Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (27835 Views)

10 Amazing Accounts You Never Knew Were In The Bible / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
macof: I have had similar experience.

Many times when I was little, I would feel as if I was suffocating in my sleep.

It would usually turn to a dream with me struggling with someone and breathing fast out of exhaustion.

I never took the experiences seriously
then it has been happening to many people,but they don't know whats it all about.

Am afraid when next it will happen to me,
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:55am On Nov 07, 2013
Arcsniper: Do you know anything about out-of-body experience during sleep??

Am asking you because av had an experience like this before, it was like my body leaving my body,i was struggling to control one of my body i.e. The one on the bed ,i couldn't move my hand or even raise my head,before dis happened i had a dream of having a plane crash.
but i remembered i was out of the plane alive,thats before that experience.
when i couldn't move or raise my head,any part of my body i thought i was going to die,i wanted to shout but i couldn't ,fortunately when i shouted i was already awake,sitting on d bed,i shouted 'mummy'...its was like having two bodies,and one iz leaving one or lemme say extracting a body from another.

I knew that after that the next thing was suppose to be death,nobody needs to tell me
if you asked me through what part of the body,was my body leaving my body,i will tell you through my head,i could remember my head was out of my head and retracted back and immediately i was back to my body and able to control it.i think its was a fast process,perhaps i don't remember how long .i know very well that i was struggling in the process.

i told a friend of mine about the experience,he told me that he has experience something like that before, then i thought, it was a normal thing for everybody 2 experience that.

What you had is called out of body experience. I guess you also experienced a buzzing sound in your ears right? And tingling sensations on your legs and feet? You were almost successful at pulling out completely but you didn't.

No, death doesn't follow after a successful OBE. When your soul pulls out, it is still attached to the body via the silver cord. So far as your time hasn't reached and you experience OBEs, your soul will always return back to its body host.

The difference between OBEs and NDEs is that the former is experienced by people still living and the other by people who die momentarily. Another difference also is that while OBE can, most times, be voluntarily induced by one, NDE is usually spontaneous and non-premediated.

Arcsniper:
then it has been happening to many people,but they don't know whats it all about.

Am afraid when next it will happen to me,

Don't be scared. In fact you should be happy you're able to experience it naturally without much effort. So many people have tried to induce OBEs but failed. While some try for so many attempts or even years before they experience breakthrough at it.

Once you're out, the first thing you'll notice is the immense feeling of peace and wholesomeness of your soul. You feel light and more alive than ever. You also get the opportunity to travel to places on earth you've wanted to visit but couldn't. You could also travel out of earth to space, and visit the terrestrial bodies. You could also visit the light and meet with loved ones in the afterlife no longer in embodiment. However, remember that you must still return given that your time isn't up yet and your shiny silvery cord, which can extend as long as eternity, is still linking your soul to your body and is there to remind you that your time isn't up yet that you have to return back to your physical host.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 1:04am On Nov 07, 2013
Arcsniper: How can i be of high vibration?

By being an embodiment of love. By living your life full of unconditional love. Love, not the relationship one as you know it, but rather heavenly love encompasses so many qualities such as kindness, compassion, perseverance, integrity, chastity, temperance, moderation, industry, charity, understanding, non-judgment of others, tolerance etc. When you begin to live your life by these spiritual precepts, then will you understand the bigger concept of love, and understand God the father the more.

As you evolve more and more your aura color will become lighter and brighter thus reflecting your higher spiritual evolutionary attainment and your soul vibrates at a higher frequency. Blue, indigo, gold and white/crystal auras(in that order) reflect the highest forms of spiritual attainment. The full spectrum is Black, Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Pink, Indigo, Gold, Crystal. Black depicts the lowest vibration and crystal/white the highest form of vibration. Observe that the images of Jesus and Mary, his mom, were often drawn with white auras surrounding their heads. It indicates the highest form of spiritual evolution.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 07, 2013
bigfrancis21:

One isn't supposed to carry one's past life memories with him/her in a current life time. They'll obstruct the learning process of the soul in that current life time. Every new incarnation is like a new slate given to the soul to start afresh.

You can remember your life time if you insist. This is done through hypnosis. You get to access your soul records and remember your life times again.

Gay people and lesbians are God's own creation. God would never hate any of his own. Get that religious-twisted reasoning off your thinking. They are actually very evolved than so many heterosexual people on earth. Souls rarely start out life on earth as gay/lesbian people. They start out as heterosexuals. Infant and baby souls cannot withstand a gay/lesbian lifetime. The life lesson is too strong for an inexperienced soul. Gay/lesbian bodies are usually for advanced souls. They are usually mature and old souls, with some young souls here and there.

Gay/lesbian lifetimes are for energy balancing of one's soul. During the course of hundreds of incarnations on earth, certain souls prefer to incarnate more and more in a particular gender, say female. That soul will incarnate over and over again as a female thus making that soul a predominantly feminine energy. However, the soul must balance her energy with male energy as a requirement for graduation from the earth school if she wants to graduate. To get to this level of energy balancing in the first place, souls will usually be nearing their graduation on earth. In other words, at the mature or old level soul stage. In order to do this, she has to incarnate into the body of a man, not just any man, but a man who will be attracted to other men. That is, the body of a gay man. This attraction is perfectly understood from the afterlife as it will help to balance out the feminine energy of the soul. Being born into the body of a heterosexual man who will be attracted to other women - the very same feminine energy the soul's trying to mitigate/balance, serves no purpose at this level. The same also applies to predominantly male souls who incarnate into lesbian bodies to balance their energies with feminine energy.

And yes, God exists. But he's nothing like the Christian God of the bible, nor the Islamic God of the quaran. God is love. God is kindness. God is compassion. God is merciful. He's infinite. He's unconditional love. We all proceed from the father. We are minuscules of him. This is what Jesus Christ meant when he said, 'ye are gods but ye know it not'. Proceeding from the God source, we are smaller versions of him. An example I'll give you is an ocean. An ocean is a large water body. Now take out 10 drops and place in 10 different cups of different colours. Each of those 10 small drops contain exactly the same composition with the larger parent ocean. The drop and ocean are the same in composition and the drop proceeds from the ocean. Now, liken the ocean to God who's large and infinite, the drops to souls of human beings who proceed from the God source or father, and the cups to human bodies which the souls(drops) inhabit. The different colours of the cups represent the uniqueness of human beings and the colorful diversity of human beings on earth(male, female, black, white, indian, asian, bi-racial, gay, heterosexual, lesbian, etc) which the God source looks down at on earth with admiration.

Fabulous description. Well done! wink

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2013
bigfrancis21:

By being an embodiment of love. By living your life full of unconditional love. Love, not the relationship one as you know it, but rather heavenly love encompasses so many qualities such as kindness, compassion, perseverance, integrity, chastity, temperance, moderation, industry, charity, understanding, non-judgment of others, tolerance etc. When you begin to live your life by these spiritual precepts, then will you understand the bigger concept of love, and understand God the father the more.

As you evolve more and more your aura color will become lighter and brighter thus reflecting your higher spiritual evolutionary attainment and your soul vibrates at a higher frequency. Blue, indigo, gold and white/crystal auras(in that order) reflect the highest forms of spiritual attainment. The full spectrum is Black, Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Pink, Indigo, Gold, Crystal. Black depicts the lowest vibration and crystal/white the highest form of vibration. Observe that the images of Jesus and Mary, his mom, were often drawn with white auras surrounding their heads. It indicates the highest form of spiritual evolution.

Err... actually it depicts the sun, but that's another discussion. wink

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2013
bigfrancis21:

even if you don't say this,it is something i must do,,
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2013
bigfrancis21:

What you had is called out of body experience. I guess you also experienced a buzzing sound in your ears right? And tingling sensations on your legs and feet? You were almost successful at pulling out completely but you didn't.

No, death doesn't follow after a successful OBE. When your soul pulls out, it is still attached to the body via the silver cord. So far as your time hasn't reached and you experience OBEs, your soul will always return back to its body host.

The difference between OBEs and NDEs is that the former is experienced by people still living and the other by people who die momentarily. Another difference also is that while OBE can, most times, be voluntarily induced by one, NDE is usually spontaneous and non-premediated.

Don't be scared. In fact you should be happy you're able to experience it naturally without much effort. So many people have tried to induce OBEs but failed. While some try for so many attempts or even years before they experience breakthrough at it.

Once you're out, the first thing you'll notice is the immense feeling of peace and wholesomeness of your soul. You feel light and more alive than ever. You also get the opportunity to travel to places on earth you've wanted to visit but couldn't. You could also travel out of earth to space, and visit the terrestrial bodies. You could also visit the light and meet with loved ones in the afterlife no longer in embodiment. However, remember that you must still return given that your time isn't up yet and your shiny silvery cord, which can extend as long as eternity, is still linking your soul to your body and is there to remind you that your time isn't up yet that you have to return back to your physical host.

*heard the buzzing sound,but i don't think i felt the tingling sensation on my legs

u don't understand,i don't think i was the one struggling,it was uncontrollable.

I don't think my head was out for long,but remembered that very well,even if i don't remember anything else.i felt free and weightless,it was like dropping heavy loads

it was like i wanted to wake up,and the next thing was that i couldn't move again and instead of my body moving,i was moving out of my body and i was struggling within me,was i even the one struggling?
But why the struggle?
i think the next thing was suppose to be death.

If eventually my soul leaves my physical body,how can i return?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
What are Gods commandment? Or no commandments from God?

Why is it that some people are naturally wicked?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Arcsniper: What are Gods commandment? Or no commandments from God?

There are no ''commandments''. God does not ''command'' anyone to do anything. It simply is not his style. We are literally free to do whatever we want to do. There are no restrictions.

Nobody is ''naturally wicked''. All habits are learned or derived from some kind of experience. All souls are created pure.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Arcsniper: What are Gods commandment? Or no commandments from God?

God's commandment is simple - to love. Love, and love and love till it hurts. Love unselfishly.

Wickedness stems from man's abuse of free will.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2013
bigfrancis21:

God's commandment is simple - to love. Love, and love and love till it hurts. Love unselfishly.

Wickedness stems from man's abuse of free will.

Who tells u this? undecided
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:05am On Nov 09, 2013
Arcsniper:
*heard the buzzing sound,but i don't think i felt the tingling sensation on my legs

u don't understand,i don't think i was the one struggling,it was uncontrollable.

I don't think my head was out for long,but remembered that very well,even if i don't remember anything else.i felt free and weightless,it was like dropping heavy loads

it was like i wanted to wake up,and the next thing was that i couldn't move again and instead of my body moving,i was moving out of my body and i was struggling within me,was i even the one struggling?
But why the struggle?
i think the next thing was suppose to be death.

If eventually my soul leaves my physical body,how can i return?

What you experienced was a partial OBE. You were partially out but not fully out.

To return, simply move back into your body.

And no, the next thing isn't death. You'd still return as your silver cord still links your soul to your body. If you had left successfully, you would have noticed the shiny silvery extensible cord linking you to your body.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:07am On Nov 09, 2013
macof:

Who tells u this? undecided

I don't understand your question.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 12:09am On Nov 09, 2013
bigfrancis21:

I don't understand your question.

I wanted to knw ur source for that mis-information
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:15am On Nov 09, 2013
macof:

I wanted to knw ur source for that mis-information

Please point out my misinformation please?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 12:28am On Nov 09, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Please point out my misinformation please?

God almighty commands no man
He has given us free will to act with our consciousness.
It is left for us to decipher how to grow in spirit and balance the force of the universe.
Showing love is part of it, but it is not a command by God
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:43am On Nov 09, 2013
macof:

God almighty commands no man
He has given us free will to act with our consciousness.
It is left for us to decipher how to grow in spirit and balance the force of the universe.
Showing love is part of it, but it is not a command by God

You're the one misunderstanding yourself. When the statement, 'God's commandment' is used, the word, commandment means 'law' or 'rule'. It is there to be be understood, inculcated and lived by by souls. However, his commandment isn't binding. God has given us freewill and it is the proper use of this free will by man that matters. If there wasn't any 'commandment' in the first place, how then how do you think souls would know what the aim of life on earth is?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2013
Thank you
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2013
Jesus Christ talking about hell fire is lying??.

Stories in the bible are lies?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Arcsniper: Jesus Christ talking about hell fire is lying??.

Stories in the bible are lies?

Most places in the Bible(especially in the OT) that talked about hell, meant it as "grave" not an eternal torture house
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
After we finish our mission on earth,what next??
After dying,coming back to earth,dying again,coming back over and over again.after our Missions,what next?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Arcsniper: After we finish our mission on earth,what next??
After dying,coming back to earth,dying again,coming back over and over again.after our Missions,what next?

Nobody forces souls to re-incarnate as humans. It is the soul's decision to do this. When the soul is 'tired' of incarnating, meaning generally that it feels it has nothing left to learn or teach in its human lives, then it moves on in its evolution by remaining in 'heaven', and perhaps pursuing other endeavours, such as working as spiritual guides, healers, teachers, artistes, explorers etc etc. There are a great many occupations for souls to pursue in the world beyond.

Personally I think I'd love to be an explorer of the universe when I return home from this incarnation. I'll explore other inhabited planets and civilizations. See how they're getting on. That should be great fun. wink
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:28am On Nov 11, 2013
Arcsniper: After we finish our mission on earth,what next??

By finish you mean to complete one's mission on earth totally after several incarnations? When a soul completes its life journey on earth, its mission is fulfilled and it graduates from earth. It doesn't incarnate again on earth whatsoever and takes up permanent stay in heaven. It is assigned other duties in the afterlife, some of which Rossik already mentioned. It may only incarnate on earth again for special missions/purposes such as to be a great spiritual teacher. For eg Jesus, Buddha etc

Also a soul can decide not to return to earth after a particular lifetime and wish to remain at its spiritual attainment level. That's fine. No one forces you to come to earth. You get preoccupied with other things in the afterlife.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 12:39am On Nov 11, 2013
bigfrancis21:

By finish you mean to complete one's mission on earth totally after several incarnations? When a soul completes its life journey on earth, its mission is fulfilled and it graduates from earth. It doesn't incarnate again on earth whatsoever and takes up permanent stay in heaven. It is assigned other duties in the afterlife, some of which Rossik already mentioned. It may only incarnate on earth again for special missions/purposes such as to be a great spiritual teacher. For eg Jesus, Buddha etc

Also a soul can decide not to return to earth after a particular lifetime and wish to remain at its spiritual attainment level. That's fine. No one forces you to come to earth. You get preoccupied with other things in the afterlife.

bigfrancis, I've read some accounts which state that the number of souls there is ''countless'', meaning literally TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of souls, engaged in all variety of activities. It must be a really busy place! Apparently only a very tiny minority of souls ever consider coming to earth to live as humans. I read such souls are held in high esteem by their peers, and are almost seen as sado-masochists for their decision to live earth lives. Earth is seen as basically a boot camp for souls.

It is probably fair to say that a suggestion made to the average soul in heaven to live an earth life would be met with the same reaction as an earthly suggestion for one to settle in Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by michelle007: 5:12am On Nov 11, 2013
This is interesting! i have never doubted that life continues after death.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Anyone else notice the absence of bible heads on this thread? Muslims too? grin They've all ducked mehn... grin Their holy books can't explain this.

It's quite funny to observe their loud ....silence.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rossikk: Anyone else notice the absence of bible heads on this thread? Muslims too? grin They've all ducked mehn... grin Their holy books can't explain this.

True
All they know is "after death is judgment"
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
macof:

True
All they know is "after death is judgment"

The entire idea of soul transcendence after death is not really part of their cosmology. I think what most of them believe is that after death is nothingness (from dust to dust). And that at some future date ''their graves would be opened'' from which they would step out again as humans to ''face judgement'', and then based on the results of this ''judgement'' they would be sent to heaven or to suffer eternally in hellfire, again, as humans.. They don't really conceive of themselves as multidimensional, spiritual beings. Just mere human chattel.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2013
i guess the reason the muslims have no response is that the thread is silly, clearly the trick of satan. death is death. only those in the clutches of satan will arrive at 'near death' as if it is a reality. i guess your reality is near 'talk, near thread on nairaland [this thread], near posts [your posts], near reality [your beliefs]. its as gold as 'fool's gold'; it always worth much, not.

there is nothing called 'near' sleep, eat, drink, walk, wake, etc. either you are doing it and it happens and it is recorded for you at that specific time. or it didn't happen and you have been fooled by your controller; what is not believing in God.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2013
Rossikk: Anyone else notice the absence of bible heads on this thread? Muslims too? grin They've all ducked mehn... grin Their holy books can't explain this.

They shouldn't even come here.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Rossikk:

The entire idea of soul transcendence after death is not really part of their cosmology. I think what most of them believe is that after death is nothingness (from dust to dust). And that at some future date ''their graves would be opened'' from which they would step out again as humans to ''face judgement'', and then based on the results of this ''judgement'' they would be sent to heaven or to suffer eternally in hellfire, again, as humans.. They don't really conceive of themselves as multidimensional, spiritual beings. Just mere human chattel.

Yea. I've come to realize that I wouldn't expect everybody to move beyond religion and believe in spiritual truths of the afterlife. Not all souls are on the same souls stage. Some are young, some are baby, some are infant souls. All these souls still need religion in their lives as the rules and dictates of religion provides the order and balance they need in their lives.

Mature and old souls are the ones who are interested in issues of the afterlife. Whenever I meet bible-wielding or koran-wielding individuals, I don't look at them based on what they do. Rather, I look into their eyes and assess their level of spiritual development and understand where they are coming from. I understand. They'll get over it someday.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
the muslims have responded by the response i made. open your eyes before you drown in 'near self victory', which in reality is not a victory, because 'near victory' in not the victor. its always the guy who in not in the 'near' column.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Spell To Change Your Eye Color / The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover / Untold Truth About The Water Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.