Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C (16008 Views)

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business / Do Not EVER Invest Into Hauling Business In Nigeria........reasons...... / The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria To Invest Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 6:08am On Aug 18, 2013
tanks mr colins.....for that and for those that have supplied to at laagos akure....lokoja should plz notify on my tread for comfirmation........
Am not a scammer.....
Dis what i do......
That why i put my real name on my tread....
Am just trying my best...to open the eyes of my fellow nairalnderr..who are intrested in it.
Who wishes to invest in it
Who are jobless imin who are still searching for jobb dis can still brring income or you.....
Plz am advising my fellow nairalander to try dis biz with all sincererity......
You are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:14am On Aug 18, 2013
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2013
@mrr adewunmi....
Questionaire...
The old onions are bigg once it some how scarce now my friend bur the curent price now is....12.000k plus transportation via waybil lizirous bus nxt day in the morning dilivry.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2013
onjkbj
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by OCTAVO: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
How can onions be preserved ahead of scarcity?
Because I know it will soon be expensive.
Everyone, let's discuss methods of preservation you know.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by tayoosa: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
1960BET.NG NOW AVAILABLE LIVE IN ABULE EGBE BUS STOP BY NO 6, SANTOS AVE. BESIDE MOBILE FILLING STATION.

PLACE YOU SPORT BETS WITH THE WITH THE BEST GUARANTEED ODDS.

CALL 07036601895 OR 08080709949
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
instead of siting down and betting for one sport why cnnt you invest it into the biznes of this tomatoes..
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
since you know tht it will soon be scarce method to preserv it is jst inside cool place on the floor or you can put cartoon spred it down and pur dose onions on it. Just mk sure theres cross ventilation in the room/or if this not enuf as correspondent then maybe expert can comment on how to store onions........
Buth as for me these the simpliest way of storing it....
My friend.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Immaculate4sure: How much is a basket of tomato & cost of transport to lagos.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
cityhood: hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags
All at affordable price.for you to invest in it.

Some may say it a seasonal biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
It chipa here buth expensive in south east,south south,south west or anywere
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2013
For those of you who wishes to invest buy them now.cuz red beans,onions,and others wud soon be as scarce as gold verysoon.....
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by adewumi7: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2013
cityhood: @mrr adewunmi....
Questionaire...
The old onions are bigg once it some how scarce now my friend bur the curent price now is....12.000k plus transportation via waybil lizirous bus nxt day in the morning dilivry.

Thanks @childhood for your response.But are you saying we cant get mixture of small and big size onions in one bag for now?(old onion).
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2013
adewunmi.....
It quiet possible..to mix itt.
In a bag...
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
ghhh
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
cityhood: hello my fellow nairalanders,wish all you well in your various busnesses
Am using these medium to introduce you all to this busness i buy for pple and diliva it for you
Am into suyabeans inbags,wheat inbags,onions inbags,pepe inbags,tomatoes inbaskets,jinga well packaged,original honey in kegs fifty,twenty,seventy liters,dubai cloths materials in tons,irish potatoes and sweetpotatoes inbags
All at affordable price.for you to invest in it.

Some may say it a seasonal biz. Yes it is buth as we all know so well that food biz do sell fast in these country.and even everywere in the world.
Am into the biz and i vitually know when it rises up and when it goes down and know there difrent seasons.
Buying of tomatoes from the northern part of nigeria is a biz that you cant regret only when you make an enquiries from your state comfirm the price of tomatoes,onions,yugot and any other once you know they are profitable and plenty demands in all your stations and get back to me i tell you the price here and you see how much you gain at the end of the day per one basket of only tomatoes.
It chipa here buth expensive in south east,south south,south west or anywere
This are the biz tht all the abokis do to earn living and they are very rich in it that even banks wosship them as if they are bank lord.these alhajis ?cant even write or sign or even spik english tlkless of broken english but if it for money they have it for
My aim is to wide open all the eyes of my people on nairalander anywere in the world.into this bizness..
It not only the biz of the northerners but with the whole education we have we can apply it into the this busness to widen the scope you are all welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by karlxavier(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ Collins, I'm in owerri too. I will call U̶̲̥̅̊ later to ask U̶̲̥̅̊ one or two tins. Please what r the products you ordered for and ♓☺w̶̲̥̅̊ did U̶̲̥̅̊ sell them? thanks
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by collinsz: 1:10am On Aug 20, 2013
karlxavier: @ Collins, I'm in owerri too. I will call U̶̲̥̅̊ later to ask U̶̲̥̅̊ one or two tins. Please what r the products you ordered for and ♓☺w̶̲̥̅̊ did U̶̲̥̅̊ sell them? thanks

I prefer u call me up.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2013
goods are still verymuch available
Plz note onions will soon be scarce...
So book yours now.beforre it too late....
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2013
morning......pepple
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by afrokid(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2013
Good morning.
Nice and interesting thread, I would like to come to zaria and purchase some bags of onions but I have a few questions to ask you. I'll contact you over the phone
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2013
my onions are not been purchased in zaria my friend i have my sources everywere in the north....i just told you that am based their.....unless you waant to just come and do tour up and down.....
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2013
m
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
collinsz: My name is collins, I am a life witness to dis biz; I stay in the east here and I have confirmed Mr. Cityhood. Infact I just did my Second transaction with him here in owerri. For does in owerri you can call me up for one on one talk so dat you can believe.
I am doing dis cos I never believed dat it was true, honestly I initially thought I had wasted my money on the first transaction due to de fact dat their was some problem he encountered when loading my product, but to my suprise I went to a park called Arugo park here in Owerri to have my ordered product.

So. Fellow nairalanders, Easterners and All; it will be sheer selfishness dat I found dis offer, vErified opportunity witout letting you guys know, dat is why I am opening up now. I have confirmed and verified him.

To go further my Number is 08033260602. I am a student, I shuttle between owerri and onitsha.

So you can call me up for further clarification.

And also note dat for one-on-one contact, all I will charge you is just my transportation and noting else.

Dis is wat we do for our selves.

NEVER FORGET: Be your brothers keeper.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless NairaLand.
God bless Mr.Cityhood.
God bless......Me.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
cityhood: ok happy weekend first let me ask you were is your station i mean the state in wish you reside
Ask for the prices make sure you mke all your findings from geniue pple.for you to be sure of what you are venturing into.
And let me know then i tell you the price but for now we have tree types of tomatoes.some 3500,some 5k,but eida of the two are still going to be an huge diffrnt compare to lagos it chipa
As for transportation it varis.on the basket of tomatoes that you are buying
After your findings and mine then we get statd.
But in one jfive pikup it contains full lods of fifty basket of tomatoes.
You are welcome.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
My brother thanks for your efforts. Whats the minimum investment in this biz and what does it take to transport the goods to Owerri
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
depedin on urbuject ijst even supply one of my clients at...owerri there.if u haf 60 to hundred k.
Including transpot.
I use waybil u recivv dem next day in the morning bfer 12nun by luzirous bus..
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
book yours now for your onions and tomatoes.as prices are verymuch affordable.to buy......
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
booking?
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2013
morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Tipper Truck Is The Best For Haulage Business? / Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria / Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.