Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (79877 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by handysuzy(f): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Call it a counter thread if you must

I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Asking a guy you just met for recharge card
This is very annoying. It makes you look cheap. A guy met you in the afternoon, gave you a call in the evening and you are already asking
him to send you a recharge card. Trust me, that guy can never respect you. He might eventually send you the recharge card, but the only thing on his mind would be to sleep with you once or twice and get rid of you.

2. Judging a guy by his looks
I believe guys should be the ones that should be hell bent on beauty and physical appearance. Dont fall for a guy chiefly because he looks good physically. You need to access his acumen, sense of judgment, level-headedness, dreams etc. What makes a good guy is by far more than just looks.

3. Having sex with a guy the day you met him
This is uncalled for. You automatically lose some respect if you allow this guy to get down with you the first day you met him. Little kisses here and there and some cuddling would do, if you are tempted, let him feel your boobs just to get yourself wet. The longer you make a guy wait, the more he will appreciate you and value your body. No one values what he gets easily.

4. Pouting of lips to take a selfie
Do we have to do this? Its so disgusting. Okay fine, I am guilty of this too and am going to stop. Every picture of a girl on facebook shows her pouting her lips to look pretty. This doesn't make us look prettier; it only make us look childish. I didnt realise it makes me look like a kid until my boyfriend told me 5 days ago.

5. Manipulating a guy to over spend for you on a date.
Because he looks rich and came to the eatery in a car makes you feel you can drain his pocket abi. This instantaneously tells the guy that you are a hungry girl and from a very poor background. Cant you just order for just one ice cream or a soft drink and be fine with this cool dude. Even if you do not like him, do not do this. Trust me, the guy will never call you again and if he does he only wants to get laid just once. The worst is taking your friend along so that you can both finish him.

6. Forcing yourself on a guy that doesn't give a damn about you
If a guy likes you, he will show it. Dont you ever force yourself on a guy. You can indicate some green lights but don't force yourself on him. If you do he will treat you like shit. I have read some post here on Nairaland telling girls how to woo a guy. Dont try it. There are a million subtle ways to make him see that you like him than forcing yourself on him and asking him out outrightly.

7. Keeping too many boyfriends
Cant we just be cool with one guy we love? 8 boyfriends equals to 8 dicks. Jesus Christ! How many guys are combing you?

8. Excessive Make Up
Excessive make up make us look like masquerades, ojuju calabar like Tiwa Savage. Trust me, guys dont like girls with excessive make-ups. I have heard guys say it more than a thousand times how much they hate excessive make up on ladies. Look natural and if you must apply make ups, make it very lite.

478 Likes 142 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
At least some girls are different... just like Handysuzy(f)

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Second to grace this wonderful thread....

Handysuzy, reading this really got me smiling. I think you'd be "perfect" for any man in a relationship.

Including me. grin

25 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by handysuzy(f): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
impactz: At least some girls are different... just like Handysuzy(f)

Dont be so quick to judge bro. That I came up with this doesnt make me a saint. I am not saying 'am a bad girl though.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
That excessive makeup, just pisses the hek out of me...Makeup is meant to enhance our beauty, and not to make us look like a totally different person....Imagine a black chic, walking around with a white face?. angry angry angry

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
I go hug wet transformer if this thread no make frontpage.
Like this
[img]http://2.bp..com/-85vYZxPaAV8/TVkMlnmtELI/AAAAAAAABKU/dNcwnmhmNwc/s1600/181784_1822682284287_1157124586_32104517_2160828_n.jpg[/img]

PS: Latest on Oyakhilome divorce: Anita spoke with Premium Times today, insists no going back. Full story Here

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
handysuzy:

Dont be so quick to judge bro. The fact that I came up with this doesnt make me a saint. I am not saying 'am a bad girl though.

am not judging sis. but for you to bring this up means you dislike it.

3 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
angry If this thread no make front page, see what I would do below

232 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by farano(f): 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
No. 3 is none of your business or lemme say it's nobody's business @op

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by sirjohnson(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ok, guys, I want to give you tips on how to make any woman in the world fall in love completely with you. See it Here After reading this, you can go ahead and woo the president's daughter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hannesy(f): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lol op u re pouting ooooo
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
its none of my business grin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hannesy(f): 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
didadavid: I go hug wet transformer if this thread no make frontpage.
frankben: If this thread no make front page, see what I would do below
didadavid: I go hug wet transformer if this thread no make frontpage.
lol smh

5 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by vizkiz: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Begging for recharge card

There was this chick on my bbm...we chat like once every 2weeks, and it always a very shortand boring one (those bit*ches wIth the "k" sh*t)

I was shocked when she started asking me "hope you'v eaten today" and what are you doing presently....not knowing she will end up with "please can you hep me with one thousand naira card? Like wtf!!!! angry

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hmmmmm.....

This is front page material.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Beckybeky(f): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nawa for dis counter thread o
Anyway u made some valid points though

Add dis
1. Replying chats with 'k', 'tnx'
2. Flaking on guys

LaurelP where are u?

17 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by lokito: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Op also add this:
They should stop drinking and smoking like their fathers rather they should start cooking and cleaning like their mothers

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Danhumprey: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
handysuzy: Call it a counter thread if you must

8. Excessive Make Up
Excessive make up make us look like masqurades, ojuju calabar like Tiwa Savage. Trust me, guys dont like girls with excessive make-ups. I have heard guys say it more than a thousand times how much they hate excessive make up on ladies. Look natural and if you must apply make ups, make it very lite.
That number 8 exactly explain what I think. I don't dig make-up,but if a girl must use make-up,it should be light make up!

14 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by pedrojustice: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by firstolalekan(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014

# Thinking that every guy that smiles or give nice gesture is lusting after them.
# Thinking because they have holes between their legs, they can get or have anything they want.
# Borrowing money and not wanting to pay back. wtf! And if you ask, they will start thinking that you're not cool or one is not a gentleman. Girls una dey crase. I be mumu or father Christmas?
#pouting their thick smelly lips for selfie is what annoys me the most.
#When they misbehave and truly deserves hot slap, they still want you to pamper, beg and treat them "like a lady" nonsense!

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
glitest: That excessive makeup, just pisses the hek out of me...Makeup is meant to enhance our beauty, and not to make us look like a totally different person....Imagine, a black chic, walking around with a white face. angry angry angry
LWKMDgrin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by onihaxy: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
hmmmm

46 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Agimor(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Patiently waiting for the invaders to arrived.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Danhumprey: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
That number 4 is so freaking annoying,eh! Sometime,I just feel like slapping the hell out of such girls. What the fùck are you 'pouting' for? It's like they want to kiss their phone screen or the monkey that's standing infront of them. Mtcheeeww.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
OK.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by LaurelP(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Beckybeky: Nawa for dis counter thread o
Anyway u made some valid points though

Add dis
1. Replying chats with 'k', 'tnx'
2. Flaking on guys

LaurelP where are u?

Present smiley
She's on point plus these

1. Disgracing a guy openly just to feel fly

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by DonaldGenes(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Op, You literally forgot to add "Your fellow girls asking us for our joystick indirectly on BBM?
Some goes like this " Can I see what you're carrying about?
So blisteringly awkward

13 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ok, Digested. Awwwww! Lest i 4gt, i b man sef.

#zoomsoffthread

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by vivaciouzz(f): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
I love dis..especially keeping many boyfriends.. I hate and can't do dat.

19 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Danhumprey: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
handysuzy: Call it a counter thread if you must

1. Asking a guy you just met for recharge card
This is very annoying. It makes you look cheap. A guy met you in the afternoon, gave you a call in the evening and you are already asking
him to send you recharge a card. Trust me, that guy can never respect you. He might eventually send you the recharge card, but the only thing on his mind would be to sleep with you once or twice and get rid of you.

3. Having sex with a guy the day you met him
This is uncalled for. You automatically lose some respect if you allow this guy to get down with you the first day you met him. Little kisses here and there and some cuddling would do, if you are tempted, let him feel your boobs just to get yourself wet. The longer you make a guy wait, the more he will appreciate you and value your body. No one values what he gets easily.

@bolded,Ooops! I think I'm lost. Care to explain?wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Teenagers Having Sex In A Cemetery In Kaduna Caught And Arraigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.