Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme (5403 Views)

Lam-adesina's Son Begins Omo Oloore Women Support Scheme (photos) / WIKE Flags Off Operation Zero Potholes With Julius Berger In Port Harcourt. / Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by censure4truth: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2013
patrikobi: @ Eko Atlantic,you are the only individual here with better understanding ,people who think that Yam would only be grown in Benua state forgot that in a world full of aggro-technocrats,a state can decide to start experimenting on ways to outshine others with their newly invented machinery to improve agricultural yields..so i wonder why block heads would think Abia state is out for child's play when they have kicked off on the area of agricultural produce and stuff.....na wa from Madam bingo oringo and Foolishiologist like mensdept and southeast commentators....you guys dont have any thing to offer us here....as for Abia state ,they are for real business,good things are happening but just that its a bit slowly ,but i will call that slow and steady pace ,which the governor has adopted...i pray he make up for the lost time,he would ,with the way things are going ,he will reach his destination....T.A ORJI has got witty in his kitty ...so no doubting things
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by ulonnaya21: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=SouthEast][/quote]
You must be living in the past and slumbering not to know that Abia is among states in sub-Saharan Africa doing well in cocoa farming.

Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by censure4truth: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
obinalihe: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme

In line with the federal government cocoa transformation agenda, Abia state government has flagged off growth enhancement support on cocoa at Ikwuano Local Government Area Council Headquarters.

The flag off exercise which also involve distribution of Ultimax Plus agriculture fungicides to registered cocoa farmers is to enhance development in cocoa sub sector through the adoption and usage of new cocoa varieties and better farm management practices.

Governor Theodore Orji said the move would create wealth and boost the economy as well as drive the development needed in the cocoa sub sector.

He therefore, called on cocoa farmers to embrace this opportunity for effective utilization of inputs and urged all unregistered farmers to visit the collation centers located at Ikwuano LGA, Bende LGA, and Umuahia North LGA.

Due to several factors that include low yield inconsistent production pattern, aging cocoa farmers, disease incidence, pest attack and neglect on the agriculture sector because of the discovery of petroleum resources

The goals of improved cocoa transformation agenda are to enhance the livelihood about 100,000 farmers by increasing the cocoa yield per hectare as well create employment opportunity by doubling production and increasing processing capacity

Meanwhile about 6,000 hybrid cocoa pod are in Nursery production in Lordu Umuahia to be distributed later to the farmers during the roll out.source :http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/09/abia-flags-off-cocoa-growth-enhancement-support-scheme/
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by qualified(f): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
obinalihe: @ mendept,your an idiots,you are only paid to malign the state government but i tell you ,you are a failed empty vessel ,you can not make any good sound...Abia has got off to a glorious start and we are happy about it,so all you are doing is a waste of time...look for a better job to do...
u are an id.iot, a fo0l and a deceit! Why d abuse, y not constructively defend ur thieving gov. Orji?
Any post frm patrikobi, ak47man, obinalife, ocular, censure etc on Abia state are propaganda, made for by d thieving gov.
Guys, stop giving ur time to them. They are one and same person!

1 Like

Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by ocular007(m): 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
censure4truth: fools are here saying cocoa belongs to south and west...how is that truth/ Cocoa can be grown any where it depends on interest and Abia state have started growing cocoa long time ago and we are on course to making it a large export crop...Abia is doing great in other areas of interest,all you ofemana should shut your mouths up and talk of what happens in ur places....Abia is on course for greatness
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by EkoAtlantic: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva: There's nothing this guy does that freaks me. His projects are as uninspiring as they come. I can't wait for him to live leave

Mod!
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by ocular007(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
IGBO-SON AND CO,YOU ARE FAILURES,THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN POST OR SAY THAT WOULD MAKE ANY SENSE IN AS MUCH AS WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE,YOU ARE HERE TO DEFAME A STATE OF ABIA,BUT WE KNOW WITH THE LEVEL OF PROGRESS IN ABIA THERE IS NO MISGIVEN ABOUT THE SUCCESS AND TRANSFORMATION THAT HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED ,SO GO AND DIE WITH DEEPENED SCHIZOPHRENIA...
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Mod!
Yes?
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by EkoAtlantic: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes?
Leave, not live
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Afam4eva(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Eko Atlantic:
Leave, not live
Ok, i got that.
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by omonnakoda: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
qualified:
u are an id.iot, a fo0l and a deceit! Why d abuse, y not constructively defend ur thieving gov. Orji?
Any post frm patrikobi, ak47man, obinalife, ocular, censure etc on Abia state are propaganda, made for by d thieving gov.
Guys, stop giving ur time to them. They are one and same person!
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by stclemson: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
there is no reason to start arguing here again and again,the truth is T.A Orji has step up in a big way ,he has started doing what every one expected of him...i can tell you,he is in the right direction....so no need arguing...
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by stclemson: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ Eko Atlantic ,you don turn to teacher for Afam4eva,who drooped out of school and trun to nairaland reporter..hahahah,Seun the owner of reporter won't recruit such diction-less and garrulous person of his type..hahahahhh
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Kingspin(m): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
You mean Abia State where the govnor dnt even have a future.
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by stclemson: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2013
The governor of Abia state knows where he comes from ,and he know well enough where he is headed,so his destination is assured..
..wishing Governor T.A more progressive and fruitful yrs ahead
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by qualified(f): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
st.clemson:
The governor of Abia state knows where he comes from ,and he know well enough where he is headed,so his destination is assured..
..wishing Governor T.A more progressive and fruitful yrs ahead

op, u js created a new profile to support ur stupidity
lubbish
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Meringe(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
obinalihe: @Meringe,you are talking cluelessly uselessly ,there is no truth about what you are saying ,when it comes to sanitation Abia state has tried to maintain healthy environment, and its only selfish business individuals in Aba that are trying to over work the environmental agencies in Abia state....regardless of that ,Abia state government has been on course to fast-track the developmental process by and large,so all these weak minds are trying to distract us from the truth....@Eko Atlantic,i support your last statement...Abia can grown crops ,no man is bound to monopoly of power.....so Abia can do better in agriculture because we have the technical know-how

Am still in Aba, do you need a picture from me or do you want me to close my mouth so that I will not expose ur master's visionless govt?
I can scan and upload different taxes which ur master's agent brought to my family house, do you want that one too?
What shall it profit you to say ur conscience for a mere porridge of yam from some that's destroying ur future.
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by Meringe(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
Fresia01: please are u sure u re 4rm abia state or u live there. If u are 4rm or live there then u shud rili nt b typin this shit dat u re typing. Had Ma primary, secondary and presently university education in abia state. Wen i was in primary schl then Ouk was d governor, i paid no dime as schl fees, same wit ma secondary schl days 2. Wen i was admittd in2 Absu, i paid 47,500 as a yearly schl fees, aceptance fee was 10,000naira buh wot did ur "saint T.a orji" do? He increasd d schl fees to 90,000 naira aceptance nw is 50,000naira. Gud ryt? Ok! Ryt nw dia z no free educatn 4 both primary n sec schs stdnts. D roads are bad, he z jux buzy buildn houzes 4 hmself in umuahia. Take a look at Enyimba f.c during OUK'S administratn, they wia winning almst evryfin bicuz he was supportn dm financialy and odawise buh wia is enyimba f.c nw? Let me tel u one tin, Ouk loutd sum money, true! Buh he also did sum gud woks 4 d state, at least then, the people luved hm, he cud visit aba easily witout fear cuz he was @ peace wit dm. Buh hw many tyms have ur so called "saint T.a orji" visited aba? He cnt even visit hs territorial university <absu> cuz d stdnts hate hm, d aba people hate hm, he is an undaperforming governor. Deceived sum fools in2 voting 4 hm wit hs mamacracy propaganda. Nw people are regrettn eva votin 4 hm cuz he z nw worse than he was b4. OUK is nt a match 4 T.a orji in any sphere of lyf. U jux cnt compare a cat wit a lion. They aint same. OUK IS BETA THAN T.A ORJI, ANYTYM ANY DAY, EVEN D OLD WOmen and men in da village wil attest 2 dat. Majority wudnt mind having OUK RULING Abia again! He is jux way beta than dat dwarf wicked man 'T.a orji'
My broda thank u, his laptop boys think that Abians Or Abia residents are not here on Nairaland. I was born and brought up in Aba, the great enyimba city(Obohia boy). In other sense, you can say 'Aba brought up' or 'Aba 1'.
Orji Uzor Kalu though he looted is still the best thing that has happened to the state since it left old Imo State. When he was incharge, all the major roads in Aba was motorable and he constructed new ones and other projects. Till today, OUK can work tru d street of Aba without security cos he is loved by the residents. I wish he can come back and right the wrongs he did which the number one will be sacking of TA Orji as his Chief of Staff.
TA corrupted OUK. OUK naturally is a good man but TA and Eunice Uzor Kalu were the demons that changed the fortune of Abia.
Re: Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme by ifechez: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2013
mens dept:

Even though i directly quoted you as I'm doing now, my response was indirectly for others who would have come to this thread and used it to promote the Warrant chief sitting in Umuahia.

Of course you are right 100% about the cocoa situation, but you cannot separate the political element/management of economics.

oga, even though orji may be a dick. I still think he is doing well. I have been to umuahia recently and was impreeesd by what I saw. through out my stay in the town, I did not see a road without asphalt and street light. there is also a new settlement under construction called new umuahia. me think orji has eternal hatred on Aba and its people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested / Nigeria To Sell, Buy Oil Directly, Cut Out Middlemen---washington POST / Tinubu In Total Shock, As The Minister Of Power, Works And Housing, Babatude Fas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.