Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. (1620 Views)

6 Ways Parents Complicate The Matrimonial Future Of Their Children. / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by Dannyxy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
Teenage exuberance and nonsense conversation... lol shussh...
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
You are an eediot. Google a psychiatrist and book an appointment now that you are still mentally able to handle a computer

9 Likes

Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by slymm(f): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2013
grin@Jennykadry, why so violent...? The guy has asked a simple question. Everyone has a kinky side and one weird turn on or the other. Perhaps having intimacy on his parents bed gets his boat rocking. Live and let live no?
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by Dannyxy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
jennykadry: You are an eediot. Google a psychiatrist and book an appointment now that you are still mentally able to handle a computer
hello,who are u?pls if u dn't an ans 2 d question kindly luk away,der is no need 4 insults nw...
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by biolabee(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
People Thinking this way makes me more and more see reason with ileoba's assertion that the mentally ill walk among us

I SEE ILL PEOPLE
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by slymm(f): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
There is nothing ill in what he has asked. Stop acting like a prude and simply say yes it is ok, or no it is not ok. Many of the people acting like Op has asked a weird question do stranger things when it comes to sex.

1 Like

Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
To me, it is not right, i don't even bring ladies home when i was still with my parents.
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by angelTI(f): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
@OP, y in ur wildest imaginations think such?

whatever happens to RESPECT?

1 Like

Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by greatgod2012(f): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
@op, no, its not right, if you do it, it means you dont have respect for your parents.
May God help you.
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by Akinagirl(f): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
To me it sounds disrespectful. Go get your own matrimonial bed.

1 Like

Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by slymm(f): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
Just like having pre marital sex is disrespectful to the parents who brought you up.
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by aadetoyin(f): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
It simply shows that u do not respect ur parents but if u do not agree just tell ur Dad that u just did it in his bed and watch wat happens next grin
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2013
biolabee: People Thinking this way makes me more and more see reason with ileoba's assertion that the mentally ill walk among us

I SEE ILL PEOPLE
grin
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
your parents bed ? really ?!?! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
Disrespect of the highest order, urgh
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by blackmann(m): 1:55am On Aug 12, 2013
There are too many small kids on this Forum.
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by dayokanu(m): 3:08am On Aug 12, 2013
Nothing wrong.

When your parents are in bed tell them to shift small for you and your bf
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 12, 2013
dayokanu: Nothing wrong.

When your parents are in bed tell them to shift small for you and your bf
Thought this was a serious comment and then I saw your name
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by Dannyxy(m): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2013
ibkaye: Disrespect of the highest order, urgh
how did u trace diz topic?it's been almost two month since i opened it...it wz my first topic,i knew diz topic would piss pple off nd pple would reply...nt dat i would do it,i am to holy 4 dat
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2013
Oh, it is very good. Just make sure u invite your parents to join in. Ewu Abia! embarassed
Re: Teenage exuberance and silly talk.. by sharubutu(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2013
Abomination, taboo, sacrilege, curse, .......

(1) (Reply)

At A Cross Road / Can I Complain? / She Told Me To Come & See Her Parents With Wines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.