Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

How Can I Stop My Brother From Marrying This Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Brother From Marrying This Woman (6014 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / 6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Stop My Brother From Marrying This Woman by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
I think she should be more worried about getting herself a husband, she seems to be more worried about other people's business but her own. Let your brother carry his own cross and mind your own. You are not the one he wants to wake up to every morning neither are u the one he wants to make his life partner. Minding your own business doesnt require you to have a doctrate, its about time u learnt how to.

While you are busy making noise on NL, how about u come tell us how many abortions "your decent self" has had before you come here judging other people. She got pregnant and faced the consequences, if the children have survived this far without your brother's assistance, im sure she can still manage to raise them without assistance, the way she did before he came into her life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bank Account For Kids / The Reason Most Married Women Don't Visit Husband's People / Why Do Some Mothers Reject Potential Suitors For Their Daughters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.