime. I am uable to give advice in situations like this. I find it easier to say "serves you right fool".
Anyway i know this is a bad situation to be in. Do we even have DNA testing in Nigeria yet? You just cant tell without DNA afterall she might have been having sex with both of you at the same time. She has probably told the other guy the same thing too. Spoilt has no answers here.  
Re: Can You accept this ? by spoilt(f): 1:48am On May 04, 2008
water and salt? how old are your peeps? seven? shocked
Re: Can You accept this ? by Dreloaded(f): 1:53am On May 04, 2008
TolaniLuv:

I bought her Mestrogen and Postenor Instantly. and also I told her to drink water with salt, all the pro I learnt from peeps.

Dont know who told you shit about slat water. Pregnancy is different from toothache.

as for the other two, they should have worked. Did you WATCH her take them?
Re: Can You accept this ? by spoilt(f): 1:55am On May 04, 2008
even if he did, there's something called failure rate. grin
Re: Can You accept this ? by TolaniLuv: 1:58am On May 04, 2008
Posted by: spoilt  
Insert Quote
water and salt? how old are your peeps?  seven?  

LOL, Well, that's Optional. She took Mestrogen and Postenor Instantly.  Do I need to do d DNA test or just igorne her, She don't even call me that much, but keep saying I am responsible.

Posted on: Today at 01:48:05 AMPosted by: spoilt  
Insert Quote
@OP
Hopefully my brother knows better than mess with another man's girl. hopefully if he does, he uses some kind of protection everytime. I am uable to give advice in situations like this. I find it easier to say "serves you right fool".
Anyway i know this is a bad situation to be in. Do we even have DNA testing in Nigeria yet? You just can't tell without DNA afterall she might have been having sex with both of you at the same time. She has probably told the other guy the same thing too. Spoilt has

Well, When was the last tyme you been to 9ja. Because we have DNA system in nigerian ever since I can remember. You think it serves me right Spoilt, and I am not messing with another man's girl she told me that it cool. You think I should ve turn down the offer when she said Cool with her apart from her real boyfriend that she told me about I did some research and find out she's seeing another guy in her estate.  , I don't trust her
Re: Can You accept this ? by spoilt(f): 2:01am On May 04, 2008
why oh why did you 'do' her?
If theres DNA in Nigeria now, then your problem is going to be solved in about 2 months. Just take the baby when it's born to be tested. Then this thread will end. grin
Re: Can You accept this ? by TolaniLuv: 2:02am On May 04, 2008
Well, She took the menstrogen in my present.
Re: Can You accept this ? by TolaniLuv: 2:07am On May 04, 2008
It's not that easy to take the baby, I wish you were in my shoes. Why I do her is because I do her before researching and I could just turn back the time. and Undo her, well I stop everything when I find out about her. I don't even have much time to know much about her before we start doing that shit, I can't stand being a father now, sucks. My future plan will be ruin wit dis shit I can't get it off my head
Re: Can You accept this ? by chisimdi(f): 2:18am On May 04, 2008
chisimdi:

Which oda ADVICE u want when u don already advice your self say u no go use protection.post your addy mk i send u 5 cartons of pampers.1 mur TIN,CONGRATULATIONS BABA EJIMA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You accept this ? by Gamine(f): 2:22am On May 04, 2008
Man!

Stop whining jo!

i tried to refrain from posting here,

What are you trying to get from Nairaland?

Go back to the Real world and sort yourself out!

Why didnt you think about the conseQ before getting into this rubbish

and you come here whining!

Puhleaaaase!!!!!

Han han, Myopic Puga!
Re: Can You accept this ? by TolaniLuv: 2:24am On May 04, 2008
chisimdi:

Well, That will be great of you. You can baby sit for me as well right If you're a guy and a young gurl you barely know did this to you . What would you do
Re: Can You accept this ? by chisimdi(f): 2:31am On May 04, 2008
TolaniLuv:

Well, That will be great of you. You can baby sit for me as well right If you're a guy and a young girl you barely know did this to you . What would you do
I wuld hv luv 2 baby sit 4 u but my hands r full,cos i'm a 4 star general{3boys& my hubby},so u c no room 4 mur.All u hv 2 do is wait 4 d birth of d child den u go 4 paternity test.
Re: Can You accept this ? by TolaniLuv: 2:33am On May 04, 2008
Gamine:

Man!

Stop whining jo!

i tried to refrain from posting here,

What are you trying to get from Nairaland?

Go back to the Real world and sort yourself out!

Why didnt you think about the conseQ before getting into this rubbish

and you come here whining!

Puhleaaaase!!!!!

Han han, Myopic Puga!

You think I am whining or seeking for peeps advice Do you know why people come here to seek for advice Because they are not perfect. You just did your own part now. I've seens some topics here that are not what saying in public.
Re: Can You accept this ? by Ugwumba(m): 2:34am On May 04, 2008
TolaniLuv:

It's not that easy to take the baby, I wish you were in my shoes. Why I do her is because I do her before researching and I could just turn back the time. and Undo her, well I stop everything when I find out about her. I don't even have much time to know much about her before we start doing that shit, I can't stand being a father now, sucks. My future plan will be ruin wit this shit I can't get it off my head

At least next time you will do your research first, Prof.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You accept this ? by TolaniLuv: 2:39am On May 04, 2008
chisimdi:

I wuld hv love 2 baby sit for you but my hands r full,because i'm a 4 star general{3boys& my hubby},so u c no room 4 mur.All u hv 2 do is wait 4 d birth of d child den u go 4 paternity test.

aight I can see why you can't baby sit for me then. But, If I have to do the DNA . She will have to call her boyfriend that she told me about with me that day and the other guy in her estate . We will go together and do it for 3 of us. then I will then think of facing my responsibilities. This's optional, I am not sure.
Re: Can You accept this ? by Gamine(f): 2:43am On May 04, 2008
i really wonder what you are seeking on this Land

Thats all.

You must face the conseQ of your actions

And im too glad, the baby is alive and not MURDERED!!!!!
Re: Can You accept this ? by chisimdi(f): 2:52am On May 04, 2008
TolaniLuv:

aight I can see why you can't baby sit for me then. But, If I have to do the DNA . She will have to call her boyfriend that she told me about with me that day and the other guy in her estate . We will go together and do it for 3 of us. then I will then think of facing my responsibilities. This's optional, I am not sure.
D oda guys r nt suppose 2 b ur problem,wat u shuld b after is 4 u 2 find out if d unborn baby is urs wen she puts 2 bed.
Re: Can You accept this ? by Dreloaded(f): 2:52am On May 04, 2008
dude, stop calling her.

if after the child is born and she still bothers you, tell her you'd like a paternity test and follow her

Simple.
Re: Can You accept this ? by TolaniLuv: 3:01am On May 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

dude, stop calling her.

if after the child is born and she still bothers you, tell her you'd like a paternity test and follow her

Simple.

We don't communicate much. I still wonder why she don't call me that much , she don't even disturb me with her parent but she keep telling people that I am responsible. I don't know if she's scared to call or talk to me, for 7 month now I have not talk with her in person. She told few of my pals that my nbr is not going through. While I recieve calls everyday, Kinda weird

(1) (2) (Reply)

Character Or Looks / What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? / Can You Love Your Cousine/cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.