Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth (20038 Views)

Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death / Saudi Prince Spends One Million Dollar In Night Club. (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by tyson99(m): 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
yuzedo:
bro, am sorry. i was tryin to help govnor forum solve deir problem u no am deir oga and deir my bois. is me dat put all of dem to be govnore. (esept apabio d misteh bigg govnor, is satan dat help him win his eletion! angry angry angry)

wellllllll, my advise to dis man is to stop bosting and braging dat his reach dat his reach. u see me, am reacher and more gooder lookin dan all of dem and yet did dey put my name in forbs? yet i dint complain, have u ever see me bost dat i hav mony? am always [size=15pt]humble[/size] [size=15pt]shy[/size] [size=15pt]fearin God[/size] and only lookin to dash my mony to a sweet babes on NL. so dis man can call me so i advise him better. plis if dis man can only call me i will serve God forevamore. chei! cry tenk. angry

I dey always gbadun u mahn...
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by yuzedo: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
tyson99:

I dey always gbadun u mahn...
Den send me richard card dammit! Af not eat goood foood in for (4) yearss!! angry cry
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by tyson99(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
yuzedo:
Den send me richard card dammit! Af not eat goood foood in for (4) yearss!! angry cry

Den make sure ya lamba starts with 090
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by shegsrules(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
D simple truth on y his suing forbes is because the accailaimed richest man (dangote)in africa comes 4 pilgrimage yearly in Saudi(his Royal kingdom) n he feels y would d say such a man would pass him in wealth. Middle east racism in a classy way grin cool
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2013
ifihearam: If it were to be a pastor that said this,you eedioots would have said its vanity..The next time any mor.on here will abuse any pastor for acquiring private jet or building a school,may thunder strike your anus.

Anuofia.

ehen sowie jor @op

wetin the man talk sef?
At your age,you still cant differentiate between a PRINCE and an IMAM?..Na wah for u..,make i no go talk another thing.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2013
shegsrules: D simple truth on y his suing forbes is because the accailaimed richest man (dangote)in africa comes 4 pilgrimage yearly in Saudi(his Royal kingdom) n he feels y would d say such a man would pass him in wealth. Middle east racism in a classy way grin cool
You are dimwitted in a classy way.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by InvertedHammer: 2:31am On Jun 08, 2013
/
OK.

My Prince you are worth $30 billion.

You are number 9 on the Forbes list.

Has it affected your lifestyle? I hope so.

Case closed.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by omanifrank(m): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2013
how did it affect the price of garri in the market
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Solowande(m): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2013
wat abt me, way my name nor dey 4 d first 1 million list of richest ppl, i mak noise? if dat so call prince nor get work to do mak he go hawk plantain. 2 much money
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by hikmoj(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Abujafood: It seems his wealth has gotten to his head that he doesn't even realize that money can be spent doing more reasonable things than filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Good Luck to him
and SAMBO 2 him
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by kolamilan(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Forbes are rubbish,my name wasn't included...
may be you should go and check the most poorest list.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Vires: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
Even if he is not successful against Forbes, the attention he wanted to gain by announcing (and correction for those it applies to) the suit has been achieved
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by sweetgala(m): 12:10am On Jun 09, 2013
blueheart: Vanity upon vanity undecided
you lack clear understanding of how shares and the stock exchange among other things work. That misrepresentation could have hurt his business interests beyond immediate repair.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by aurenflani: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2013
Pvt. Parts:
GREASY ARAB GOAT FARKER

See maaaadman!!!

Pigg farker like you. cool
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by jpphilips(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Abujafood: It seems his wealth has gotten to his head that he doesn't even realize that money can be spent doing more reasonable things than filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Good Luck to him

his suit is a publicity stunt that will put forbes on their toes because investors heavily rely on their findings.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Dibiachukwu: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court / Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion / S. Africa Unveils New Parliament Design Following 2022 Fire (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.