Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why do ladies feel their man must be rich, faithful & good in bed or nothin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do ladies feel their man must be rich, faithful & good in bed or nothin? (831 Views)

Before You Lose Your Dream Man (must Read) / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do ladies feel their man must be rich, faithful & good in bed or nothin? by Ab025(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
when I was veri young, I used to ask my female friends, "who is ur dream man?" and they reply "a tall, romantic, handsome man"

fastfoward to now, I ask my female friends, who are graduates or in their final years in d universities, "who is ur dream man?" And they say they want a guy, fiancee or hubby who will be rich, faithful, and make them go really crazy in bed.

Question#..is it easy to be rich, faithful to one gal and be a master bleeper all at once?

Ladies don't understand that they may want their fiance or hubby may be rich, bt to be a master bleeper, he has to bleep as many gals to get there, and in doing so, he can't be faithful. Also, if d guy decides to be faithful, then his sex life will be limited to only one gal, thereby preventin his sexual skills, sexual creativity and new ideas. Ladies will also tell u that they don't want a guy who sleeps around bt meanwhile, if u tell ur galfriend u are a virgin, she will start seeing u as a kid and won't respect u again! Most ladies nowadays make all sorts of comments abt how akward their guy is on bed and that they want to go out to bleep wit a real man,,,hmmm, why not try and work things out wit ur guy, why not try to improve his sex life, why do u ladies always feel that wen a guy is not too good in bed, d next tin is to find d good one somewhere? Is that not what u gals call cheatin wen we guys do that? If a lady really wants her guy to be faithful to her and to be a first class sex machine, she should try to improve him afterall, it must be learnt, no guy came out of his mama's belly bleepin his twin sista all thru d way.

Pls ladies, stop going to social sites and friends, gistin abt how sex with ur guy is so borin and u want to abandon him, instead seek for ways to make it fun and veri sweet. Sometimes I even ask mysef, "na which work una dey even do for sex, no be us dey do almost all d work?"
Ladies shud be more patient wit their guy, wether it concerns being rich or not too good in bed, and also try to be beside their guy no matter d situation, this is what can really make a man to be "unconditionally faithful" to his woman.

Infact, how many gals today can beat their chest and say "I helped my guy or my husband to be a very rich man today" or "my husband is perfect in bed all becos I was there to help him wit his sexual flaws" or "he is faithful to me cos no matter d situation, I am always here for him"...?

FEW!!!
Re: Why do ladies feel their man must be rich, faithful & good in bed or nothin? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 08, 2013
Nothing wrong with having a preference
Re: Why do ladies feel their man must be rich, faithful & good in bed or nothin? by Mynd44: 3:51am On Jun 08, 2013
tongue
Re: Why do ladies feel their man must be rich, faithful & good in bed or nothin? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:32am On Jun 08, 2013
OP, relax. It's very safe to dream! Let them dream on. Ok? A very rich ma can't be faithful, and even if he is, he won't be good in bed.
Reason? Fatigue lowers the acttivity rate!
Re: Why do ladies feel their man must be rich, faithful & good in bed or nothin? by AtheistD(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2013
Ab025:
Ladies don't understand that they may want their fiance or hubby may be rich, bt to be a master bleeper, he has to bleep as many gals to get there, and in doing so, he can't be faithful. Also, if d guy decides to be faithful, then his sex life will be limited to only one gal, thereby preventin his sexual skills, sexual creativity and new ideas. Ladies will also tell u that they don't want a guy who sleeps around bt meanwhile, if u tell ur galfriend u are a virgin, she will start seeing u as a kid and won't respect u again! Most ladies nowadays make all sorts of comments abt how akward their guy is on bed and that they want to go out to bleep wit a real man,,,hmmm, why not try and work things out wit ur guy, why not try to improve his sex life, why do u ladies always feel that wen a guy is not too good in bed, d next tin is to find d good one somewhere? Is that not what u gals call cheatin wen we guys do that? If a lady really wants her guy to be faithful to her and to be a first class sex machine, she should try to improve him afterall, it must be learnt, no guy came out of his mama's belly bleepin his twin sista all thru d way.

Pls ladies, stop going to social sites and friends, gistin abt how sex with ur guy is so borin and u want to abandon him, instead seek for ways to make it fun and veri sweet. Sometimes I even ask mysef, "na which work una dey even do for sex, no be us dey do almost all d work?"
Ladies shud be more patient wit their guy, wether it concerns being rich or not too good in bed, and also try to be beside their guy no matter d situation, this is what can really make a man to be "unconditionally faithful" to his woman.

FEW!!!

Is there something you want to tell us all about your bed performance?

Dont worry, dont be shy, we are all friends here tongue
Re: Why do ladies feel their man must be rich, faithful & good in bed or nothin? by Ab025(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
@atheist.....far fromn that, I dnt hav any problem wit my bed performance, what captured my attention is how nowadays I read abt complaints made be ladies on all social sites abt their man's peformance on bed and how they want to leave him for a better peformer....pls how many times hav u seen men complainin abt how poor their gal is on bed or leavin a gal cos she isn't too good in bed? Mind u, if a man is leavin a lady, it is hardly becos of poor bed peformance, either he is a player or just bleepin all around.....

Even here in nairaland, ladies do advertise that they need a guy cos their guy is not too good in bed, why can't such ladies ask questions like "how can I improve my guy's sex life?"

Mind u, no one is flawless.
Re: Why do ladies feel their man must be rich, faithful & good in bed or nothin? by AtheistD(m): 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ab025: @atheist.....far fromn that, I dnt hav any problem wit my bed performance, what captured my attention is how nowadays I read abt complaints made be ladies on all social sites abt their man's peformance on bed and how they want to leave him for a better peformer....pls how many times hav u seen men complainin abt how poor their gal is on bed or leavin a gal cos she isn't too good in bed? Mind u, if a man is leavin a lady, it is hardly becos of poor bed peformance, either he is a player or just bleepin all around.....

Even here in nairaland, ladies do advertise that they need a guy cos their guy is not too good in bed, why can't such ladies ask questions like "how can I improve my guy's sex life?"

Mind u, no one is flawless.

Lol I am just messing with you. This is a global problem. Women expect more satisfying intimacy from relationships and marriages. What is the solution? Men must make more effort to satisfy their partners in bed. It has to be mutual satisfaction.

I read somewhere the statistics of women in their later years (50+) who had never had org.asms or had so few they could count it on 1 hand shocked It was shocking.

That is just ridiculous. So both parties must talk more about the bedroom and give feedback to each other. Sometimes a little freaky stuff is needed... as long as it is not illegal tongue

Most of all men need to be more manly in doing there duties down below wink.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Pls In Ur Desperation To Marry. Try To Make The Right Decision / 11 Signs That You Are Stuck In The Friends Zone (must Read) / How To Detect An Ugly Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.