Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,490 members, 7,958,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. (1392 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by MorrisFrank(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
It's hard for a girl to leave the guy
she truly loves. People would tell her
to do it like it's such an easy thing to
do, but they have no idea how hard
it is because they're not the ones
who are in her position. She doesn't
want to give up on something that
she believes so strongly in, something
that she's so passionate about,
something that is so special to her.
You can't just expect her to drop
everything she's been through with
this guy & walks away like it never
meant anything because it means
everything to her. She could force
herself to ignore him but in the end,
he's all she wants to talk to. To know
how he’s doing… She could force
herself to stay away from him but in
the end, he's all she wants to see
because her heart feels at home when
she’s with him. She could force
herself to move on but in the end,
she'll come back to him because they
belong together.

1 Like

Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by True2myself24(f): 2:57am On Jun 30, 2013
Are you sure you're not a woman?
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by KINGwax(m): 3:18am On Jun 30, 2013
undecided like it's not even more harder for a guy to do so. Is it because we alwys pretend to alwys say, 'i am a man, i will be fine'?
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by Inosenduatall: 3:48am On Jun 30, 2013
^^ Preach!
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by Excel30: 5:06am On Jun 30, 2013
It is very easy especially if the guy is egocentric&full of himself to declare that he still love her&try to make amend.
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by olumaxi(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
U try sha
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by clemz85(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
op maka y naa? u shudda told me b4 postin abou ma xdate here
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 01, 2013
"Everything eventually fades away" even Love and Memories.
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 01, 2013
pc guru: "Everything eventually fades away" even Love and Memories.

Some things fade... True love and wonderful memories dont. angry
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Some things fade... True love and wonderful memories dont. angry

Yes they do angry angry
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 01, 2013
pc guru:

Yes they do angry angry

Just slap yourself and save me the trouble tongue

These things dont fade away.
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 01, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Just slap yourself and save me the trouble tongue

These things dont fade away.

Everything does, eventually there's nothing on this earth that last forever,am not saying it's not worth it, but at the long run, it can easily fade away. let's assume boy A has a thing for girl B, he loves her right, that fact is established, but you see that emotion is possible because of the memory he has of her, as long as you can block memories, love can fade away, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind was cool example that depicted the theory. but I will just agree to disagree.
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 01, 2013
pc guru:

Everything does, eventually there's nothing on this earth that last forever,am not saying it's not worth it, but at the long run, it can easily fade away. let's assume boy A has a thing for girl B, he loves her right, that fact is established, but you see that emotion is possible because of the memory he has of her, as long as you can block memories, love can fade away, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind was cool example that depicted the theory. but I will just agree to disagree.

Good kiss
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by Mynd44: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2013
Okay noted........
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by k2039: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2013
People come out to spew shi,t to make up for their inability to take control of their emotions.
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
k2039: People come out to spew shi,t to make up for their inability to take control of their emotions.

Why are you so bitter?
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by k2039: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Why are you so bitter?
Wa de google o.
Re: It's Hard For A Girl To Leave The Guyshe Truly Loves. by Popowaa: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
It's not easy but smtimes it's better to walk away.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am In Love. / Some African Women are Curvaceous / Those Frequenting Romance Section Are Flirts In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.