Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,089 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy (10579 Views)

Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Apagun Olumide Was Strangled To Death, Reveals Autopsy / Exhume Your Father's Corpse. Gov Amosun To Former Gov Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Aizebioje:
Collected? Hmm. Some people there are not even students. Just mind where U step and who you talk to on any campus anywhere in the world. There are thieves in Uniben but that doesn't justify the killing and burying of the young man without informing his family.
Thanks bro... for the advice. you are great, i said so out of anger, cos of what i encounterd
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 2:57pm On Jun 07, 2013
Arrosoft: Ehya oga ade... Sorry o, so u want to tell us dey dnt steal wer u come 4rm? Y ar ppl lyk dis? Wat as ur rotten phone or wat ever u calld it got to do wit dis serious issue, pls think! I mean thorough thinking b4 commenting nt only 4 today bt 4 future purpose. Ryt? Anyway just passing
Thanks for ur comment...indeed...i wish u safe journey as u pass-by...
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
Faraidi: you are a big fool,so if cultist at Ekosidin collected your wallet so all the students will be labelled criminal.Idiot
and your people at home...i just hope they re wise,
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
nokingasgod: [b][/b]

So because your iphone 4 which you bought at 10 million USD was allegedly stolen by supposed UNIBEN Students, then police can kill any UNIBEN student, labeled him a robber and quickly bury him.....some guys are just DUMB!
DUMB...I DONT UNDERSTAND, share more lite pls
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
4 ekosodi there? Don't worry, just come by dis time next week I go buy u brand new iphone 5 wit transport moni 2 take u back 2 ur rat hole. NANSENSE BOI!
the moni u want to use in buyin iphone 5, your pple need that moni at home
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
lynpetra:

You for happy say na ur 3310 dem collect.Rawbitch!how ur experience take affect the matter wey dey on ground?Nkita like u
what is the moral of ur story
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
That u shud shut the Bleep up when ur only way out of a valid explanation is being stupidly subjective. angry
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by yoged(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nigeria, a country where you'll get shot and you'll be questioned later. Our policemen are a joke. I hate dem.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
lynpetra: That u shud shut the Bleep up when ur only way out of a valid explanation is being stupidly subjective. angry
we are pleased to inform u that ur people at home re stupid
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
playcharles:
we are pleased to inform u that ur people at home re stupid

Seems you enjoy being labelled a completpe arsehole. wink.Food for thought;go fucccck yaself tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
lynpetra:

Seems you enjoy being labelled a completpe arsehole. wink.Food for thought;go fucccck yaself tongue angry
we are please to inform you that your parent also did it
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
playcharles:
im busy....so get a life pls
lol your stupidity is hilarious. 'get a life' would've asked you to give me yours but you have a pathetic life so i'm not interested.

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by andyanders: 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
This is to tell you how wicked the Nigerian police is. Let us just say that the guy was having a gun, why did the police kill the young man and buried him same day? This goes to show that this was pure set up by the police.

Nigerian police is your worst enemy, heartless and senseless. They new what they were doing and for a whole DPO to display a gun, alleging that the young man was having a gun and trying to shoot them goes to show you how heartless these men can be.

Never carry cash in your car and if any policeman stops you and see the cash, they will kill you and display a gun that the person is an armed robber.
A friend almost lost his life here in Nigeria when he came in from America only to be stopped near Bessam or whatever along Airport Road from International Airport, they stopped him for stop and search and discovered $4,000 this guy came in after working so hard and saving to come to Nigeria. There and then, they demanded that he divide the money and give them half. He refused and one of them told him there, that if he doesn't take time, that they will waste him. He pleaded for them to collect $400 and that was what they did and he was allowed to go.
That was what saved him, if not, they would have ended killing him.

With this,let us see how this government would handle this sensitive issue in order to bring that officer to book.
I ask again, who gave the police the right to bury a criminal immediatelly he was killed by them?
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by dapachez: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
As an alumni of uniben am pissed at your insensitive remark,is there any tertiary institution devoid of thieves no matter the scale? So everybody you see inside uniben or rather some of them are thieves? You lost your iphone(that's if you even have one) and you are now insinuating in relation to this thread that the killed student is a thief as alleged.That female DPO has a bad track record from when she was in esegie police station to ikpoba hill(wahala junction area) till she was moved to ogida policer station where she committed her latest havoc. She wears Jeans n brandish her pistol with reckless abadon. She accost you aand you don't comply she won't hesitate to shoot. That said she has busted some notorious robbers in benin but does that give her the right to kill innocent people,why not shot him in the hand or leg?
playcharles: i was in uniben weeks ago, those guys b crooks and robbers.....imagine my iphone 4 and wallet they collected from me, was left stranded, the fact is some UNIBEN student are thieves...
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by kalufelix(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
lumideezle:
This mentality is the prob Nigerians have,what are u kudos(ing)him 4? it is Oshoz Job to ensure that peace and justice remains in his state. He swore an Oath to protect the lives and property of every1 in his state so my dear he is just doing his job noo need 2 make too much noise about it. If you are a messenger in your office and your boss sends you on an errand does he tell you thank you, r u supposed to feel entitled to his thank you?? For crying out loud Nigerians need to understand that when we elect people into office we are giving them a job to do a job for which the are hansomely rewarded so we should hold them responsible to deliver.
Nepa brings light you shout "Up nepa" and I wonder what is up about them, is it their job to bring and take the power?
Fashola builds bridge we no go hear word again I mean if he dosent do these things what exactly did you people elect him for? To steal your money??

Nigerians please change your mentality. A people gets the type of leaders they deserve.
ma broda na true u tok but u no
undastand. The tin be say if they no do am natin go stil happen we are jst at dia mercy so if ma gov. Patch pot hole me ah go hapi o!
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by andyanders: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
dapachez: As an alumni of uniben am pissed at your insensitive remark,is there any tertiary institution devoid of thieves no matter the scale? So everybody you see inside uniben or rather some of them are thieves? You lost your iphone(that's if you even have one) and you are now insinuating in relation to this thread that the killed student is a thief as alleged.That female DPO has a bad track record from when she was in esegie police station to ikpoba hill(wahala junction area) till she was moved to ogida policer station where she committed her latest havoc. She wears Jeans n brandish her pistol with reckless abadon. She accost you aand you don't comply she won't hesitate to shoot. That said she has busted some notorious robbers in benin but does that give her the right to kill innocent people,why not shot him in the hand or leg?

Well said my brother.

I believe the guy saying rubbish about loosing his iphone in Uniben is sick because what he is saying here doesn't relate to the subject matter. Why must she kill and bury the victim? She is just a criminal and must also be killed by hanging. She committed murder and must be punished.
If the young man is of questionable character, no student would have come out to defend him even in death.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by ainabeosei: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nothing will come out of the investigation. At worst she will either b transfered to another state or retired with full benefit. If a policeman shoots a policeman to death, nothing happens, how much more killing a civilian. A dog will never eat a dog. May his soul be found in heaven. Amen.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by fr3do(m): 3:54am On Jun 08, 2013
playcharles: i was in uniben weeks ago, those guys b crooks and robbers.....imagine my iphone 4 and wallet they collected from me, was left stranded, the fact is some UNIBEN student are thieves...

u're a big fool,show me a university where there are no bad eggs.
Having thieves in the uni does not change the fact that the 'victim' was killed and body disposed off extra judicially.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2013
fr3do:

u're a big fool,show me a university where there are no bad eggs.
Having thieves in the uni does not change the fact that the 'victim' was killed and body disposed off extra judicially.
A wise fool calling some one a big fool
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2013
I stand corrected, but when you use the abusive term on me, i will reply you the way you want it. GET THAT
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2013
playcharles: I stand corrected, but when you use the abusive term on me, i will reply you the way you want it. GET THAT
SHATT-APP!
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
SHATT-APP!
thanks...but i know blame u
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by preshygal23(f): 4:23am On Jun 09, 2013
tongue[url][/url]
playcharles: Pls don't judge the police too quickly, we all know how stubborn some UNIBEN student can be, let those in authority investigate

Excuse me? tongue has any1 ever told you dat u dnt reason and you are so annoying? if no.u are annoying,get sme reasoning skills 4 a better future.duuuh...!
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2013
preshygal23: tongue[url][/url]
Excuse me? tongue has any1 ever told you dat u dnt reason and you are so annoying? if no.u are annoying,get sme reasoning skills 4 a better future.duuuh...!

Yea,he needs some spanking in tha Nyash grin
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2013
preshygal23: tongue[url][/url]
thanks for ur comment... ur fada will be so proud of u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc’s Abubakar Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / I Am Not Under Investigation By EFCC - Okonjo-iweala / Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.