Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,576 members, 7,840,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... (2325 Views)

This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by HURUCHI(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
ayando: @ poster. you need to be patient with her; that is one of the disadvantages of dating younger ladies.They are completely unstable and adventurous.

true
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Dondbuzor: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44: The girl does not like you....her mum on the other hand does, marry the mum and save us the headache

1000likes
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by lovelydoll: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
I
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by lovelydoll: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
The solution here is this guy has to wait for her to grow. weather you like it or not.She is in a different point in her life,she is 19,and still discovering herself.she should even go to school and focus on her books.If this guy loved her he would wait until she graduates from school and matures a little more to understand things.

30 and 40 doesn't sound bad but 19 and 29 sounds bad.
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by platodeen(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Wait until she gets older.
May God spare our lives, i want to wed her by 31

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie Producer Who Sleéps With Girls Caught In The Act / If You Were An "ADULT ACTOR" What Would Be Your StageName / Some Girls Are Silly..read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.