Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day (3737 Views)

Fixed / I No Fit Shout (18+pic) / I No Fit Laugh See (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by fubbyy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kai... It happened this evening o, in a birthday party,everybody was in a pool swimming both guys and galz, one of my guys quickly left the pool and refused coming back,I kept asking him what happened but he kept silent

As my guy and being the one who invited me to the event I went to ask him,he said one chick just remove her pad inside the pool,I taught he was lying till he told the gal not to try that rubbish again,the chick replied by saying "its not a big deal" damn... And I was already swimming like a fish

Gals why na,why some of you be like this na, I no fit swim for pool again

2 Likes

Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by davroca16(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
shocked choi!!

thats quite surprising. but you should know that every girl has a dirty attitude naa wink
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by iebanehita(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
Damn it!!!

That girl don finally wash her dirty linen for public.

See her yeye mouth saying ''Its no big deal'' just to defend her silly/stewpid act.

Mscheww!!
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by 25omega(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
that is a nasty girl who has no respect for herself and the other people using the pool. common sense dictates that if you are on your period you should not be in the pool especially if you are rocking a bloody pad geez. i would have called her out on that b.s so everyone would know
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by daduke2k(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Wanted to laugh when I saw the thread title but changed my mind. Girls and guys can be stupid at times and I don't know if I should blame it on just being plain stupid. A general pool for everyone and you would be surprised that most guys urinate inside it.
Now a girl removing her pad in the water, don't the pool management observe the shower before swim rule? The essense of a bathroom near a pool is for u to do ur business before going into the pool.

Anyway, I just pray that there is enough chlorine to kill the horrors she released.
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by Coefficient(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Yuck!
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by aniiii(f): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nasty girl

sorry munchkin kiss ill invite you to come swim with me soon wink wink
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by kokoA(m): 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2013
@poster. Please go for HIV test first thing on monday morning.

1 Like

Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gross! Buh not every qirl z lyk daht na...Ma GF can't act dat silly shit!
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by AbuMikey(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
Eeewww *spits on my left hand side*
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by braine(m): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2013
What kind of party was that sef that such a girl was given invitation to?

1 Like

Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by Mynd44: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2013
Now that's nasty
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 09, 2013
Nasty trick.
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by AwesomeDaniel(m): 3:01am On Jun 09, 2013
Lol.. Op you are very a funny dude..
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by True2myself24(f): 3:16am On Jun 09, 2013
That was nasty. People do a lot of nasty things in the pool. That's why there's chlorine in it. Otherwise we'd be swallowing each other's pee every time we got water in our mouths. And the girl is very dumb for swimming with a pad on instead of a tampon.

1 Like

Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by Aafulenu(f): 5:19am On Jun 09, 2013
where is picture to prove?

fubbyy: Kai... It happened this evening o, in a birthday party,everybody was in a pool swimming both guys and galz, one of my guys quickly left the pool and refused coming back,I kept asking him what happened but he kept silent

As my guy and being the one who invited me to the event I went to ask him,he said one chick just remove her pad inside the pool,I taught he was lying till he told the gal not to try that rubbish again,the chick replied by saying "its not a big deal" damn... And I was already swimming like a fish

Gals why na,why some of you be like this na, I no fit swim for pool again

if it was really a pad then the water should change colour, shouldnt it? if the water didnt, then it is safe to say the pad was an empty one, thus her saying its not a big deal
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by Nomski0(f): 6:12am On Jun 09, 2013
Aafulenu:

if it was really a pad then the water should change colour, shouldnt it? if the water didnt, then it is safe to say the pad was an empty one, thus her saying its not a big deal
I was just thinking the same thing too....it was probably unused since she said no big deal and the water didnt change colour.
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by mejai(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2013
All of u sayin d water didn't change colour, is it red sea dat u want to see? Dumb question! Hw can a blood frm a pad change d whole pool for it 2 be noticed

6 Likes

Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by fubbyy(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Giiyaz: Gross! Buh not every qirl z lyk daht na...Ma GF can't act dat silly shit!
but the chick is also somebody's GF,and her guy would say the same thing as you
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by rodeo0070(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2013
Ewwwwww!
*Vomits*

2 Likes

Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2013
Tufiaaaaaa
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by fubbyy(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2013
Aafulenu: where is picture to prove?

how can a small blood in a pad change the whole pool? Beside it was around evening time and the pool was very rough with crowed

Anyway what I can't say is if its an empty one or not but for her to do that and accept doing it gives me plenty wild imagination, because water enter my mouth plenty times when we were doing acrobatics
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by Aafulenu(f): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2013
mejai: All of u sayin d water didn't change colour, is it red sea dat u want to see? Dumb question! Hw can a blood frm a pad change d whole pool for it 2 be noticed

common, a soaked pad will definitely change the colour of the water (in the area it was), and it will take a little time to diffuse completely
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by denzel2009: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2013
In short, you don swallow blood now?
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by Aafulenu(f): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2013
fubbyy: how can a small blood in a pad change the whole pool? Beside it was around evening time and the pool was very rough with crowed

Anyway what I can't say is if its an empty one or not but for her to do that and accept doing it gives me plenty wild imagination, because water enter my mouth plenty times when we were doing acrobatics

small blood in a pad? do u knw the amount of blood a pad can hold?

dont get me wrong, what she did isnt nice at all, she should have stepped into the restroom to remove it

am just saying i think its an empty pad that the reason she didnt see anything wrong in what she did
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by fubbyy(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2013
Aafulenu:

dont get me wrong, what she did isnt nice at all, she should have stepped into the restroom to remove it

am just saying i think its an empty pad that the reason she didnt see anything wrong in what she did
OMG... So the blood dey plenty like that? Damn.. This makes me wanna vomit here

i agree with you that it might be an empty one but we no come know that one na, I always think that as long as pad is under there is already holding blood
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by fubbyy(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Aafulenu:

OMG... So the blood dey plenty like that? Damn.. This makes me wanna vomit here

i agree with you that it might be an empty one but we no come know that one na, I always think that as long as pad is under there is already holding blood

This thing even killed my libido of phucking one chick I got that yesterday
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by djeezy(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2013
Yuck! That's nasty. Dirty attitude.
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by Cestmoi1(f): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2013
lyk criusly? dat was a vry nasty and irritable attitude.onidoti! #spits
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by Mynd44: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2013
Y'all are grossing me out
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by Aafulenu(f): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I No Fit Swim 4 Pool Again,a Gal Removed Her Pad Inside Pool 2day by drake99: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2013
We went for a picnic while in school,while we were swimming me and one chick got into a romance,as we were kissing I quickly took my finger down below to get some, to my biggest surprise,I touched pad, I asked she said it was empty,damn.. That killed my mojo immediately,girls do plenty things o

But poster o,there's nothing romantic about this topic,its too disgusting to be here,mod please move this to health section

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups? / Gay Dads Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy In Us / Just Landed In Abj For A Date With A Popular Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.