Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... (2322 Views)

This British Woman I Met On Facebook Wanted Me To Visit Her. / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by platodeen(m): 12:54am On Jun 09, 2013
I am a guy of 29 hoping to date a girl of 19 in my area. Her mum is known for a No-nonsense woman who chase away any intending suitor, at times, through public embarrassment.
The case with me is so different that her mum consented by pretending never to know that anything transpires between both of us. Recently,she (the girl) requested that i buy her some ice-cream as a way of accepting my proposal. Surprisingly, the following day,the mother who out of fear i don't greet,greeted me and thanked me. This does not goes to say she is poor but, i see it as a sign of acceptance. She (the girl) threatened me with her mum shortly after discovering the age difference between us but each time i come across her mum, all i get is pleasant response to my greetings. The girl is on and off. When you see her behaving pleasant now,the next moment,she might just felt like knocking me down with a sledge.
There is no doubt to the fact that i love her,but what can i do to make her decision stable? There is no doubt as to whether she wants me too but observingly,she is confused. Most especially when her no nonsense mother is consenting.
I actually need advice on what to do that will make her feel secure and comfortable with me.
Candid advice,please.

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Mynd44: 1:01am On Jun 09, 2013
The girl does not like you....her mum on the other hand does, marry the mum and save us the headache

9 Likes

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Afam4eva(m): 1:14am On Jun 09, 2013
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 09, 2013
Wait until she gets older.
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Dygeasy(m): 2:41am On Jun 09, 2013
Are you really 29?

Cos...

...this happened to me when I was 16. Do you really need anybody's help to think straight?

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 09, 2013
Mod Afam!
Afam4eva: lol grin
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by True2myself24(f): 3:18am On Jun 09, 2013
You're too old; she's too young.

3 Likes

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 09, 2013
For a 19yrs old,i would say that is pretty normal. Jst hang around a little while,shes still needs a lot of evaluation to do. The mum reminds me of my mum when i was 18. I noticed she prefered older guys and welcomd them more than my sch mates that came around. I guess she believed that nothing tangible could come out of relationshp with my mates bck then. Dont forget it her decision,nt the mums',dont go pleasing the mum jst becos she's comfortable with your presence.

3 Likes

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 09, 2013
chidyhels: For a 19yrs old,i would say that is pretty normal. Jst hang around a little while,shes still needs a lot of evaluation to do. The mum reminds me of my mum when i was 18. I noticed she prefered older guys and welcomd them more than my sch mates that came around. I guess she believed that nothing tangible could come out of relationshp with my mates bck then. Dont forget it her decision,nt the mums',dont go pleasing the mum jst becos she's comfortable with your presence.

Ditto.. You arent marrying the Mum..
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by anangboy(m): 5:34am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44: The girl does not like you....her mum on the other hand does, marry the mum and save us the headache

You insensitive ugly punk, how abt you shut up wen u av nuttin sensible to write? Likes-wh0re.

3 Likes

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Mynd44: 6:51am On Jun 09, 2013
anangboy:

You insensitive ugly punk, how abt you shut up wen u av nuttin sensible to write? Likes-wh0re.
How about you learn to see things for what they are....the girl is not into him. Is that rocket science? But since the mother is, he can go for her....

Moral of that is....she should be the one he tried to impress and get her to like him since he would ba marrying her and not the mother.

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd you get time o. Arguing with someone from a region where they believe 16 people are more than 19 in number...to the extent of displaying such idiocy on national tv.

Mynd_44:
How about you learn to see things for what they are....the girl is not into him. Is that rocket science? But since the mother is, he can go for her....

Moral of that is....she should be the one he tried to impress and get her to like him since he would ba marrying her and not the mother.
anangboy:

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by specialguest(f): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2013
It is not unusual for a 19 year old lady to behave erratic sometimes especially when she starts hanging out with a matured man. It is either you give her sometime to grow up both mentally and emotionally before you approach her fully ( in any case you would be way over 33 then) or you have to bear with the unstable attitude till she gradually comes around. However, i would suggest you allow her be with someone around her age except if you have plans to marry her soon. At 19 her dreams and aspirations are way different from yours.
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Henrypraise: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2013
Guy call d babe make u tell her wetin u write for here, den watch her behaviour, women don't knw unless u tell dem. U av to use ur age diff as an advantage. Gud look bro
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by anangboy(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:

How bout you learn not to be insolently conclusive? because the mom appears nice, you equate that with her falling for him? You rite tho bout him focusing on the gal. But the truth is you cant force som1 to like you.
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by anangboy(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2013
smartchoice: Mynd you get time o. Arguing with someone from a region where they believe 16 people are more than 19 in number...to the extent of displaying such idiocy on national tv.

Listen trick, the only thing smart bout you is probably ur phone. Utter one more word and l'l beat u like a shortchanged pìmp.

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2013
@anangfowl it takes intelligence, integrity, not brute force or lies. Ask akpabio ... threats of a fowl to a tiger is plain meaningless cos we're not on the same horizon. Find fowls like yourself to threaten. Eediot.

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by anangboy(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2013
^^So what is ur problem again bish? Altruism attempting to save the proles from some perceived miscarriage of justice.

You would look less stoopid had you understood the context of ma post before ur brain atrophication crept in. Clueless clod.

Get ma name outta ur mouth bish. D only thing that should be there are druggie dìcks. Sucking dìcks should be d only thing u good at.
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Mynd44: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2013
anangboy:

How bout you learn not to be insolently conclusive? because the mom appears nice, you equate that with her falling for him? You rite tho bout him focusing on the gal. But the truth is you cant force som1 to like you.
You need to improve your comprehension skills bro

2 Likes

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by sirlaw2(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2013
I was actually hoping that u would prove them wrong bt u actually comfirmed that u lack inteligence... think b4 u talk bro, if u do dat, u will go far in life, trust me...
anangboy:

Listen trick, the only thing smart bout you is probably ur phone. Utter one more word and l'l beat u like a shortchanged pìmp.

3 Likes

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by anangboy(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
You need to improve your comprehension skills bro

You need to improve your self esteem ability son. Wh0ring for likes and acceptance on the internet won't take you so far.

1 Like

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by anangboy(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2013
sir.law:
I was actually hoping that u would prove them wrong bt u actually comfirmed that u lack inteligence... think b4 u talk bro, if u do dat, u will go far in life, trust me...

I was hoping you will prove me right that a self absorbed intelligent person should be able to spell 'intelligence'.

Rid yourself of your self righteous illusory conflict. If you do this, you will go far in life. . .trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Mynd44: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2013
anangboy:

You need to improve your self esteem ability son. Wh0ring for likes and acceptance on the internet won't take you so far.
Likes? Lawd knows I don't give an eff
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by sleekch1c(f): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
platodeen: I am a guy of 29 hoping to date a girl of 19 in my area. Her mum is known for a No-nonsense woman who chase away any intending suitor, at times, through public embarrassment.
The case with me is so different that her mum consented by pretending never to know that anything transpires between both of us. Recently,she (the girl) requested that i buy her some ice-cream as a way of accepting my proposal. Surprisingly, the following day,the mother who out of fear i don't greet,greeted me and thanked me. This does not goes to say she is poor but, i see it as a sign of acceptance. She (the girl) threatened me with her mum shortly after discovering the age difference between us but each time i come across her mum, all i get is pleasant response to my greetings. The girl is on and off. When you see her behaving pleasant now,the next moment,she might just felt like knocking me down with a sledge.
There is no doubt to the fact that i love her,but what can i do to make her decision stable? There is no doubt as to whether she wants me too but observingly,she is confused. Most especially when her no nonsense mother is consenting.
I actually need advice on what to do that will make her feel secure and comfortable with me.
Candid advice,please.

U seem like u dnt have much going for u.most sensible and busy men ur age that i knw dnt go sneaking arnd with teenagers.Get sm1 ur age....agbaya angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Mynd44: 6:01am On Jun 11, 2013
sleekch1c:

U seem like u dnt have much going for u.most sensible and busy men ur age that i knw dnt go sneaking arnd with teenagers.Get sm1 ur age....agbaya angry angry
But she is above 18 na. She is totally legal
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2013
Dygeasy: Are you really 29?
Cos...
...this happened to me when I was 16. Do you really need anybody's help to think straight?
Age doesn't determined maturity !!!

Op,Just do what a man shd do when u need a girl to be urs and forget abt wether the mum shown green light or not unless u wanna shift ur ministry to d mama !!!

Wetin kwonsern u with d mum ..... Convince the girl u re the right dude,the mum's issue comes up larer !!!
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by sexymoma(f): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
Why are people saying the guy is old and the lady is too young, when i was 19 i dated some1 of 28, it depends on your level of maturity. @op i think the lady haven't seen reasons for dating you probably she still think she s into a kind of secondary school love, if you must prove your love to her you have to come down to her level, dont tell her much about love tell her much about life, let her see reasons why her mum feels you the right person for her, play maturity, let her think like a mature girl not like a 19yr old girl, bred her thought, brain, reasons to your level by coming down to her level, i bet you people would envy you. Good Luck.

2 Likes

Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by HURUCHI(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44: The girl does not like you....her mum on the other hand does, marry the mum and save us the headache

u day crazzzzzz abi
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by Mynd44: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
HURUCHI:

u day crazzzzzz abi
It is what it is
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by HURUCHI(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is what it is

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by ayando(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
sleekch1c:

Have you forgotten the saying: catch them young. You can not blame him because we have stories of people who marry younger ladies and they are happy for it.it is all about his intention
Re: Her Mum Wanted Me For Her But,... by ayando(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ poster. you need to be patient with her; that is one of the disadvantages of dating younger ladies.They are completely unstable and adventurous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Pouting When Taking Selfies??? / Why Do Mad Men Get Neked Easily While Female Dont / Photo: Naija Babe Fainted After Boyfriend Of Many Years Proposed To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.