Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C (16012 Views)

A Nairalander Tales Of Her Onions Business / Do Not EVER Invest Into Hauling Business In Nigeria........reasons...... / The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria To Invest Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by atlwireles: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
cityhood: it would ok.from the baskets i hv away of aarranging it insid the luzirous bus.
So knw cuz frr alarm
My friend.

Do you a picture of how it looks, and how much is one basket.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
check the front page of this my tread......page zero or page one.
Dnt worrry abut pakaging uwud riciv dem intats.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by atlwireles: 11:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
cityhood: check the front page of this my tread......page zero or page one.
Dnt worrry abut pakaging uwud riciv dem intats.

I will get back to you in the morning. I need to clear some issues with my sister, this is a business for her. If you don't mind, provide me a list of all the food stuff you can supply from the north.I would also like a price breakdown. Is there a minimum order? Also what is you lead time after payment.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2013
benie seeds.
Yellow corn.
White corn.
Jero.
Jinga.
Galics.
White beans.
Red beans.
Moringa dry leaf.
Dry pepe.
Dry tomatos.
Dry shumbo.
Fresh tomatoes.
Fresh pepe.
Fresh tatashey.
Fresh onions.
Irish potattos.
Hausa wheats.
Suyabeans.
Cocumba.
Ginicorn.
Millet.
Egusi.
Also available new yams in large supplies.....
Also available... In 50kg onions.full jfive pickup......fourty unit of it.
Fresh tomatoes in big bagbaskets.ful jfive pickup of it is fifty unit........
The list i can supply per any items you are buying is five units..........
All calculate with transportation waybill through macopolio.
For example....if i get payment from today ontime and it comfirmed that same day i get all your ordered items from all my sources...that same day i get them to the pack..at the luzirous bus park to waybill them to you then you get them the next day morning before twelv nun for your at the park...
You are all welcome to these busness.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2013
and plz note
If you want to order for items from me...plz try and let me know aday before you send there payment to me.so that i can make my arrangment ontime from my sources...to book them at the farms....to avoid disapointment..

1 Like

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2013
gfc
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by coputa(m): 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
what is the price of a bag of egusi and pepper..
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by atlwireles: 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
cityhood: and plz note
If you want to order for items from me...plz try and let me know aday before you send there payment to me.so that i can make my arrangment ontime from my sources...to book them at the farms....to avoid disapointment..

Sorry for the delay, I had to take care of some issues. I will be travelling to see my sister in port tomorrow. I need to discuss with her. Then I will confirm some items to be ordered from you. Do you have a price on all this items you listed
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
yes.
But you just need to do your market survey at anyplace you want to be distriuting or reselling them...makesure you meet the rite person.....som maket woman may not want to tell the truth abt their finall prices so maksure u meet rite person so tat you know what and what to order frrom me...

1 Like

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
ghbn
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
bbn
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by OCTAVO: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
I greet you ooo.
I'm still doing my research on what to order.
You will soon hear from me. And I must confess, you are doing a good job.
I'm impressed with the testimonies I've read so far and I'm more than convinced.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:02am On Aug 25, 2013
ok thanks for all your compliment.....well all what i will say is that .is till i supply you and you resell/supplier urclient at all your diffrent locations before you know all what have been saying....
Many more testimonies from all my otherr clients that sent caash to my account in which have supplied them through waybill will still be testifying on my tread...
Due to some new clients asking me weda have made any supplies on fellow nairaaland pple.....
So to make all your mind be at rest have made contact to all my clients telling them to testify tat m not a scammer and i wunt run with there items...
And the list i can supply is five.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2013
happy sunday plz if you are bbbooking you can stat bbooking from today so that i can reggisterd them ontime to all my sources and waybbill them to you.
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
gvhbjn
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
ghbj
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by karlxavier(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Let me make some research. I would get back to you later about the products that I would order from you. Thanks...
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
gfc?x
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
c?ggbh
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2013
bnj
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2013
PICS

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2013
sdddd
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2013
tuj

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2013
pics

Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 10:43am On Aug 27, 2013
for those that are asking me to snaped the the popular 50kg onions here is the pics
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2013
dg
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by fejiron: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
Do what you enjoy and get paid having fun....check it out http://facebookcashbank..com
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
hvbjn
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
Now i have found wat i hav been lukin for in nairaland am soo happy. Pls try n get d bbphone since u cant do much wt d techno so dat u can do exploit wt dis biz i forsee greatness for u tru dis biz, bt pls cityhood do not forget us dat started dis biz wt u wen u will become national supplier. Pls n pls dnt forget us n concentrate on those dat have much money if possible write our names down on a bk u will dedicate for dis biz only. I know why am sayin all dese oooo. Back to biz i nid zobo leaf,ginger,shoes,dubaicloth,etctomato,onion can u send d prizes to me tru 2go to britnex or whatsapp to 08184025571. I luv north expecially jigawa wia i served
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by cityhood: 5:53am On Oct 02, 2013
sorry for the small break due to some tins that i have to cover ...
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by economia: 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
HE SELLS AT OUTRAGEOUS PRICE
PLEASE AVOID HIM
HE HAS PUT ME IN TERRIBLE DEBT
Re: INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C by economia: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2013
THE GUY WILL SEND ITEMS OF NO MARKET VALUE TO YOU IF YOU SEND HIM YOUR MONEY
THE KIND OF TOMATOES HE SENT TO ME ARE THE EASY MELTING TYPE
I ASKED HIM TO SEND IT ON MONDAY THE GOODS LANDED ON SUNDAY IN WHICH THERE WAS NO MARKET TO SELL IT THAT DAY; SO THE 10 BASKET OF TOMATOES I BOUGHT FROM HIM AT THE RATE OF 5500 WAS SOLD AT 1500 SOME 100
IF YOU WANT TO HEAR MY BIZ MISSHAPE WITH HIM CALL ME ON

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Tipper Truck Is The Best For Haulage Business? / Does Anyone Know About Nylon Recycling Companies In Nigeria / Payhippo Raises $3 Million In Seed Funding To Extend Quick Loans To SMEs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.