Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (27836 Views)

10 Amazing Accounts You Never Knew Were In The Bible / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:

This is not a debate. Nobody is debating anything here. The aim of the thread is to bring to limelight the true spiritual truths of the universe. Whether one believes it is left to one.

I still clearly remember my pre-birth experience, especially the last moments preceding my birth on earth and the life selection stage where I saw this my life in advance and 'preselected' certain things the way I wanted. I also remember telling myself that I would never forget like millions of people on earth that I existed before birth. I imprinted these memories deeply in my soul and left. I remembered these memories very well as a child but forgot a bit during my teenage years. Now as an adult, I only have half of the memories I took with me when I left. The memory veil is still in place as I don't remember details of my existence in the afterlife preceding my life selection stage.

Wow... Ok, I've heard a lot about reincarnation, but I never met anyone who could remember anything from a previous life. If you don't mind my asking, are you a Christian?

(If it makes it easy for you to be honest I'm kind of an agnostic. smiley )
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2013
bigfrancis21: [b]

It is because of attitudes like these and people that paraded reasoning such as this that made the early church fathers to delete the theory of reincarnation from the church's teachings and edit out all references of reincarnation from the bible.

They discovered that preaching the theology of coming back to earth after a current life time to correct one's wrong made people to be lazy about life and not take it serious. People started feeling that they'd do all manner of things they wanted since they'd still come back again. 'Let us then use this lifetime to do as we want, live life to the fullest of the pleasures of the body, when we come back again we'll live right'. Many people started to not take life seriously as an opportunity for spiritual evolution, soul growth and escaping the cycle of death and rebirth. The church fathers found it convenient to delete all sources of reincarnation and propagate the 'theory' of a one-time-only life time and the promise of a 'hell fire' for those who live 'wrong', thus instilling fear in the minds of the populace and making them to take life seriously.

That hell fire doesn't exist doesn't give you free reins to do as you like. The law of karma is very active and ensures that the universal law of justice is kept and carried out. The excessive wrongs you accumulate in this lifetime, you will pay for all of them in the next lifetime or in many lifetimes depending on the magnitude of your wrongdoings. Injustice must be paid for. Have you ever wondered why certain people are born with pitiable unimaginable deformities from birth? Or why certain people suffer from incurable diseases for their whole life time or a great part of it? You are only human and blinded for you only see the current life form. You don't know the soul history of that soul and what prompted his incarnation into a body of deformity. For many cases, it is a way of balancing off of wrongdoings done in the past.

However, it is not all physically disabled persons that are paying off karma. In some many situations and from the soul level, being born into a body of physical difficulties always proves to be a good opportunity to learn certain life lessons. Life lessons such as humility, detachment from worldly things, compassion, etc - life lessons that some souls would find very difficult to learn if they keep incarnating into bodies of easy lifetimes. On the other side and in our soul existence, easy lifetimes on earth are looked down and 'difficult' ones are preferred because they help to focus the inhabiting soul on the important things and lessons of life, which when given easy lifetimes we forget to realize and learn and get carried away instead by the lures and vanities of life. Such 'difficult' lifetimes helps to hasten sould growth and ensure fast graduation from the cycle of death and rebirth. [/b]

God bless you
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2013
For those people that believe near-dearth experience. Do you believe their is SATAN?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 12:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: For those people that believe near-dearth experience. Do you believe their is SATAN?
Satan is a character created by the early church leaders.

It doesn't exist
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Radoillo:

Wow... Ok, I've heard a lot about reincarnation, but I never met anyone who could remember anything from a previous life. If you don't mind my asking, are you a Christian?

Listen, religion is for newbies, souls who are still starting out their journey on earth. They need a lot to learn, they need to be taught the basics of 'right' and 'wrong', what to do and what not to do, and they need order in their lives and organized religion is the perfect place for that. However as a soul progresses through the ladder of spiritual evolution, he leaves religion behind for he no longer needs it for religion has served its purpose when he was still a baby soul on earth. Note that this progression from soul stage to soul stage could take as few as several incarnations for some and hundreds of incarnations for others.

There's a difference between being religious and being spiritual. They are two different things. Being religious means ascribing to the beliefs, creeds and tenets of a particular religious sect, and professing it to the latter. On the other hand, being spiritual means realizing who you truly are, that you are an immortal soul on a physical journey and not the other way round, and living your life as the true soul/spirit that you are. In other words living your life based on the true spiritual values of the universe just as we live them in the hereafter. Being spiritual means connecting with your inner self or soul and living a life of love. Christians grossly mistake being spiritual to mean someone who prays, fasts and speaks in tongue when you're merely only being religious.

I believe in God, Jesus, Spiritual guides(called Angels in Christianity), Love for everyone. However I don't belong to any religion. I'm not religious.

Life is about how you live your life.

Ever heard of the life review?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper:
how do you know??

Because I still remember my own experience.

There are so many others like me. You can read their stories here: http://www.prebirthexperience.com
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 12:42am On Nov 01, 2013
Radoillo:

I don't think he is a Christian
He's too enlightened to be a Christian

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 01, 2013
macof:
Satan is a character created by the early church leaders.

It doesn't exist
now i believe you guys telling lies.
How about those secrets cults,those old winchy,winchy woman, CHURCH OF SATAN??
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:47am On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: For those people that believe near-dearth experience. Do you believe their is SATAN?

Satan doesn't exist. There's is no satan.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Satan doesn't exist. There's is no satan.
that means no church of devil??
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 12:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper:
now i believe you guys telling lies.
How about those secrets cults,those old winchy,winchy woman, CHURCH OF SATAN??

Lol church of satan? I don't know much About that.
However, the Jews originally view satan as a member of the council in heaven, A servant to Yahweh. Unlike christianity that calls satan the bringer of evil, the rebellious angel, the king of demons etc. in judaism satan is less evil and has a lot of importance in human lives. So if some folks that this Jewish doctrine to form a separate religion it's nt that bad, cause christianity was formed in such bases too
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Listen, religion is for newbies, souls who are still starting out their journey on earth. They need a lot to learn, they need to be taught the basics of 'right' and 'wrong', what to do and what not to do, and they need order in their lives and organized religion is the perfect place for that. However as a soul progresses through the ladder of spiritual evolution, he leaves religion behind for he no longer needs it for religion has served its purpose when he was still a baby soul on earth. Note that this progression from soul stage to soul stage could take as few as several incarnations for some and hundreds of incarnations for others.

There's a difference between being religious and being spiritual. They are two different things. Being religious means ascribing to the beliefs, creeds and tenets of a particular religious sect, and professing it to the latter. On the other hand, being spiritual means realizing who you truly are, that you are an immortal soul on a physical journey and not the other way round, and living your life as the true soul/spirit that you are. In other words living your life based on the true spiritual values of the universe just as we live them in the hereafter. Being spiritual means connecting with your inner self or soul and living a life of love. Christians grossly mistake being spiritual to mean someone who prays, fasts and speaks in tongue when you're merely only being religious.

I believe in God, Jesus, Spiritual guides(called Angels in Christianity), Love for everyone. However I don't belong to any religion. I'm not religious.

Life is about how you live your life.

Ever heard of the life review?

Nah...never heard of a life review. What does it mean?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:56am On Nov 01, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Because I still remember my own experience.

There are so many others like me. You can read their stories here: http://www.prebirthexperience.com

I see that the domain has expired. However, here's a site below that contains two stories from the main website: http://teeka1234.hubpages.com/hub/prebirthexperieces

The main website had over 60 pre birth experience stories.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 01, 2013
church of Satan is real. Who are those guys worshiping?.certainly,they are not worshiping God.they are worshiping Satan aka lucifer. And everything they do,they are endorsing Satan.some even sell their souls to the devil

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 1:04am On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: church of Satan is real. Who are those guys worshiping?.certainly,they are not worshiping God.they are worshiping Satan aka lucifer. And everything they do,they are endorsing Satan.some even sell their souls to the devil

Sorry to say but the bolded is false
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 01, 2013
macof:

Sorry to say but the bolded is false
Satan is not lucifer??

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 01, 2013
Bigfrancis21 av send you an email.ps reply as soon as possible. I need ur 2go/fb username pls and pls
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 1:15am On Nov 01, 2013
wonderlander: Jesus never asked anyone to be religious,he taught spirituality. i follow the teachings of christ not religion. and also i do not think i am better than even adolf hitler.we are all one.no matter what you know in this world you know nothing.
*if your body was badly damaged you will be sent back in a baby's body.like I said previously,God's plan is the best,He knows whats best.
Yes Satan exist.only satan spreads lies that he doesnt exist.
Theres good and evil...........anyway i'm out.you are frustrating.

There are 5 stages of the soul level - infant souls(the newbies), baby souls(the extremely religious ones, known to be fundamentalists)
, the young souls(the wealth accumulators, the achievers), the mature souls(less religious but tending to be philosophical in their reasoning. At this stage you begin to question religion, certain things about life, etc. People at this stage think outside the box of religion and allow their inner selfs to guide them) and the old souls(mature and very spiritually evolved. They are rounding up their earth journeys). http://personalityspirituality.net/articles/the-michael-teachings/reincarnation-the-35-steps/stage-1-the-infant-soul/

From your level of understanding, I can place your soul stage, somewhere in between the baby soul stage and young soul stage. You still find the teachings of your religion attractive to you and difficult to let go of. Its perfectly normal. You'll understand better someday.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 1:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper:
Satan is not lucifer??
Yes. Reasons:
1. Isaiah 14:12 was the Bible verse that used that word. "Lucifer" is a Latin word meaning-morning star, Do u think a Jewish man who only knew Hebrew and probably Aramaic could have used a Latin word? All translation errors
2. The Jews don't have the same view of satan
3. I have gone through the whole chapter of Isaiah 14, "Lucifer" there was referring to a Babylonian king who wanted to be so Great that he would make his kingdom above the sky
4. No where else in the Bible supports the claim that satan is Lucifer.
5. Technically Jesus can also be called "Lucifer". Revelations 22:16. Jesus is referred to as "bright morning star"
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 1:27am On Nov 01, 2013
wonderlander: for all of you who think theres no hell or satan or evil,just go ahead and kill,steal,fornicate,adulterate etc,dont worry you will go to heaven once you die .you are a powerful spirit being right? all you have to do in the spirit realm is imagine anything you want and its there right? God can be mocked right?
dont worry its that easy.adolf hitler will just be patted on the back for being a naughty boy and then reincarnate immediately.
goodluck

Moses,wasn't better than Hitler.

Moses killed just as much

He was probably Hitlers role model
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 01, 2013
[size=18pt]There is God.
There is hell.
There is heaven.
Nothing like reincarnation.
Jesus is the way,the truth and the light.
There is Satan. #stamped
those of you that i asked for your usernames, i really need them please[/size]

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 1:28am On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: church of Satan is real. Who are those guys worshiping?.certainly,they are not worshiping God.they are worshiping Satan aka lucifer. And everything they do,they are endorsing Satan.some even sell their souls to the devil

Listen, in the void there are dark spiritual entities who are souls who once lived on earth who lived very negative lives and on dying found themselves attracted to the void. These entities who have chosen not to change from their ways continue to live their negativity/darkness by feeding off on the negative tendencies of human beings who share the same habits like them. And on dying, the souls of these human beings are drawn by their predecessors to join them in the void, thus swelling their population. These are the entities who parade themselves as 'Satan' to mortal men who believe in the theory of 'satan'.

However, there's repentance and rescue from this void and a chance to correct your wrongdoings through the avenues of reincarnation and karma. What ever gross wrongdoings you did will be corrected in another lifetime with karma fully in place to balance it. For so many, they don't get to pay off their karma until after several lifetimes owing to the severity of their wrongdoings.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 1:29am On Nov 01, 2013
wonderlander: for all of you who think theres no hell or satan or evil,just go ahead and kill,steal,fornicate,adulterate etc,dont worry you will go to heaven once you die .you are a powerful spirit being right? all you have to do in the spirit realm is imagine anything you want and its there right? God can be mocked right?
dont worry its that easy.adolf hitler will just be patted on the back for being a naughty boy and then reincarnate immediately.
goodluck

Nobody said that the non-existence of hell gives one the right to kill, steal, fornicate, etc. There's no devil that 'rewards' such wrongs. The law of karma makes sure of that.

You have a superficial understanding of how the spirit world works. I'll advise that you visit this website, http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research15.html and read deeply about the void. All that you need to know about the 'hellfire' is there.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 1:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: [size=18pt]There is God.
There is hell.
There is heaven.
There is Satan. #stamped
those of you that i asked for your usernames, i really need it please[/size]
There's God
There's no hell
There's heaven there's no satan
And there's reincarnation
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 1:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: [size=18pt]There is God.
There is hell.
There is heaven.
There is Satan. #stamped
those of you that i asked for your usernames, i really need it please[/size]

How then do you need to learn more when you've already had your mind fixed on the above bolded?

Or you only want to have a debate only to still fall back into your die_hard beliefs?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 1:35am On Nov 01, 2013
wonderlander: did you watch the Mickey Robinson and Howard Storm Video ?

I read their stories a long time ago. I discovered NDEs in 2007.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Spell To Change Your Eye Color / Is Sport Betting Truly A Sin? / The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.