Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Do I Need A Special Prayer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Need A Special Prayer? (1747 Views)

A Special Message For Unmarried Women / Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos / A Special Valentine Party For Nairalanders . . . : From Mr And Mrs D-sense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Do I Need A Special Prayer? by growfast(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2008
l was caught fingering a 17years old girl at the back of a Mosque.
Do l need a special prayer for that?
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by nana(f): 8:12am On May 05, 2008
Yes and serious beating.
Bia,how old are u?
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by jgirl3: 8:22am On May 05, 2008
Yup and you also need your fingers cut off if you're above the age of 18.
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by lightest(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2008
you need special prayer indeed
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 05, 2008
grow fast:

l was caught fingering a 17years old girl at the back of a Mosque.

Do you really need to ask?
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by jgirl3: 8:29am On May 05, 2008
Then again - you're a serial pedophile. You need deliverance and you need to be sentenced to life in prison especially if you're 31 years of age

What happened to your fiance of 14 years?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-96982.0.html

I move that this guy should be put in jail
grow fast:

Nairalanders please l need you all advice , l just want to know if its legal to marriad 15years girl? l am older than her with over 16year. but she love me and l love her too but the parent said l should wait till she is 16year and l can't wait till then

l deflower her at the age of 14years and some months which was ok by her,

What should l do?
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 05, 2008
@ Joy-Girl: I remember that controversial thread very well.

Obviously, the poster hasn't learnt much since then.
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by jgirl3: 8:40am On May 05, 2008
@ Siena, I'm just wondering what da heck he's doing with his life at the age of 31. He needs to stop exploiting these little girls. He might as well be castrated with fingers cut off. I hate it when these people go after such young girls. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by Nobody: 8:45am On May 05, 2008
@ Joy-Girl: I know exactly how you feel.

He probably lives in a society where it's deemed acceptable.

Over here, he'd definitely be on the child-offender's list.
People like him never learn, untill they're either severely beaten, or in jail.
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by acidrop(f): 8:46am On May 05, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. na wa oooo. this one pass prayer that u need, u need serious medication with that, are u sure u are alryt?
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by jgirl3: 8:48am On May 05, 2008
@ Siena, you don't know how I'm praying that they should deal with him in Naija. I'll just leave the pedophile alone. He needs to get a life and hopes that he doesn't end up as the man everyone will be warning their children about.

@ Acid - this one don pass medication - na surgery remain. From 14 to 17. At least he's stepping up his sick, twisted game. angry
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by tngtech(m): 9:11am On May 05, 2008
r u out of your mind, would you like such be done to your sister.

You need serious deliverance. I will recommend you to Mountain of Fire and miracle ministry. I think they should be able to help you.
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by babyx(f): 9:56am On May 05, 2008
@growfast

woh u r full of horse shit, at the back of a place of worship?
boy u need more than deliverance angry
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by Eclairs: 10:32am On May 05, 2008
@posta

Do somefin new with your life
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by 2dye4(m): 10:42am On May 05, 2008
@poster: i really feel 4u, the shit u were doing thru last year with the 14 year old is still in your head. i think your just a joke!
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by frank316(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2008
you dont need any special prayers. to me you are completely normal and living you life of fun.

all ye guys who say he needs prayer
how many of you will resist a sexy, vulnerable and attractive young girl of sixteen or seventeen? i mean she is so succulent and inviting, shaking it infront of you and is willing to give you a heart stopping moment of pleasure?

will you say no?

all we do is come here and pretend that we are perfect, because probably we havent yet found ourselves on such condition.
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by janami(f): 1:46pm On May 05, 2008
@poster
Fire burn that spirit in you tongue
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:49pm On May 05, 2008
@poster

You are so full of B.S you make me sick!!!!!

If your threads are just for the sake of it then you need to grow a brain.
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by TheSly: 2:07pm On May 05, 2008
Urh!!!!! sad
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by bigfather(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2008
At first it was 15yrs and now behind the mosque with a 17yrs,dem take am curse you ? angry
Man you are such a sick swine ! Your balls ought to be removed and baked for you to eat, maybe that might kill that stupid demonic spirit in you !
Oloshi agabaya !
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by welli(f): 2:31pm On May 05, 2008
1st of all tnk GOD u were caught,den 2, undecided angry
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by 2dye4(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2008
Posted by: frank 3.16
Insert Quote
you don't need any special prayers. to me you are completely normal and living you life of fun.

how many of you will resist a sexy, vulnerable and attractive young girl of sixteen or seventeen? i mean she is so succulent and inviting, shaking it infront of you and is willing to give you a heart stopping moment of pleasure?

will you say no?

all we do is come here and pretend that we are perfect, because probably we

birds of the same feather, na the same mama born them! angry
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 05, 2008
frank 3.16:

you don't need any special prayers. to me you are completely normal and living you life of fun.

will you say no?

all we do is come here and pretend that we are perfect, because probably we havent yet found ourselves on such condition.

Really? So, if a 31-year-old man had sex with your 14-year-old sister, you'd find that acceptable?
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by deor03(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2008
2dye4:

will you say no?

all we do is come here and pretend that we are perfect, because probably we

birds of the same feather, na the same mama born them! angry

Rubbish talk,.,.,.,.That is simple child abuse. If not for inferiority complex , why not go for girls over 18?
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by janami(f): 4:45pm On May 05, 2008
deor03:

Rubbish talk,.,.,.,.That is simple child abuse. If not for inferiority complex , why not go for girls over 18?
o su emi na o (e tire me) embarassed
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by Riskie(f): 5:25pm On May 05, 2008
The poster is a bozo. Plain and simple tongue
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by welli(f): 5:33pm On May 05, 2008
grow fast:

special prayer needs yhu
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by frank316(m): 6:10pm On May 05, 2008
deor03:

as far as i am concerned, having an affair with a girl of sixteen, seventeen is not child abuse- in fact some of them know more than what you guys know.
these girls are hot hot hot, you cant resist them, ha dont blame @poster o. some of them look 20 and act 25, and you will b suprised when they eventually tell you their age
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by desodgi(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2008
This guy is a sex offender, a convict who needs to be deprived of his sexual capacity and sexual attributes else, who knows who's next. At 31, mhen this guy doesnt need a prayer ~ He needs to be demasculinised. angry angry
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 05, 2008
You need more cane than prayers angry
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 06, 2008
frank 3.16:

as far as i am concerned, having an affair with a girl of sixteen, seventeen is not child abuse- in fact some of them know more than what you guys know.
these girls are hot hot hot, you can't resist them, ha don't blame @poster o. some of them look 20 and act 25, and you will b suprised when they eventually tell you their age

Frank, you're missing the point.

This same guy posted last year, that he disvirgined a 14-year-old when he was 31!
Do you see a pattern forming here?
Re: Do I Need A Special Prayer? by OsunAmazon: 7:29am On May 06, 2008
I think these dudes come here to post this jargon just to entertain us cos it's getting out of hand.

(1) (2)

What Should I Do? / Confused & Despirately In Need Of A True & Genuine Advice / Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.