Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth (20032 Views)

Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death / Saudi Prince Spends One Million Dollar In Night Club. (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ogbodavies: Waiting for YUZEDO to comment coolWaiting for YUZEDO to comment

You beat me to it....i think i should sue you as well or ask seun to ban you indefinitely...

Back to topic..

Forbes seem to getting it all wrong..
First they rated dangote below winfrey and the ogadagidi of them all..Chief Sweetus oyoyo....

They underestimate this man because he packs his money in warehouses instead of banks because nonsense sanusi policies about withdrawal limits.

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by dplomaticVal: 1:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
D list cn no
Longer be emended,
So he shld probably
wait 4 nxt year...Period!
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by azpekuliar: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
All is vain.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by alaoeri: 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Money is speaking beside why are ppl like this ain't on forbes's list.

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by ACM10: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
Adenuga should sue too
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by thegame(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Okija juju: Dont mind them..

Me and Chief Sweetus Yuzedo of No.1 Adenuga street off Dangote street, opposite Koko Mansion Banana Eyeland should also sue them for not including our names in the list at all.. angry
You can't even speak good english and you want your name to be there? Hahaha, I laugh in arabic.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by IAMBREEZY: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
Forbes are rubbish,my name wasn't included...
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Ibime(m): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
This is old news but the man has a point.

Forbes have been ignoring the Saudi stock market for some time, refusing to count assets held there because they think it's overinflated.

No monarch like the good prince will allow Forbes to spread badwill about his country's stockmarket.

Besides, the good prince must use those assets as collateral or credit-score when accessing loan finance so he has every right to be peeved.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by iyatrustee(f): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
freecocoa: Too much money Can be a disease sometimes.

hey cocoa! long time no postsee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by An0nimus: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
Segeggs: The rich keep getting richer.

when will they spot the poorest man on earth?
Never.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Afam4eva(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
These Billionaires are not smiling oo. It's the same way Donald Trump sued a jouernalist for calling him a millionaire instead of a Billionaire.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
And in Northern Nigeria,Boko haram are killing themselves and innocent people claiming they are fighting on behalf of muslims.who can be more muslim than the saudis who own Islam yet you won't see them throwing bombs instead they are enjoying live to its fullest.

Some people have really been brainwashed .

10 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
He'd certainly get first place in forbes top 10 most stupi.d billionaires...
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
By the power in the name of JESUS, I‘m richer dan all d richest men on earth. D earth is d LORD and d fullness dere off. There4, I AM WEALTHY IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Afam4eva(m): 1:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Segeggs: when will they spot the poorest man on earth?
There's more competition at the bottom than at the top. So, it will be very difficult to spot the poorest man.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by miqos02(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
zeen nurei: Interesting placing him 26th caused serious harm to his business see ambicious people.
ambitious

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by 50calibre(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
Abujafood: It seems his wealth has gotten to his head that he doesn't even realize that money can be spent doing more reasonable things than filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Good Luck to him

That is not a frivolous lawsuit, it is very much justified. It can be classed as defamatory, libellous and a public downgrade of his wealth and status which could seriously hurt his brand and reputation.

Don't you know that Forbes top 50 is a league?
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by obi123: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
Segeggs: The rich keep getting richer.

when will they spot the poorest man on earth?

there will be enough ties to last us a lifetime , that's for sure
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
thegame:
You can't even speak good english and you want your name to be there? Hahaha, I laugh in arabic.

Do you know who you are yabbing on nairaland..He can curse you with the spirit pg stammering and inflict jonathan patiencitis grammer on you ...be careful.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by fankasibe: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lilimax: grin grin grin
Please do they win any gift for being listed among the top ten richest person in the world or
does being listed add more money to your pocket? Just asking?
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
iyatrustee:

hey cocoa! long time no postsee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hi iya, it haf really teyed o.

My dear, seun don spoil NL jare, its kinda boring these days so person gats look for other ways to have fun cheesy.

How you dey na?
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nickydrake(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
Trump wanna-be.

This Saudi prince probably lives in some humongous 13th Century palace that has been infused with the most exquisite of modern conveniences, flits across the skies in a Gulfstream G650 as he is ministered to by exotic wenches, and generally lives a life that is well lubricated by the oil of the middle east. YET HE WANTS SOME MORE ATTENTION.

I see just what this guy meant when he said this:
pro01: When you're that rich, sex , or.g.a.s.m and the other ordinary pleasures get boring. You have to find. creative and perverse ways to indulge yourself.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Ogbodavies(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
YUzEDO,where r u,r u stil in aso rock,
Waiting 4 ur comment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
What will he do when a magazine comes out with pictures of him and his gay lovers on a yacht like his fellow princes
Arrant stewpidity
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by chuckdee4(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
Too much money, very little sense
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
Vanity,he 4got he may sleep today & never wakes up again.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Okijajuju: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
thegame:

Can that Arab prince speak English?

You see why you are poor? Because you are poor in mind and spirit. My English school teacher can speak, write and teach English, yet she does not live in Banana Eyeland.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by premlove(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
blueheart: Vanity upon vanity undecided
becos u are poor dat is y u c them as vanity
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by nmaihat: 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
thegame:
He did not speak! He 'deliberately' misselpt island. If u visit Nairaland regularly u'll knw dat some Nlanders often deliberately misspell words for fun.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
alaoeri: Money is speaking beside why are ppl like this ain't on forbes's list.

DEAD................
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by pendusky(m): 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ogbodavies: Waiting for YUZEDO to comment coolWaiting for YUZEDO to comment
Definitely! See him coming! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
Afam4eva: These Billionaires are not smiling oo. It's the same way Donald Trump sued a jouernalist for calling him a millionaire instead of a Billionaire.

And I want to sue Nairaland for calling me a mod instead of a Super Mod. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court / China Wants ‘Reunification’ With Taiwan, Echoing Putin’s Comments About Ukraine / US To Send More Bombs And Warplanes To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.