Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy (10577 Views)

Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Apagun Olumide Was Strangled To Death, Reveals Autopsy / Exhume Your Father's Corpse. Gov Amosun To Former Gov Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by dridowu: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2013
playcharles: i was in uniben weeks ago, those guys b crooks and robbers.....imagine my iphone 4 and wallet they collected from me, was left stranded, the fact is some UNIBEN student are thieves...
wetin u dy talk, does dat mean dy shd kill d dog ?
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Lilimax(f): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2013
playcharles: Pls don't judge the police too quickly, we all know how stubborn some UNIBEN student can be, let those in authority investigate
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Lilimax(f): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2013
Just to satisfy my curiosity; what is the essence of of the autopsy since
the police have accepted he was shot for being a criminal?
Will the autopsy confirm whether he is a criminal or not?
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2013
see popularity.... out of a statement im gaining popularity... how i wish say na my Bank account number una they ask for to make cash deposit. mtweech, responding to my post means you are jobless. im busy here, get busy
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by delishpot: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2013
If he was really an armed robber ehn they should kill, burn, bury him and, arrest anyone who asks for his body. chei, thief don do people plenty o. I don't care about human right for any criminal. wait o, theif sef get right? when dem dey rob, dey rapee, dey beat, dey maja,dey kill, dem no remember human right dem come catch them, treat their fuckup, dem com dey cry for right?

Anyway sha, if he was shot innocently and on purpose by a power drunk over sabi, gra gra police while going his own jeje okorobia way then, the police that shot him is the criminal and should be shot and buried and his people arrested if they ask for his body.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by lumideezle(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2013
Lilimax: Just to satisfy my curiosity; what is the essence of of the autopsy since

An autopsy is the external and internal examination of a body after death using surgical techniques, microscopy, laboratory analysis and medical records -- the ultimate quality assessment tool in understanding the exact cause an CIRCUMSTANCES of a death.we know the cause now we want to know the circumstances. Since the police claim he was fleeing God help them if they find out the bullet was shot @ close range. Also the angle and depth of the bullet penetration matters.

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by delishpot: 11:07am On Jun 07, 2013
Lilimax: Just to satisfy my curiosity; what is the essence of of the autopsy since

It will show time of death, how he died and any injuries inflicted before and after death. for example if police says he was running away and they shot him and the autopsy shows that he died like 2 days after police claimed he was shot and also if i shows bruises on his body it will indicate the police lied and they had him for a while tortured him and maybe after he died they shot him to hide their tracks that he was beaten to death and claim he wanted to run away. maybe they burried him so he will decay fast and hide some evidence. so to an extent, it will tell his death story.

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by dad007(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2013
lumideezle:
This mentality is the prob Nigerians have,what are u kudos(ing)him 4? it is Oshoz Job to ensure that peace and justice remains in his state. He swore an Oath to protect the lives and property of every1 in his state so my dear he is just doing his job noo need 2 make too much noise about it. If you are a messenger in your office and your boss sends you on an errand does he tell you thank you, r u supposed to feel entitled to his thank you?? For crying out loud Nigerians need to understand that when we elect people into office we are giving them a job to do a job for which the are hansomely rewarded so we should hold them responsible to deliver.
Nepa brings light you shout "Up nepa" and I wonder what is up about them, is it their job to bring and take the power?
Fashola builds bridge we no go hear word again I mean if he dosent do these things what exactly did you people elect him for? To steal your money??

Nigerians please change your mentality. A people gets the type of leaders they deserve.
Bravo amico!
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by coogar: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2013
adams oshiomole is a fool....
nigerian police shot a student and adams oshiomole asked for the corpse to be exhumed. what's he expecting to find in the corpse? police shot him and the same police force would do investigation? sometimes i think we are being ruled by zombies......they should have just let the poor boy rest in peace! i fail to see how the autopsy of the corpse would reveal why he was shot.....maybe edo state police have a way of making dead people talk.

useless louts!
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by darkashes(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2013
how far now shey na just too dey form ni? how can u find out if he is a criminal through autopsy test..yeah..i never see.. pls get to meet his friends and peeps around him. detain the female(that claimed not to have hurt a fly) while this goes on.#gbam

Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by coogar: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2013
dark ashes: how far now shey na just too dey form ni? how can u find out if he is a criminal through autopsy test..yeah..i never see.. pls get to meet his friends and peeps around him. detain the female(that claimed not to have hurt a fly) while this goes on.#gbam

it's a disgrace.....
the autopsy can never tell the story of why he was shot. the police admitted they shot him....so it's not a question of how he died but why he was shot.

instead of exhuming the body, they should be concentrating on the crime scene. we don't even have ballistic experts or blood-splatter analysts to process the crime scene. it's just a waste of time and a dishonour to the dead.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Juell(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2013
To me, autopsy can only reveal de cause of death, wats de purpose? De police confirmed dey shot and killed him. What needed to done is to ask de police to provided de so called gun he was tryn to shot de police wit. Now Nigerians are beginning to realise de reason why de ombatse cult took dem out. One shld pray never to cross paths wit theses men in black. And it seems de colour of de uniform is even making hav no humanity in dem.

1 Like

Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Arrosoft: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2013
playcharles: i was in uniben weeks ago, those guys b crooks and robbers.....imagine my iphone 4 and wallet they collected from me, was left stranded, the fact is some UNIBEN student are thieves...
Ehya oga ade... Sorry o, so u want to tell us dey dnt steal wer u come 4rm? Y ar ppl lyk dis? Wat as ur rotten phone or wat ever u calld it got to do wit dis serious issue, pls think! I mean thorough thinking b4 commenting nt only 4 today bt 4 future purpose. Ryt? Anyway just passing
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Faraidi(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
playcharles:
one rubbish place they call ekosodi, collected my wallet and phones even after pleading with them, was left stranded..
you are a big fool,so if cultist at Ekosidin collected your wallet so all the students will be labelled criminal.Idiot
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by nokingasgod: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2013

So because your iphone 4 which you bought at 10 million USD was allegedly stolen by supposed UNIBEN Students, then police can kill any UNIBEN student, labeled him a robber and quickly bury him.....some guys are just DUMB!
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
playcharles:
one rubbish place they call ekosodi, collected my wallet and phones even after pleading with them, was left stranded..
4 ekosodi there? Don't worry, just come by dis time next week I go buy u brand new iphone 5 wit transport moni 2 take u back 2 ur rat hole. NANSENSE BOI!
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by macjurek(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
My concerned comments are that the D.P.O who killed the Late Man has no right to do so, since he is still a Suspect yet to be taken to Court.

And even if he tries to escape, why not shot is Leg................................

I strongly ask for proper investigation and Justice to be meant out to the Killer Cop, who i now is a parent of Children or a Guardian of Children as the case maybe.

A D.P.O who is well informed, i think nemesis is working on her for her past killing,to expose her May God help the Nigeria Police in Jesus Name.

Cheers.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
playcharles:
so what's your point?
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
delishpot:

It will show time of death, how he died and any injuries inflicted before and after death. for example if police says he was running away and they shot him and the autopsy shows that he died like 2 days after police claimed he was shot and also if i shows bruises on his body it will indicate the police lied and they had him for a while tortured him and maybe after he died they shot him to hide their tracks that he was beaten to death and claim he wanted to run away. maybe they burried him so he will decay fast and hide some evidence. so to an extent, it will tell his death story.
exactly, important info that can help with the investigation can be gotten from the autopsy report. I just hope the truth comes out, his family deserves to know.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by nokingasgod: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
coogar:

it's a disgrace.....
the autopsy can never tell the story of why he was shot. the police admitted they shot him....so it's not a question of how he died but why he was shot.

instead of exhuming the body, they should be concentrating on the crime scene. we don't even have ballistic experts or blood-splatter analysts to process the crime scene. it's just a waste of time and a dishonour to the dead.

The autopsy is in order and needful. Don't forget that the matter is assuming a legal issue, so it must be established that the deceased was actually shot with so and so gun/pistol/rifle/AK47 ETC. This will lead to identifying the shooter and consequent unraveling of the motive.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by macjurek(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
My concerned comments are that the D.P.O who killed the Late Man has no right to do so, since he is still a Suspect yet to be taken to Court.

And even if he tries to escape, why not shot is Leg................................

I strongly ask for proper investigation and Justice to be meant out to the Killer Cop, who i now is a parent of Children or a Guardian of Children as the case maybe.

A D.P.O who is well informed, i think nemesis is working on her for her past killing,to expose her May God help the Nigeria Police in Jesus Name.

Cheers.
nokingasgod: [b][/b]

The autopsy is in order and needful. Don't forget that the matter is assuming a legal issue, so it must be established that the deceased was actually shot with so and so gun/pistol/rifle/AK47 ETC. This will lead to identifying the shooter and consequent unraveling of the motive.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by swtcharissa(f): 12:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
I want T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ ask,mayb a foolish question but what is d autopsy expected T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ state in dis case,he was shot,‎​♓ω will dey KϞ0w he was a robber,probably they will find a gun inside his chest,
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by poundsgeh(f): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Jesuspikin87: The Young Man was shot dead and buried without informing his families.....Is that how to treat criminals
Liars..wicked police force.
Police r almost equivalent to Boko Haram.....God help us
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by playcharles(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ify Angela:
so what's your point?
im busy....so get a life pls
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Jaywon242(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
playcharles: Pls don't judge the police too quickly, we all know how stubborn some UNIBEN student can be, let those in authority investigate
dis guy must be a fool with the way he reasons.I did my b.sc nd m.sc in uniben and stayed in Ekosodin for 5 years and was never attacked one day..u must be a deranged boy.nd can u pls tell me a skol in dis country where u won't find stubborn students. And who is not busy,like u alleged?u ve to reason sometimes b4 u type
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Aizebioje(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
Collected? Hmm. Some people there are not even students. Just mind where U step and who you talk to on any campus anywhere in the world. There are thieves in Uniben but that doesn't justify the killing and burying of the young man without informing his family.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by coogar: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
nokingasgod: [b][/b]

the autopsy can never reveal the motive!
police have not denied shooting him....the question is not how he died but why he was shot. how can the autopsy prove that?

whether he was shot with a gun or a rifle is also irrelevant. the police claimed they shot him as he was trying to escape and anyone carrying either a rifle or a pistol could have been responsible.

exhuming the corpse is just a waste of time and a dishonour to the dead. the answer lies in the crime scene not the corpse and i am sure the crime scene must have been contaminated by now. we don't even have forensic team or ballistic experts to analyse the crime scene.

it's a waste of time!
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by nokingasgod: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
coogar:

the autopsy can never reveal the motive!
police have not denied shooting him....the question is not how he died but why he was shot. how can the autopsy prove that?

whether he was shot with a gun or a rifle is also irrelevant. the police claimed they shot him as he was trying to escape and anyone carrying either a rifle or a pistol could have been responsible.

exhuming the corpse is just a waste of time and a dishonour to the dead. the answer lies in the crime scene not the corpse and i am sure the crime scene must have been contaminated by now. we don't even have forensic team or ballistic experts to analyse the crime scene.

it's a waste of time!

I can understand our sentiment but in law, things work differently. You just don't assume because of some hearsay that the man was shot and buried. When you get to court you will need to prove that the man that was killed and buried was actually the man in question. An autopsy will assist in unraveling many of the surrounding issues. You just don't go to court and say the man was shot with a gun. You need to identify the make of the gun and the part of the body the man was shot at etc etc etc. Will advise you read the contributions of lumedeezle, delishpot and Ify Angela above

In this matter, autopsy is very crucial in nailing the culprit, we should all pray that the almighty ''Nigerian factor'' does not creep into the process.
Re: Police Exhume Student’s Corpse For Autopsy by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2013

You for happy say na ur 3310 dem collect.Rawbitch!how ur experience take affect the matter wey dey on ground?Nkita like u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA Hails Soludo’s Appointment Into Presidential Economic Council / Six New States For A New Nigeria / The Most Corrupt Tribe In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.