Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C (16007 Views)

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business / Do Not EVER Invest Into Hauling Business In Nigeria........reasons...... / The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria To Invest Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
cityhood: hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags
All at affordable price.for you to invest in it.

Some may say it a seasonal biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
It chipa here buth expensive in south east,south south,south west or anywere
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
cityhood: hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags

Some may say it a seasonal biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:39am On Jul 03, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by megareal: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
@cityhood. Im much interested esp on d tomatoes and onions. Ill call u within the week so we can discuss. But I stay in Akwa Ibom. Will u do business that far?
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
even at aafganistan only if ican wear head guid cuz of bumb.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by queenet246(f): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2013
[quote author=cityhood][/quote] i wud prefer d tomato bt ow wil it be delivered to me in d east? and ow is d transactions made. like ow much wil i nid to start? e-mail me queens246@yahoo.co.uk. including the onions
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
queen depend on ur bujet
Depend on ur locations
Depend on their demands @ ur location
Do ur findings ovathere and gt bk to me
Tnks.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by ticon4life(m): 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
cityhood: Ok sir.am a dealer.in it and i thankl God amddoin well.
You know this biz is a biz thts very good i have some one there in port harcort tht want to do it also i can link you with him sodat i can supply you both at once... And i lant. Tht is quiet expensif that a bag is of onion is 10k,likwise tomatoes...
Call me lets talk
You are welcome.08169446319.
thanks.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
welycomu oooo

Also available new yams and old yams for sale at affordable price plus transportation to any destination in and out of the country including togo,cotonue,ghana........
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by okechukwu3: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2013
@ iri-owuro
do u av any info on original honey?

U can get original honey from Taraba state.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2013
hello for your honey....inkegs nd everytin.i can supply you and waybill to you anywere......you are in nigeria...081694463199.
You are most welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by smithsammy(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2013
Hello @ poster, am really impressed to come accross this your post. The business u intiate here is a great niche for a smart enterpreneur, only what it requires is to create the market for it and make your order. I bet it with you, the problem of majority of nigerians is not the capital to kick-start a business but what available business to invest in. I think have seen a business opportunity. now, it's only for me to go out there and carve a market niche for myself and then proceed to make my first order.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
smithsammy: Hello @ poster, am really impressed to come accross this your post. The business u intiate here is a great niche for a smart enterpreneur, only what it requires is to create the market for it and make your order. I bet it with you, the problem of majority of nigerians is not the capital to kick-start a business but what available business to invest in. I think have seen a business opportunity. now, it's only for me to go out there and carve a market niche for myself and then proceed to make my first order.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
thanks for that bur is for the benefit.of everyboy........
An eye opening.biz.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2013

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Tipper Truck Is The Best For Haulage Business? / Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs / Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.