Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (27828 Views)

10 Amazing Accounts You Never Knew Were In The Bible / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Rossik or whatever is ur name. I used to be a christain until i freed myself from the strangles of lies and pastors. So believe me you aare the one who is REALLY BRAIN DEAD. Take this from someone who has experiencenced both worlds.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by micklplus(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
I read it all! Very insightful. Nah, the religious peeps won't dare delve into such topic. They are scared their faith would be questioned and they've got no answers!! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by AbuMikey(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
*spits on thread*
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
dedons: Na wa o

shey na idleness wan make me read all these ones

Not me!
As in eeh! No be small thing oh,
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
Did you exist before you were born?
Did you exist before you were born?

Many religions believe in the immortality of the soul and in an afterlife. If we were to assume that the soul is immortal, couldn't it also be possible that the soul existed before our birth?

These are questions which we hope to shed some light on through the many cases described on this website.

A great deal has been written and reported about the Near Death Experience (NDE). Near Death Experiences are reported by people who have experienced death for a short period of time and been revived. These people often report experiencing an existence on a spiritual plane, often meeting deceased relatives and beings of light.

A much rarer experience is the Pre-Birth Experience (PBE). People with Pre-Birth Experiences recall existing in a spiritual plane before their births here on earth. They often describe a spiritual existence, that is very similar to the existence reported in Near Death Experiences. Not only do people with a Pre-Birth Experience describe a spiritual pre-existence, but some also remember choosing their parents and the type of challenges they will face here on earth. Some people who have experienced a Near Death Experience, recall seeing souls assembled together, waiting to be born here on earth.
Pre-Birth Experience Stories

1) Michael's Pre-Birth Experience
All the near death experiences that I have read involve people passing from the physical to the spiritual. My experience is unique in that I can remember before I was born, coming from the spiritual to the physical. My experience is as follows:

I can remember standing in a dark space, but unlike being in a darkened room, I could see everything around me and the blackness had dimension. There was another person standing to my right, and like me, he was waiting to be born into the physical world. There was an older person with us who could possibly be a guide, since he stayed with us until we left and answered my questions. Behind us was a crowd of people, but they weren't clear to our vision like the two people standing next to me. The best illustration I've ever seen that could give you an idea of what the crowd looked like, is in the final scenes of the movie "Ghost", where Patrick walks away to join the other spirits. In front of us and approximately 30 degrees below us, we could see the Earth with the facial images of two couples. I spoke to the other person next to me briefly, but I can't remember what was said. I can remember talking to the older man. When we communicated, it wasn't with spoken word but with a form of telepathy. We communicated with thought transfer but we heard the words clearly as if they were spoken. I asked the older man who the people were behind us and he replied that they were waiting to be born but they weren't ready yet. I asked him what was that in front of us and he replied that what we were looking at was Earth. I then asked him who those people were whose images appeared on the Earth and he replied that they were going to be our parents.

I didn't know which parents we were each going to end up with. The older man conveyed to us that it was time to go. The other person standing next to me walked forward and disappeared from my sight. I was told that it was my turn and I walked forward. Suddenly I found myself lying in a hospital nursery with other babies around me. I still had my normal thought processes at this stage. I noticed three people standing at the foot of my bed. I immediately recognized two of them as my parents. They looked exactly as their image appeared on the Earth. The other person was my older brother, but I didn't know this at the time. I remember lying on my back looking around and thinking this must be Earth. I tried to stand up and found I couldn't, since I was now trapped in a baby's body. I can't recall anything before being in the dark space (it's as if I suddenly was). My father, who knew nothing of my experience, often talked about the first time they came to the hospital to see me. He said I stared so hard at the three of them that he thought my eyes were going to pop out. I was born in 1965 and man wasn't able to view the Earth as I saw it, until they went to the moon. As a child, when I first saw the photos of the Earth taken by the Astronauts from space, it was exactly as I remembered it.

I can also remember, while still in the spiritual, that the physical world seemed as unreal as the spiritual does from the physical perspective.

Your comments on my experience would be welcomed. I only wish I kept a written record of my experience when I was still a child. Up until I was about 13 years old, I could remember everything that was spoken, word for word.

As a child I freely told other children what happened, because I thought it was a purely natural experience for someone to have such an experience. I only learnt of its uniqueness when I could find no one else who had a similar experience and after continually having my experience discounted as imagination by others.

2) Toni's Pre-Birth Experience
I have had memories of an existence of my soul before my birth from a very young age. I must say I recall sitting around in clothe diapers with the little plastic cover on them wondering about where I came from. The funniest part is that I recall thinking "How am I going to get everything done when I can't even walk yet?"

As a child below the age of ten, I attempted to tell some friends and a teacher in Sunday School about these memories once and realized then that I was different. I also tried to tell a little girl that I remembered her from before we were born and she became angry at me for “lying”. I discovered that nobody around me had these type of thoughts, so I kept it to myself for a long time. In those days of my life, in that part of the United States, it was considered almost evil to have a near-death experience or anything similar. This was the impression I got from my church and family. As I played and sat around near adults within my church I overheard the negative comments about people that claimed to have spiritual experiences and feared they would say the same about me when I wasn't around. So being a child that thrived on approval, I decided I could not handle that.

As an infant I recalled buildings and fields. I remembered guides and angels. I would lay around and think about what had been arranged for my life and what I had to do. I specifically recalled standing in front of a huge, white book in heaven. The book was very thick with pages and all the pages had gold trim around the edges. The book sat on a white, marble book stand or maybe I could describe it as a church pulpit. Light shined out of the book and book stand. The book lay open as I approached and stood directly in front of it. I noticed the pages were blank. I was taken to it by a guide who stood to my left and gave me some directions about how to proceed. "Look into the pages." my guide instructed. I then looked down at the pages and the blank sheets began to display parts of my future life on earth. I watched as if it was a movie being played for me. As another life change was about to occur the page would turn again and begin the next part of my life in movie form on that page. I saw a little accident at my grandparents barn where I took a fall and many other things. I used to sit around with nothing else to do as a child and play back those images of what I saw in the book. I could fast forward the images to see things that would occur in the future and rewind to things I saw from my life's past since birth that were played out for me within the pages. But the older I got, the less I thought about those things. I guess I just decided playing and eating were all I cared to think about. But God had a unique technique for reminding me when I was three years old.

I grew up around horses and horsemen. My Grandfather and my Father both shoe horses by trade, and occasionally break and train their own horses for personal pleasure. As a three year old I thought horses were just a simple fact of life since I had been so well exposed to them. My grandfather (Papaw) would occasionally buy horses and ponies and he and my parents agreed that it was time that I should have my own pony, so Papaw bought a trailer full of them and picked out the gentlest one for me. It was a little palomino pony and his name was Sarge. Papaw got me a child sized saddle and put me on Sarge in the hall of the barn. As Mama and Daddy stood talking behind me I felt really happy about this. Papaw then instructed me on how to direct the pony.

"If you want to turn this way, (he pointed to the right) you pull this rein. If you want to go that way, (he pointed) then you pull the other rein. If you want to stop, you pull both reins at the same time and if you want to go, you kick him with both your legs on his sides." he finished. "You got that?" he asked.

"I got it." I replied back confidently. But something went wrong when Sarge took off out of the barn. He didn't just walk. He ran straight ahead. I screamed and pulled my legs up with fear and let the stirrups flop on his side which he thought meant to go faster, so we were running as hard as his legs could take us straight for the fence line. I then heard my Father yelling to me from behind. "Pull both reins to stop! Pull both reins to stop!" So that's what I did and Sarge stopped as quickly as he'd started. I fell off and landed directly in front of the pony and he stood calmly in place making sure not to step on me.

Before I fell off I saw a rock protruding from the ground and that is what my head landed on. As I lay there I felt no pain. So I decided it was okay to get up. I rolled over and stood up and looked down in shock. There was someone lying on the ground where I was previously lying. "Who is this other girl that was lying on the ground beside me?" I thought. But as soon as I thought of that question the answer came to me that this was my shell and I was out of it again. I began to slowly rise up into the atmosphere as I watched my Father grab my body from the ground and yell my name with panic. "Toni? Toni!"

As I was in the air above Mama and Daddy and Papaw, I started thinking again like I had before I was ever born. My thoughts began to be more like they were when I had planned this life I was living and then suddenly I heard a swooshing sound like wings coming from above and behind me and I felt a hand press against my back. I was then instantly back in my body.

I didn't tell any of them about my experience over head, but afterward my mind would see flashes of the moment when I stood in heaven before the white book and watched the accident happen before it had ever occurred. I then began again to play these memories back in my mind often from that point on. The memories I have now are not as detailed as they were when I was such a small child, but I have now dedicated myself to writing them down as well as the spiritual experiences I've had and putting them into a small book form. But I have decided to just keep them for my children for now and relax and enjoy the life I have.

3) Jack T. PBE
I'm submitting my experience because I have not seen any others like it on your website. I too have a memory of my existence before I was born on earth. Although I remembered the more vivid details only recently, I have always had this memory but never gave it much thought until I began reading some books containing ancient texts that never made it into the bible canon. I discovered a pattern of information that was hinted at in many of these texts. It concerns our having a pre-existence in heaven before we were born. As I studied these texts, such as The Gospel of Thomas and others, it began to give birth to a theology I had never had before and gave meaning to my memory of having a pre-existence in heaven before I was born. I remembered standing on a cliff with another being looking out at the earth. This being was trying very hard to convince me that I had to go down to earth and I didn't want to go. I remember him saying that I had to go. I had no choice in the matter. I asked him how long I would have to be there. He replied, "Not long, perhaps 60 or 70 years." I remember protesting loudly, "60 or 70 years! No, I can't do it!" I was very upset. I don't know how long we argued, but he was speaking in a calm tone trying to minimize the situation. I remember him saying that he would not let my life be as difficult as had originally been planned, since I was so worried about it, but that was all he would do. I still had to go.

I asked him if he would look in on me every now and then, to make sure I was alright, and he agreed he would. But he told me that I would probably not remember him or anything about my existence there. This surprised me, because I felt very close to him even though I regarded him as an authority figure. I insisted that I would not forget. I knew there was no way I could get out of having to go to earth and so I eventually gave in. I think I jumped off the cliff and began falling rapidly. I was spinning all the way down and screaming. I was terrified. It was like I had fallen down a well or a vertical tunnel of some sort. I don't remember being born, but I remember him visiting me from time to time when I was a child. I remember having conversations with him on several occasions. As I grew up, I began to perceive these visits as alien encounters and had several encounters that would come to be regarded as abductions throughout my life. Often, there were others with me, my parents and friends, even the band I was a musician in. Each time I would have an encounter, we were told we would forget. These visitations kept occurring until about 20 years ago. I am now 50. I don't know why they suddenly stopped. Each time I had an encounter, I did forget afterwards, as I was told I would. However, I would eventually remember fragments and occasionally the entire experience. When I was around 35, I bought a book by Bud Hopkins called Missing Time. It sparked a lot of memories lurking just below the surface in my sub-conscious. One night, I asked my dad if he remembered a particular encounter we had together and he did. I was overjoyed that he remembered because it gave me the satisfaction of knowing that it wasn't all in my head. I had known it was real all along, but had never until then gotten confirmation. I wrote to Bud Hopkins and he phoned me a couple of weeks later. Before I knew it I was on my way to New York to see him. He introduced me to several others that had had experiences like mine. I underwent several regressive hypnosis sessions and had a psychological evaluation done to ensure that I wasn't crazy.

My case was well researched and subsequently published in a number of UFO books and journals. I never mentioned that I knew this particular being that I called Makai in a pre-existent life, because I don't think I really knew it then. This has been a journey for me, with bits and pieces of memory gradually being released. I still don't know where it is leading, and I may not find out until after I die.

4) Three Lives to Choose From
All my life I have been able to recall my prebirth experience very clearly. I was in a relatively dark spacious area. There were others there, waiting for something. It was a very calm and peaceful atmosphere for everyone. I was guided by another up to a lighted area. Still there was darkness around me but I was looking into a lighted space where I could see the lives of three different people. I was there to chose which life I would live. I don't remember the 3rd life, just that there was one, a woman, I believe. The 1st life was that of an angry, bitter man. I don't remember all of his life but I do remember seeing him as a mean child and later as an old man crossing a cobbled stoned street. I remember his balding head and overcoat. He was not liked by others and was very much alone in his life. His children rejected him. I would know this man if I saw him today. The 2nd life was of a scared and lonely woman. I remember watching the clip of her life and deciding that I could make a bigger difference in her life than that of the angry, bitter man. There was incredible peace and resolution for me about assuming this life and knowing in advance what struggles, challenges the woman would face and what needed to be done to overcome them and make her life better.

http://www.prebirthexperience.com/prebirth_memories.htm

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
e mandman: did i miss d part or NOBODY ACTUALLY MENTION HELL FIRE in those stories...

There's a very good reason you never see any accounts of hell fire by NDEs.

It's because there is no such place as hell fire.

It's a completely man-made invention.

Think about it for a second. Would YOU create such a place for your children if your were God?

We all know the answer to that: NO.

So why would you expect God to have such a place? And why should you believe anyone who tells you that God has such a place? If you believe God to be a morally upright, ethical personality, why should you accept he has a burning furnace ready to consume and eternally torture humans? A soul lives as a human for a brief 70 year period and commits 'sin' in his human state, and the soul's punishment is eternal torture? Eternal meaning trillions of years??

How can that POSSIBLY be true, unless you've placed your brain in hibernation?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by tayo0099(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
Longest post ever slept off while reading,my xperience coming soon
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by badmeat(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Na who wan read all these?na govt work?,sad
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by jhydebaba(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
Shitt, mess and pisss on thread.

Abeg, make one person summarize now.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by toyeoye(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
None wey jam devil, naa so so light all of dem dy c...its only fair to knw wetin d otha side(lucifer and his crew)b like.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Decryptor(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
This is some confusing stuff o...what should we believe again?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by zubino(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
@ OP abeg summarize this your dictionary of Near lies experience or whatever. How on earth should I bother myself with near instead of target. Its bullshit to me. U should have asked yourself y God allowed suffering, sickness, wars and even murder in the first place. There is always to sides to everything in life. I believe it also applies to the spiritual. U ve up - down, black - white, heaven - hell of course. If we as humans have reasons and sense of judgment and punishment, how much more the. All Knowing and Supreme God. These atheists or whatever u call yourselves should wake up. I,m still praying that God may help me overcome all temptations of sin and hatred that comes my way.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
huh?! warrafuck?? You really expect me to read this whole thing?? Sorry i think i'll pass. There are other threads to explore on fp. Thank you.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Ayoobscom(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
Cocks and bulls as usual

And she shooks Jesus hands and was asked to go back and sell more groceries abi

Ori yin ti daruuuuu
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
Rossikk:

There's a very good reason you never see any accounts of hell fire by NDEs.

It's because there is no such place as hell fire.

It's a completely man-made invention.

Think about it for a second. Would YOU create such a place for your children if your were God?

We all know the answer to that: NO.

So why would you expect God to have such a place? And why should you believe anyone who tells you that God has such a place? If you believe God to be a morally upright, ethical personality, why should you accept he has a burning furnace ready to consume and eternally torture humans? A soul lives as a human for a brief 70 year period and commits 'sin' in his human state, and the soul's punishment is eternal torture? Eternal meaning trillions of years??

How can that POSSIBLY be true, unless you've placed your brain in hibernation?

rossikk are you a jehovah witness

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by lymelyte(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
Very interesting..
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Jhulyan(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
And u expect someone to read this?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
booqee: rossikk are you a jehovah witness
No.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Ignatio(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
So if there is no hell fire or place of punishment then where do evil people go to when they die? Or do they share the same fate with good people?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
micklplus: I read it all! Very insightful. Nah, the religious peeps won't dare delve into such topic. They are scared their faith would be questioned and they've got no answers!! Lol

Thought the same. It's too hot for them to handle. cool
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ignatio: So if there is no hell fire or place of punishment then where do evil people go to when they die? Or do they share the same fate with good people?

Fantastic question. Based on the many NDE accounts I've read, there is a 'place' for 'evil people'. But it is not hot and it is not a place of punishment.

The first thing to understand is that there's really no such thing as an 'evil person'. Every soul is created PURE and INNOCENT and manifests as pure and innocent even as birth in human form. In the Afterlife, what we regard as 'evil' on earth is regarded as 'ignorance' caused by our limited state of awareness as human beings. Our ignorance regarding the truth of universal Oneness.

As humans, we are in an artificial existence, similar to a virtual reality program. It is not actually ''real''. What IS real is our soul identity, which far exceeds our human identity in scope, in depth, awareness, and authenticity. When we 'die' we RETURN to our soul identity, regaining all the knowledge and awareness we deliberately relinquished to live a brief human life.

So when we RETURN to our spirit existence, we REMEMBER who we really are, ie powerful immortal souls of God.

Whatever 'evil' we committed as humans was done out of our temporary IGNORANCE of the true realities of existence, caused by our limited 5 sense physical reality. For the vast majority of us, a simple Life Review in which we are made to see and feel the effects of our human actions on others, is enough to set us straight. Some however, were so damaged by their human existence and exposure to ignorance, that they became 'evil humans', retaining such mindsets as transcendent souls.

Such souls are not ''PUNISHED'' in the Afterlife. Souls like this are generally kept away from ordinary souls until they've been 'healed'. They are either kept in isolation or kept among those who share their lower-dimensional mindset and attitudes of fear, hate etc.... in a 'lower', less joyous realm of 'heaven'.

It is said that even in such realms, there are always spirit guides and helpers at hand, urging such souls to 'face the light', accept the oneness and love of all existence, and return to the realms of light, where the majority reside.. It is also reported that ALL SOULS EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE LIGHT. To the realms of happiness and joy that define heavenly existence. All souls are of God, and all souls will return to God.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by purplespecimen: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Had one while I had a massive primary postpartum haemorrhage with massive blood transfusion of over 16pints of blood and several surgeries while unconcious. Not something I wanna remember iv kept my NDE memories repressed. But grateful for life
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2013
purplespecimen: Had one while I had a massive primary postpartum haemorrhage with massive blood transfusion of over 16pints of blood and several surgeries while unconcious. Not something I wanna remember iv kept my NDE memories repressed. But grateful for life

We would be extremely grateful if you could share your NDE with us.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Janiobi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ na jus write super stoty full ♈̷̴̩ђis innocent page.....Abeg cn simeone tell M̶̲̅ε̲ when better new comes on......:Pt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Shiloh 2015 Live Update / Spell To Change Your Eye Color / The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.