Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle (33096 Views)

Meet The Beautiful Girl Who Was Nigeria’s First Test-tube Baby / Nigerians Spent N2bn On Video Streaming In 2014 / (PHOTO) Old But Untold Story Of Indian Girl Who Had Been Frozen For 500 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2013
Dats a cheater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Revolva(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2013
nothing wey person no go see for this world
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Ichie11(m): 9:17am On Jun 08, 2013
Cool story.... When is the part 2 coming out?☺
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by coninse: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Which boy? Abeg reread the story and comment again.

Thanks. Correction has been made.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by akunjohn(m): 9:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Don't tell me that those pics are real life cos you I don't believe there are still humans who dress like that......if its real then am leaving Africa to Egypt.....OMG

And where is Egypt,Asia?.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2013
the gods must be crazy part 4 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by papaking1(m): 10:35am On Jun 08, 2013
I recognize most of those primitive faces from the gods must be crazy.
photoshop at work pure and simple
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Policewoman(f): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2013
This looks like a movie. Don't believe it's real.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by whubbhey(f): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2013
If dis story is true, then I'm the pope!
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by ocephraim(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2013
vis pics r frm THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY 4 - THE MAKING undecided
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by maclatunji: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2013
adexsimply: but most snakes have teeth grin grin

True, but they won't bite more than they can swallow in most cases.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by whitedove(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2013
jiffylibra: To me it only gives credence to the word of God that in Paradise, man and animals will live together and they will do no harm.
JEHOVAH witness...abi?
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Flygerian1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
life_style: This one no funny
Ah dey told u.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Holyrule(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
i see me black guys n ladies there....na who amongst them cum born this whitey shocked
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by kefidoh(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Don't tell me that those pics are real life cos you I don't believe there are still humans who dress like that......if its real then am leaving Africa to Egypt.....OMG

And one wonders where Egypt is...
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by supaeagles(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
whubbhey: If dis story is true, then I'm the pope!
I do believe the story is true , though i don't believe you are the pope but I am convinced you are an iddiot
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by braveheart2012(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
I can't believe people still publish racist narratives like this. All the gullible, stupid Nigerians are leaving comments saying "nice pictures". Africans are indeed doomed to eternal slavery...they are either too stupid to recognize racist imagery straight from Conrad's "Heart of Darkness" or too lazy to create new, uplifting narratives of progress for themselves.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
so Egypt is not in Africa undecided
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by ghananotnaija(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
This can't be real. White people cannot survive in Africa without covering their skin. Tell me if this little white kid was unclad like that in real life, how could she not have already died from skin cancer?
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by jaywilliams(f): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
Natute is indeed beautiful. Unbelievably true story.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by TheCharisma(f): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
in your house and give him/her all the survival necessities, but don't actually start teaching her/him anything until she/he turns ten. See how the baby would develop. Was this the same kind of experiment I was thinking of?
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Wittywizard(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
The gods must be crazy

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by delishpot: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
ril19: anybody wey tell me say those pictures na true true picture ehn, me and am go fight belle full for here.

Look well, Na true picture. Ngwanu, come fight me.
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by slimvon(f): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2013
Dis pics r all falacies
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by nenergy(m): 1:32am On Jun 09, 2013
[size=18pt]AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Princessmel(f): 3:05am On Jun 09, 2013
Pretty sure I've seen a video of a young white female probably in her 20s playing with animals in Kenya like they're her family so this is hardly news, think of Tarzan. NEXT!
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by solotutu(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2013
of course there are still ppl dressing like dat far in d desrt places in africa...we cud go together cheesy
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by Youngestblood(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2013
grin[color=#000099][/color] it rili funny
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by moneyspill(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
happy sunday all
Re: Girl Who Spent Her First Years In The Jungle by OphiemuLincia: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2013
​i don c about 3 casts of the gods must b crazy 4 der. Dont belive. Ȋ̝̊̅†. 1 bit bt its. Fun 2 imagin a tym like. That

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Invents Machine That Can Transform Nylons & Plastics Into Petrol(pi / Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video) / Complete Skeleton Of Duelling Dinosaurs From 67 million Years Ago Revealed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.