Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle (33115 Views)

Meet The Beautiful Girl Who Was Nigeria’s First Test-tube Baby / Nigerians Spent N2bn On Video Streaming In 2014 / (PHOTO) Old But Untold Story Of Indian Girl Who Had Been Frozen For 500 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by kreamidiva(f): 3:47am On Jun 08, 2013
Ohhhh! Sorry o.e be like say dis na d "garden of Eden" oh ok...bible tinz kiss undecided
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by shilling(f): 3:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Look, it's a "special" little white girl who grew up in Africa, just like millions of other little girls on the continent.

Caracta: Awwww. Such an adorable little jungle princess. I'm surprised they had camera in all those places and took perfect pictures...like a photo shoot grin

Cos she traveled around Africa with her parents who are photographers.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: georgina of the jungle.
grin grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by dilim247: 4:23am On Jun 08, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Don't tell me that those pics are real life cos you I don't believe there are still humans who dress like that......if its real then am leaving Africa to Egypt.....OMG
where is Egypt found? Ok I kn, USA
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by coninse: 4:36am On Jun 08, 2013
Can you see how the locals relate with the girl? They already felt she is one of them. Unlike the white, they will discriminate against you. Africans are nice people unlike the fore fathers of that girl who came to kill and kidnap locals africans as slaves.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by adexsimply(m): 5:25am On Jun 08, 2013
Now am jealous cry cry cry...wish I could be in her position
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by pendusky(m): 6:00am On Jun 08, 2013
Playing in Lion's den cant be as dangerous as playing with Snake! grin... Pls wer is Jungle in Nigeria, mayb i shld send ItsModella and swtchicgurl there for 15years! Did I hear you say BH jungle in BAUCHI? grin
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by JACOBJK: 6:03am On Jun 08, 2013
Look at this baby she does not look like have live in the jungle, compare her with other babies in the above picture
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 08, 2013
coninse: Can you see how the locals relate with the boy? They already felt he is one of them. Unlike the white, they will discriminate against you. Africans are nice people unlike the fore fathers of that boy who came to kill and kidnap locals africans as slavenjs.

Which boy? Abeg reread the story and comment again.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Harvejhart(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2013
Xo intetesting
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nuzo1(m): 6:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Different people have different gifts.

Some can read human thots, hypnotize humans beings, communicate with the dead, predict the future while some can communicate with animals.

Its even easier when one lives in such environment and pays very close attention to details.

I know a lady who understood chickens. She died the first time she revealed what the chicken were saying. shocked cheesy
Dog whisperer comes to mind too.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Feranmicharles(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2013
No 4ming 4 me
hahahahahaha shey dat man no b d man 4 gods must be crazy
c dem

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by maclatunji: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Don't tell me that those pics are real life cos you I don't believe there are still humans who dress like that......if its real then am leaving Africa to Egypt.....OMG

Bye-bye.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Bigcake: 7:11am On Jun 08, 2013
Caracta: Awwww. Such an adorable little jungle princess. I'm surprised they had camera in all those places and took perfect pictures...like a photo shoot grin
Mumu, whr egypt there? Na for Europe?
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by maclatunji: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2013
supaeagles: I agree because snake for wilderness no de sabi human being.

Not every snake has venom.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by maclatunji: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2013
Nuzo':

Some can read human thots, hypnotize humans beings, communicate with the dead, predict the future while some can communicate with animals.

Its even easier when one lives in such environment and pays very close attention to details.

I know a lady who understood chickens. She died the first time she revealed what the chicken were saying. shocked cheesy

Eh-Eh! Solomon (AS) understood all animals, he did not die from telling people what they said.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by ichommy(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2013
Agbgift: This la film na. Cos I dey see dat bush man 4 d gods be crazy for one of d pics up der.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by dokunbam(m): 7:37am On Jun 08, 2013
what of those that spend all their lifes in the jungle?
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by adexsimply(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2013
Nuzo':

Really? tell us more about it
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by uchman101: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Gods must be crazy part 5!
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by adexsimply(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2013
maclatunji:

Not every snake has venom.
but most snakes have teeth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by dulphines: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2013
She no try at all. So she couldn't find one big Lion to pally?
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Swaggot00(m): 8:06am On Jun 08, 2013
berem: So what am i to learn from this story? Where i live is also a jungle so what's the difference? nonsense! next story please!!
¤_¤
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by bullyman36(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2013
I no fit jealous because some of this animals are just scared that I might kill them for food.dats y dy run
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by bigiyaro(m): 8:14am On Jun 08, 2013
berem: So what am i to learn from this story? Where i live is also a jungle so what's the difference? nonsense! next story please!!
no mind d cows, wats special abt d girl?How abt those bush guys there, are they not born n bred in that same jungle?
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2013
her parents must be wild life photographers or researchers.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Eazeee(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2013
Surely dis movie will b interesting 2 watch. Whatz d title pls?
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by yinchar(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2013
Simply whao...
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2013
booqee: georgina of the jungle.
dats a cheater actually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Invents Machine That Can Transform Nylons & Plastics Into Petrol(pi / Between Albert Einstein And Thomas Edison Who Contributed More To The World? / Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.