Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth (20037 Views)

Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Lawyer Sues Israel Over Jesus' Death / Saudi Prince Spends One Million Dollar In Night Club. (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Okija juju:

Can that Arab prince speak English?

You see why you are poor? Because you are poor in mind and spirit. My English school teacher can speak, write and teach English, yet she does not live in Banana Eyeland.

Pls dont mind him dey dosent know thees is how we speek in Banana Island, pleese ask Dangote, Adenuga and YUZEDO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by UD101(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Obstey01: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lilimax: grin grin grin
Please do they win any gift for being listed among the top ten richest person in the world or
does being listed add more money to your pocket? Just asking?
The answer is actually a Yes! To the billionaire, their worth is part of their asset. if forbes announcement contradict what he claims, it could adversely affect his bizness especially with potential investors and bizness partners.
Billioniare Donald Triumph had to sue a news paper company years for dsame reason (Undermining his worth).
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
Segeggs: The rich keep getting richer.

when will they spot the poorest man on earth?
too many poor it is hard to tell.

I support the suit and Forbes should correct the list. How can they value him without valuing his shares in kingdom holding?
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by flexxzzy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
wow! Imagine... I doubt this guy went to skool and i'm here running from one lecture hall to another :|
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Ogbodavies(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
what type of meeting is YUZEDO holding with dangote and bill gate,that has kept him away 4rm NL

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Maxymilliano(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
etunoman76:
He will claim that the Rich List caused serious harm to his reputation and to his company Kingdom Holdings' finances.

The dude is a clown grin
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Lilimax(f): 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
flexxzzy: wow! Imagine... I doubt this guy went to skool and i'm here running from one lecture hall to another :|
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Better face your book...lol
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Lilimax(f): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
Obstey01:
The answer is actually a Yes! To the billionaire, their worth is part of their asset. if forbes announcement contradict what he claims, it could adversely affect his bizness especially with potential investors and bizness partners.
Billioniare Donald Triumph had to sue a news paper company years for dsame reason (Undermining his worth).
okay oo undecided
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by yuzedo: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ogbodavies: what type of meeting is YUZEDO holding with dangote and bill gate,that has kept him away 4rm NL
bro, am sorry. i was tryin to help govnor forum solve deir problem u no am deir oga and deir my bois. is me dat put all of dem to be govnore. (esept apabio d misteh bigg govnor, is satan dat help him win his eletion! angry angry angry)

wellllllll, my advise to dis man is to stop bosting and braging dat his reach dat his reach. u see me, am reacher and more gooder lookin dan all of dem and yet did dey put my name in forbs? yet i dint complain, have u ever see me bost dat i hav mony? am always [size=15pt]humble[/size] [size=15pt]shy[/size] [size=15pt]fearin God[/size] and only lookin to dash my mony to a sweet babes on NL. so dis man can call me so i advise him better. plis if dis man can only call me i will serve God forevamore. chei! cry tenk. angry

19 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Lucasbalo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
blueheart: Vanity upon vanity undecided
agreed.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by adexsimply(m): 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
yuzedo:
bro, am sorry. i was tryin to help govnor forum solve deir problem u no am deir oga and deir my bois. is me dat put all of dem to be govnore. (esept apabio d misteh bigg govnor, is satan dat help him win his eletion! angry angry angry)

wellllllll, my advise to dis man is to stop bosting and braging dat his reach dat his reach. u see me, am reacher and more gooder lookin dan all of dem and yet did dey put my name in forbs? yet i dint complain, have u ever see me bost dat i hav mony? am always [size=15pt]humble[/size] [size=15pt]shy[/size] [size=15pt]fearin God[/size] and only lookin to dash my mony to a sweet babes on NL. so dis man can call me so i advise him better. plis if dis man can only call me i will serve God forevamore. chei! cry tenk. angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by dougivilla(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
Segeggs: The rich keep getting richer.

when will they spot the poorest man on earth?
Poverty (poorest) no get minimum criteria. If you no get, u no get! If you never chop, you never chop!! If u no fit buy anything, u no fit! So theres nothing like poorest. And continent after continent, we get different degrees of poverty. If you think say the one wey dey naija naim poor pass, wait until you meet the one wey dey jamaica, south afrrica or even america!!

But if you get £50billion and I get £52 billion, i am richer, so see its easier to identify the rihest, but for the poorest, you go need to develop your own marking scheme score them.

Apologies to GEJ!!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
And am here soaking garri with salt and ,badly burnt ekpa. cry cry
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by indoorlove(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
yuzedo:

Always a clown-lol
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
what a shmuck!

to be honest I would be glad that they would fork it up.
why advertise yourself like that and potentially set yourself up?

some rich folks only get money, but no sense at all much less a life.
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
yuzedo:

sai yuzedo !!!

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Ab025(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
I urge d prince to sue forbes for under-estimating his wealth because from a business perspective, rich and financially buoyant investors will prefer to do business with the first fiftheen richest men in d world...

But from a natural and societal point of view, what d heck, he can just ignore it..

But remember, this is business, he isn't where he is today by allowing people under-estimate him, and this is a very very rich businessman we are talkin abt, if u know what I mean....

Or take for example, to be d president of nigeria, and be told that a local govt chairman in nigeria is richer than u, just becos maybe u didn't let everyone to know abt all ur assets or maybe ur assets were not calculated correctly, how will u feel? Don't u know it can reduce the value of ur brand name?

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by exbash: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lilimax: grin grin grin
Please do they win any gift for being listed among the top ten richest person in the world or
does being listed add more money to your pocket? Just asking?

U wont understand. we (rich men) know it means...#moneytalking#

1 Like

Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by IykeNipoga(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
grin
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by millhouse: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
Abujafood: It seems his wealth has gotten to his head that he doesn't even realize that money can be spent doing more reasonable things than filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Good Luck to him

Under quoting his worth is gonna affect his credit ratings with the banks , imagine Forbes quoting that dangote's worth is now $5billion , investors would be all around his neck for their funds , even the price of his listed companies would plunge . Forbes rating is taken very seriously in the business world .
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by joeace2020(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
yuzedo:

yuzedo:
[b]bro, am sorry. i was tryin to help govnor forum solve deir problem u no am deir oga and deir my bois. is me dat put all of dem to be govnore. (esept apabio d misteh bigg govnor, is satan dat help him win his eletion! angry angry angry)

[/b]
yuzedo:

Nairaland clown of the year... How old is yuzedo by d way
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
By the power in the name of JESUS, I‘m richer dan all d richest men on earth. D earth is d LORD and d fullness dere off. There4, I AM WEALTHY IJN.
abeg go park well joor.na Jesus go throw money from heaven for you?Faith doesn't give you money.it only gives you salvation.so while you're praying,make sure you're working hard and most importantly,make wise decisions,invest wisely and try to be in the right place at the right time
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Localtrouble: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
yuzedo:

grin grin grin goodness gracious!! Where dem pack some people come from to NL o shocked
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Heymus(m): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
There is no crime in correcting any mistake now, you people will even do more than these, if you were him, no be naija?
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by dubylhover(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
Abujafood: It seems his wealth has gotten to his head that he doesn't even realize that money can be spent doing more reasonable things than filing a frivolous lawsuit.

Good Luck to him
Presently Ƌά̲̣̣̣̥ƫ his wealth z very much important 2 him,or do U̶̲̥̅̊ want him 2 stop making money,abeg mak una leave am joor
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by RichDad1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
yuzedo:

You never disappoint. smiley smileysmiley
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Stevecyes(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
Chai.... Aηδ I'm just sitting here....
Mastur.bating, needing girls wen i ought to seek cash moni
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by ifihearam: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
If it were to be a pastor that said this,you eedioots would have said its vanity..The next time any mor.on here will abuse any pastor for acquiring private jet or building a school,may thunder strike your anus.

Anuofia.

ehen sowie jor @op

wetin the man talk sef?
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by chic2pimp(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
freecocoa: Too much money Can be a disease sometimes.

Yes oooo... And may GOD inflict me with that kind of disease IJN. AMEN!!!
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by Policewoman(f): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
CHAIII!!!!!!!!!!! Money good o!!!!! Kitikpa gbakwaa ubiam. LOL
Re: Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth by successking: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
If he is rated the richest man on earth, will it make him immortal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marina Ovsyannikova Appears In Court / Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion / S. Africa Unveils New Parliament Design Following 2022 Fire (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.