Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! (1377 Views)

Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by gibson8955: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
My ex has agreed that we will be friends after 2 months of slagging me off after we broke up. He is always making an excuse to be round me (I did this after we broke up) and is making it look like he still likes me. He has had a few girlfriends after me and I haven't had anyone after him. I'm not entirely sure why he has been giving mixed signals.
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by Negro1: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
D only way to know if u guys can get together is if d two of u talk bout it n try to work on watever caused ur previous breakups.
I've only gone back to an ex once so my opinion when d a guy n a lady breaks up if they do come back together there is a high chance that they'll come back with respect for each other
Good luck
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by EneArusi: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
going bk to ur vomit? gush!

2 Likes

Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by Henrypraise: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sum times its not easy for guys, gals pls be considerate... I broke up wit a gal I love for a gal I dnt simply because d one I dnt love agreed to date me before d one I love did. Sumtimes a man is in a tight situation.
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by HURUCHI(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
gibson8955: My ex has agreed that we will be friends after 2 months of slagging me off after we broke up. He is always making an excuse to be round me (I did this after we broke up) and is making it look like he still likes me. He has had a few girlfriends after me and I haven't had anyone after him. I'm not entirely sure why he has been giving mixed signals.

he still likes you
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Talk to him. Ask him what he wants from you. SIMPLE AS ABC!
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by HURUCHI(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
alutacontinua: Talk to him. Ask him what he wants from you. SIMPLE AS ABC!

not that simple
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
HURUCHI:

not that simple

WHY
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by Loadedtech: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
almost same issue with mine...my girlfriend breaks up with me anyhow but will neva date other guy...she's broke up with me upto 3 time in a year nd we reconcile but i dnt knw shy she just feel like breaking up sometimes and she'll always tell me she has no reason for breaking up...or she doesn't feel like being in any relationship...giving her sometimes...and asking her back...she'll date me again, currently nw she's broken up with me to make it the fourth time and she said she dnt feel like being in any relationship
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by kaboninc(m): 8:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
Henry praise: Sum times its not easy for guys, gals pls be considerate... I broke up wit a gal I love for a gal I dnt simply because d one I dnt love agreed to date me before d one I love did. Sumtimes a man is in a tight situation.

I don't understand you here. You were already in a relationship with the one you love which I believe you're 'dating'. And you broke up with her because another promised to 'date' you even when you don't love her? Pls clear me on this.
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
Loadedtech: almost same issue with mine...my girlfriend breaks up with me anyhow but will neva date other guy...she's broke up with me upto 3 time in a year nd we reconcile but i dnt knw shy she just feel like breaking up sometimes and she'll always tell me she has no reason for breaking up...or she doesn't feel like being in any relationship...giving her sometimes...and asking her back...she'll date me again, currently nw she's broken up with me to make it the fourth time and she said she dnt feel like being in any relationship

How old is she
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by Godson201333(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
Did he phuck you after you broke up with him?He got alot of girl friends?My dear he is only looking for friends with benefit
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by Henrypraise: 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
kaboninc:

I don't understand you here. You were already in a relationship with the one you love which I believe you're 'dating'. And you broke up with her because another promised to 'date' you even when you don't love her? Pls clear me on this.
Its complicated, really complicated, I am currently wit a gal I dnt love cos, she agreed to date me before d one I love agreed, I had to let d one I love go, d one I dnt love heard me by first to cum first serve.
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by kaboninc(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
Henry praise:
Its complicated, really complicated, I am currently wit a gal I dnt love cos, she agreed to date me before d one I love agreed, I had to let d one I love go, d one I dnt love heard me by first to cum first serve.

Now I understand you. I believe you hold the solution to your problem. You guys can talk about it and then dissolve it since you're heart is not in it else you'll find yourself cheating
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by mecussey(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Loadedtech: almost same issue with mine...my girlfriend breaks up with me anyhow but will neva date other guy...she's broke up with me upto 3 time in a year nd we reconcile but i dnt knw shy she just feel like breaking up sometimes and she'll always tell me she has no reason for breaking up...or she doesn't feel like being in any relationship...giving her sometimes...and asking her back...she'll date me again, currently nw she's broken up with me to make it the fourth time and she said she dnt feel like being in any relationship

your grammer is terrible, thats why
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by gibson8955: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2013
Godson201333: Did he phuck you after you broke up with him?He got alot of girl friends?My dear he is only looking for friends with benefit

What do you mean by phuck? And he broke up with me and he only had 3/4 after we broke up but has stayed single for a while
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by swtchicgurl: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2013
he knows you are vulnerable and 'broke up' with you to take his chances with other girls without being called a cheat.

Sorry OP, its obvious you're vulnerable, otherwise you would have moved on and grown wiser.
Re: Ex Boyfriends... Please Help! by gibson8955: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
swtchicgurl: he knows you are vulnerable and 'broke up' with you to take his chances with other girls without being called a cheat.

Sorry OP, its obvious you're vulnerable, otherwise you would have moved on and grown wiser.

I have sort of moved on, I'm trying to go out with someone else but he told me he loved me and it's really confusing, hence why I put it on here. He moved on but seems to be flirting loads with me lately and I'm not sure why shocked

(1) (Reply)

It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. / All Guys Should Answer This Question Pls! / A Futo Stuend Dies After Sleeping In His Girlfriend's Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.