Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,008 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? (658 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans / Oko Akata: Has Anyone Seen This Nigerian Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? by Princessmel(f): 3:28am On Jun 09, 2013
Dis one pass naija juju movie o , if you've seen it, what were your thoughts?
Re: Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? by VillageBoi(m): 4:59am On Jun 09, 2013
Princessmel: Dis one pass naija juju movie o , if you've seen it, what were your thoughts?

Which 'exact' film do you mean? There are a number of them out there with exorcism as the subject. Fret not... all na film trick grin
Re: Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? by Princessmel(f): 5:13am On Jun 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

Which 'exact' film do you mean? There are a number of them out there with exorcism as the subject. Fret not... all na film trick grin

The last exorcism part 2, shitt looked pretty real to me o, I'm still begging for sleep days after, sleep has eluded me cry
Re: Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? by VillageBoi(m): 5:41am On Jun 09, 2013
Princessmel:

The last exorcism part 2, shitt looked pretty real to me o, I'm still begging for sleep days after, sleep has eluded me cry

I have not seen that one, but now you've mentioned it I definitely will. Aawwwww it's still just film tricks. Think of it like that and you'll sleep easy wink
Re: Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? by Princessmel(f): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2013
VillageBoi:

I have not seen that one, but now you've mentioned it I definitely will. Aawwwww it's still just film tricks. Think of it like that and you'll sleep easy wink

I'll try, thanks and hopefully it doesn't have the same effect on you as it did on me cry
Re: Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? by VillageBoi(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2013
Princessmel:

I'll try, thanks and hopefully it doesn't have the same effect on you as it did on me cry

You're welcome. Sadly horror movies don't scare me; I wish they did.
Re: Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? by khanivorous(f): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2013
Is it the one of " father merryl; god is not here today"

Can't really place the name

Excavation bla bla bla in africa??
Re: Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? by Princessmel(f): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
khanivorous: Is it the one of " father merryl; god is not here today"

Can't really place the name

Excavation bla bla bla in africa??

No that's not it, it's the one where the devil possesses the girls
Re: Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? by VillageBoi(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
Watched the first one yesterday and saw the new one today. Not bad and not scary either - all good fun; not normally films I'd watch.
Re: Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
VillageBoi:
Watched the first one yesterday and saw the new one today. Not bad and not scary either - all good fun; not normally films I'd watch.

Is it something i would love abi make i just vamoose?
Re: Anyone Seen The Newest Exorcism Movie? by VillageBoi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
speedyboi:
Is it something i would love abi make i just vamoose?

Love is definitely not a word I'd use to describe the 2 films. If you like 'horror' and have a few hours to kill & are completely bored then feel free... personally I don't care about either of the films. But you can watch them and share with us what you thought.

(1) (Reply)

At 66, Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Back For Terminator 5 / Michael Jackson One / ‘Half Of A Yellow Sun’ Movie Trailer Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.