Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C (16011 Views)

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business / Do Not EVER Invest Into Hauling Business In Nigeria........reasons...... / The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria To Invest Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Sunglow: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2013
Good mornings cithhood pls how much is the bag of 50kg onions. pls reply ASAP.Thanks
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by economia: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2013
economia: THE GUY WILL SEND ITEMS OF NO MARKET VALUE TO YOU IF YOU SEND HIM YOUR MONEY
THE KIND OF TOMATOES HE SENT TO ME ARE THE EASY MELTING TYPE
I ASKED HIM TO SEND IT ON MONDAY THE GOODS LANDED ON SUNDAY IN WHICH THERE WAS NO MARKET TO SELL IT THAT DAY; SO THE 10 BASKET OF TOMATOES I BOUGHT FROM HIM AT THE RATE OF 5500 WAS SOLD AT 1500 SOME 100
IF YOU WANT TO HEAR MY BIZ MISSHAPE WITH HIM CALL ME ON
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by chikeorji123(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ Econo
l'm sorry for the mishap u encountered..it's can't be his plan for such to happen to you...
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Kayu1: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2016
Arise and shine my pple, online business is booming, so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by habinccihub: 11:37am On May 04, 2018
We have 50 fresh baskets of tomatoes coming to Lagos on Tuesday.

Kindly make your orders now. A basket costs N14,000. Delivery to any location in Lagos is N1,500.

Contact us on 07068883816, 09093593410.

-----------------------------------------------------------
If you're interested in working with us to sell our products, you can also contact us.

Anyone who can help us get buyers for the baskets will get a nice commission.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria / Which Tipper Truck Is The Best For Haulage Business? / Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.