Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men (1391 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by ambrosini593(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
ADVICES TO THE SINGLE LADIES
As a woman, Stupidity is when
you sitback cross-legged and search for an
already made
man. Incase you don't know, every already
made man out there, has a woman who has
been with him from when he had only a pair
of shorts and
a single shirt. That's why majority of well to
do men, usually make you nothing but a sex- toy,
for you mean absolutely nothing to them.
He might cheat on her with you, but truth is,
he'l never leave her for you. . . .If you are guilty
of hunting for an already made man, then i
tell you, my dear you are such a cow, you
actually need horns.
When good healthy brains settles, yours
floats!
That man who is head over heels in love with
you right now and you are taking for
granted this minute:::::
He may not own a car.
He may not earn a lot of money.
He may not live in a posh estate.
He may not be able to shower you with gifts
all the time.
He may not have a great job.
But its enough to know you are the only one
he craves for and loves unconditionally .. .. ..
IF He has a heart of gold. He is Honest.
He is very hardworking to make sure u get
satisfied in d nearest future.
He is humble.
He keeps that smile on your face.
He talks to you everyday.
He actually listens to you.
He tolerates you when you're moody.
He wants to know ur family.
He tells you you are beautiful all the time.
He sees you every chance he gets.
He appreciates the tiniest things you do.
He is there when you need him.
He Respects you.
He is proud you are his and likes showing you
off.
And he treats you like a queen. . ..my dear you
are indeed lucky to have him.
He may not have it all now, but one day he
will...
He may not be living his dream now, but one
day he will..
And as He pictures all this..He pictures You.
Ladies, there's no perfect man onearth, never
you forget this fact. Learn to appreciate that
man in your life who strives to beall you
need. That man who promises u nothing but tries
his utmost best to give EVERYTHING

4 Likes

Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by duke4ever: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
This advice is not for Nigerian ladies oh. They are even ready to snatch married men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Good advice , but how many will listen?
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by Enegod(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
duke4ever: This advice is not for Nigerian ladies oh. They are even ready to snatch married men.
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by AtheistD(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Good assessment. Who will listen however angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
ambrosini593: ADVICES TO THE SINGLE LADIES
As a woman, Stupidity is when
you sitback cross-legged and search for an
already made
man. Incase you don't know, every already
made man out there, has a woman who has
been with him from when he had only a pair
of shorts and
a single shirt. That's why majority of well to
do men, usually make you nothing but a sex- toy,
for you mean absolutely nothing to them.
He might cheat on her with you, but truth is,
he'l never leave her for you. . . .If you are guilty
of hunting for an already made man, then i
tell you, my dear you are such a cow, you
actually need horns.
When good healthy brains settles, yours
floats!
That man who is head over heels in love with
you right now and you are taking for
granted this minute:::::
He may not own a car.
He may not earn a lot of money.
He may not live in a posh estate.
He may not be able to shower you with gifts
all the time.
He may not have a great job.
But its enough to know you are the only one
he craves for and loves unconditionally .. .. ..
IF He has a heart of gold. He is Honest.
He is very hardworking to make sure u get
satisfied in d nearest future.
He is humble.
He keeps that smile on your face.
He talks to you everyday.
He actually listens to you.
He tolerates you when you're moody.
He wants to know ur family.
He tells you you are beautiful all the time.
He sees you every chance he gets.
He appreciates the tiniest things you do.
He is there when you need him.
He Respects you.
He is proud you are his and likes showing you
off.
And he treats you like a queen. . ..my dear you
are indeed lucky to have him.
He may not have it all now, but one day he
will...
He may not be living his dream now, but one
day he will..
And as He pictures all this..He pictures You.
Ladies, there's no perfect man onearth, never
you forget this fact. Learn to appreciate that
man in your life who strives to beall you
need. That man who promises u nothing but tries
his utmost best to give EVERYTHING
Good one!! but dey wont listen so, leave dem and face ur bussness.
But my happiness is after dey must have finished chasing shadows dey will have themselves 2 blame.
We all knw dat dey re good in shouting MEN RE WICKED when dey must hav failed.
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
Are you now trying to say if I should meet a man today who has a good job, a car and money, I should run away because he is already made Because someone was with him when he was making all the money Just asking because I don't understand what you're trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by NaijaHotGuy: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2013
alutacontinua: Are you now trying to say if I should meet a man today who has a good job, a car and money, I should run away because he is already made Because someone was with him when he was making all the money Just asking because I don't understand what you're trying to say.

.......invitation to false logic...........

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by Mynd44: 1:03am On Jun 09, 2013
This ought to be good
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by lovelydoll: 1:31am On Jun 09, 2013
Please if
you want me to make you,you better make me. That means i must be at the same level as you ,broke with no car ,so we can be poor together and not take advantage of the other.

but if i am made,you better be made,else i marry someone else.
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by True2myself24(f): 3:09am On Jun 09, 2013
Mmm I don't agree with this. Absolutely nothing wrong with going for an already made man. Might even save your relationship from some stress due to financial issues. And a man made be financially stable but it doesn't mean that a woman can't still impact his life. What about being with someone who once had a prideful spirit and through your impact on their life you were able to help humble them? Being with someone from scratch can also mean being with someone who was at an emotional low and helping them overcome that certain struggle. It's not always about money.

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by ShirelleBaby: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2013
[quote
author=True2myself24]Mmm I don't agree with this. Absolutely
nothing wrong with going for an already made man. Might even save
your relationship from some stress due to financial issues. And a man
made be financially stable but it doesn't mean that a woman can't still
impact his life. What about being with someone who once had a prideful
spirit and through your impact on their life you were able to help
humble them? Being with someone from scratch can also mean being with
someone who was at an emotional low and helping them overcome that
certain struggle. It's not always about money. [/quote]kisses dear,u nailed it..tell dem for me
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by joshneku: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2013
9Ja ladies and money! God forbide. Una go hear am.
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by Agrika: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2013
Abegi Na today, after strugguling with him to make it, he leaves you for another "sweet sixteen"... The best is to be with someone who has "potential", when i say potential i mean someone that is going to "arrive" say in the next 2-3years at most.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by 2kurupt(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
Agrika: Abegi Na today, after strugguling with him to make it, he leaves you for another "sweet sixteen"... The best is to be with someone who has "potential", when i say potential i mean someone that is going to "arrive" say in the next 2-3years at most.

So how do you know one who will 'arrive' in 2-3 years?
Even stock markets do crash, natural disasters happen, investments disappear & billionaires suddenly find themselves broke
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by Odunharry(m): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
True2myself24: Mmm I don't agree with this. Absolutely nothing wrong with going for an already made man. Might even save your relationship from some stress due to financial issues. And a man made be financially stable but it doesn't mean that a woman can't still impact his life. What about being with someone who once had a prideful spirit and through your impact on their life you were able to help humble them? Being with someone from scratch can also mean being with someone who was at an emotional low and helping them overcome that certain struggle. It's not always about money.
what d op meant is gals shud stick with their guys irrespective of their financial power
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
What I understand from this article is that ladies should try and avoid being materialistic- as in attaching material favours and gains to their emotion and allowing materialism and money to decide who they date or marry.

But then, I don't see anything wrong in a lady falling in love with an already made guy so long as she is sure she isn't faking the love just cos the guy has money and providing her material needs.

You know, as a lady, u won't know how bad a guy feels to discover or suspect that u are dating or married to him just because he has some money or material favours to dish out, it hurts every man to the core!

Finally, there are already made guys who are also lonely and searching for love, pls don't run away from them as a result of what u read online or hear people say, just get closer to him and get to know him with your guards and wisdom on.

Remember, some guys were born in well to do family, hence, they didn't witness poverty or hardship, so they too deserve to be loved, and some lost their childhood love or school love or family-related love, etc while growing financially, so they too deserve to be loved equally like a broke guy or a guy who is still struggling to stand financially.

Love isn't meant for the poor or broke guys alone, the rich or comfy guys also need love, but be wise and don't just fall in love with a guy cos he has money, love him cos u cherish his entire personality.

Stop looking down on guys who are still struggling financially cos tomorrow is as unpredictable as the rainfall.

I know its not easy on the part of the ladies, not with the unpredictable nature of our economy, the rampant poverty here and there which makes many Nigerians afraid of future and hence, seeking for a safe ground to stand on, which isn't guaranteed anyway. Just pray b4 u make ur decisions and dnt be materially influenced in choosing romance/life partner, only God guarantees future!

Like I said, I know its not easy, but u ladies can do better if u decide to, just avoid bad friends and bad companies and u will make good life decisions.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by MrsChima1(f): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
Thank God for my family!!!
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by HURUCHI(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
DailyNews: What I understand from this article is that ladies should try and avoid being materialistic- as in attaching material favours and gains to their emotion and allowing materialism and money to decide who they date or marry.

But then, I don't see anything wrong in a lady falling in love with an already made guy so long as she is sure she isn't faking the love just cos the guy has money and providing her material needs.

You know, as a lady, u won't know how bad a guy feels to discover or suspect that u are dating or married to him just because he has some money or material favours to dish out, it hurts every man to the core!

Finally, there are already made guys who are also lonely and searching for love, pls don't run away from them as a result of what u read online or hear people say, just get closer to him and get to know him with your guards and wisdom on.

Remember, some guys were born in well to do family, hence, they didn't witness poverty or hardship, so they too deserve to be loved, and some lost their childhood love or school love or family-related love, etc while growing financially, so they too deserve to be loved equally like a broke guy or a guy who is still struggling to stand financially.

Love isn't meant for the poor or broke guys alone, the rich or comfy guys also need love, but be wise and don't just fall in love with a guy cos he has money, love him cos u cherish his entire personality.

Stop looking down on guys who are still struggling financially cos tomorrow is as unpredictable as the rainfall.

I know its not easy on the part of the ladies, not with the unpredictable nature of our economy, the rampant poverty here and there which makes many Nigerians afraid of future and hence, seeking for a safe ground to stand on, which isn't guaranteed anyway. Just pray b4 u make ur decisions and dnt be materially influenced in choosing romance/life partner, only God guarantees future!

Like I said, I know its not easy, but u ladies can do better if u decide to, just avoid bad friends and bad companies and u will make good life decisions.

good one
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by Truckpusher(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mrs..Chima:
Thank God for my family!!!
Look at who's thanking God....smh
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by HURUCHI(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
Truckpusher: Look at who's thanking God....smh

meaning
Re: Why Girls Should Build Their On Men Instead Of Already Made Men by vivianc(f): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Why are Nigerian men always looking for who will build them? What happened to everyone building him/herself?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Penguins Propose / Taking A Fertility Test Before Marriage; Right Or Wrong? / 10 Types Of Women Men Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.